• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

gildartz51

What is your main role in LoL and main champs?

118 posts in this topic

My role is anything but ADC...

Mid: Malzahar, Lux, Morgana, LeBlanc

Support: Taric, Sona, Leona, Blitz

Jungle: Maokai, Vi, Yi, Wukong

Top: Singed, Wukong, Garen, Gangplank

Main Role: Top lane

Champs: Renk, Darius , Jarvan 

Main Role is Mid/Top

Champs i mainly play are: Lee Sin, Zed,Riven

My main role is usually Support or Top depending on the team comp.  For support champs I usually play Taric, Leona and kill lane Nidalee.  For my top role it varies on the picks/counter picks but I don't tend to stray from either Garen, Teemo, Darius or Vladimir.

I don't have a main role, but mid is my fav lane.

Top: Rumble(main), Riven, Jax

Mid:<3<3<3Orianna(main)<3<3<3, Syndra,Viktor

ADC: Miss Fortune, Jinx(main, right now)

Support: Thresh, Janna, Zyra, Blitz, Nami(main)

I can't jungle, I really don't know when to gank as a jungler. xD

i like to play top when i solo ranked, but because im not that much of an exeptional player (even though ive been playing since season 1). for my team though i usually support cause i play better as a support role.

Zyra's my main, and I'll take her any lane... I'm usually mage/support.

Support. I'm exceptionally fond of Sona and combo anyone with the help of a good teammate. I'm also quite skilled with Morgana, acts as a stunner and protecting from disables and Kayle, healing, protecting during ganks and crippling enemies.

I don't really have a favorite champion or lane. I'm more the kind of guy that stick on something for a while then finds it boring then try something else. I used to main top with melee bruisers then i played like 500 hundred jungle games then got tired of my team screwing the lead i give them and complaining all the time about everything that's not my fault. And more recently i played a lot of games of AD and support.

So all in all i'm a well balanced player that can do well in all lanes, here are my go to picks depending on match ups ( i like to counter)

Top : Pre nerf Aatroxx - Tryndamere

Jungle : Sejuani - Jarvan IV

Mid : Morgana - Fizz

Support : Annie - Sona (i like offensive support, passive support and adc make me puke so boring)

AD : Jinx ( i don't know why it's the only Ad i'm really good with maybe its the style or the innate cc that she comes with i can set up my own kills without relying on my support)

I have a few champs for every role that I play rather well.

ADC: Varus, Vayne - great damage dealers and good duelists, also melt tanks.

Mid: Kassadin, Renekton - Kassy for late game presence and high nuke and great ganks. Renny for early game for the same reasons.

Top: Jarvan, Shyvana - Both dominate lane and have good presence throughout the game. I love Jarvans ganks while Shyvana has immense dueling power.

Jungle: Maokai, Nasus - Both really tanky champions. Nasus for when we have lanes that seem easy, and Maokai for when my team needs that extra ganking.

Support: Sona, Leona - Both have great initiation and peel, and Leona is the YOLO offensive tank while Sona is very well-rounded.

Hey I main adc pref chars are ez jinx and sivir

but i also like mid with the: huehuehue guy if u know what i mean:D

Im usually filling but i guess my main roles are ADC or Top both of which i mastered to the best of my ability... But i CAN jungle if need be and mid as well. Support... It depends : P 

I main MID/Support

In mid I enjoy playing Annie/Ziggs/Lissandra/kassadin/Zyra/lux/Diana/gragas (it's good to have a bigger champion pool btw).

Over all my 100% FAV CHAMPION. Is Annie. Early game strength which can transition into late game AOE stun and heavy team fight presence with tibbers and the low CD of her Q and W.

In support I really like playing Annie/Sona. Annie creates a heavy strength in lane with her ability to stun both the Support and the ADC/Marksman in the lane as well as her high base damage (higher than most champions early).  - Further adding to my love of Annie as fav champ.

Sona brings high sustain and some bully to the opposing laners, I only play sona if I am with a Vayne or if the person I am supporting says they want to play passive.

EDIT - If you want to add me I'm on OCE currently gold (aiming for higher).

-Mr Syrupman

Edited by Mr Syrupman

Main role... Top/Jungle

Main Champs: Vlad and Fiddle

Secondary: Yorick and Eve

My main roles are adc's and talon.  Yeah I know that's a similar play style.  After getting dived a lot I decided to get a champ that could really be the insane aggressor. I picked up talon and have been bringing assassins creed to the league ever since.