• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErikEast

Age of Empires II: HD Edition

5 posts in this topic

iNxbF31.png

Welcome to the Age of Empires II thread on the AJSA forums!

For those that do not know, Age of Empires II is considered a classic of the strategy game genre. So if strategy is what you're looking for (and fun ofcourse) you have come to the right place!

Age of Empires II has always been one of my favorite games and I'm extremely happy with it's multiplayer revival on steam after the HD rerelease. However it can sometimes be hard to find people for larger games such as 4v4 or 2v2v2v2 (caotic but fun). Of simply finding people to play with if you want a tactical match.

Therefor I have decided to create this thread where you can look for like-minded people to play with, create games events or simply share your experiences regarding Age of Empires II.

Don't forget to have fun, and remember as the wise monk once said "Wololo".

ronbuca and TheMetalfreak360 like this

It is a great game, I highly recommend it, and the new expansion pack (originally a mod, but I think they give most of the cash to the original modders) gives new content, and they patch it a lot, which means that the game just gets better and better. Classic from the ye ol' days, when I was sitting on my Windows 95 pc and playing it with my 10GB hard drive for like 10 000kr. xD

I personally play with some friends that owns it as well, we are like 5-6 players that are having a blast.

Ive played the first one and really really enjoyed it.

Is it worth getting this one too? I always have a look at it on steam and never know whether or not to get this one. :lol:  i think its going for about £15 if I'm not mistaken but i havent been on steam for a while. 

All future discussion surrounding this topic should take place in the strategy section, as it does not belong here(yes, i know that this was made before the section, that is why i said future). Now, on the topic of the actual remake, it looks decent. The actual game is supposed to be amazing, but the remake did not blow me away. Still, i may have to buy it, just to play it with some of you guys.

Its a classic, the Age of Empires games are classic!!, and the 2 is one of my favorite games, I highly recommend it.