• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CyberPenguin

What's your character choice?

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite/main character in Path of Exile?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Wonderful, PoE is official now.

Felt like starting this to help get things up and running, and I'm genuinely curious as to what people's favorite characters are.

Have fun.

Although I don't really like the mara's personality, his starting position is usually the best for my builds. Personality wise, I like the Shadow.

Played Shadow first, then Ranger, but they both felt too squishy to start a character with, so I rerolled Marauder and been spec tank, really good move that was.

Played Shadow first, then Ranger, but they both felt too squishy to start a character with, so I rerolled Marauder and been spec tank, really good move that was.

My first char was a marauder, isn't it a little boring to play?

No, the game offers quiet a lot of gems for special moves so even on tank spec it's still fun.

How is it boring to play a certain class? The class only determines the starting area and quest rewards; it doesn't determine how you play the game.

How is it boring to play a certain class? The class only determines the starting area and quest rewards; it doesn't determine how you play the game.

Well for me the first time it did, i guess i'll have to check again once i'm finished with my actual main char.

Ranger probably has one of the best starting positions imo and can be one of the tankiest classes in the game due to iron reflexes.  Her builds are quite flexible too.

My first time I had a templar elemental 2 handed tanky build. Now I plan I replaying it since they recently had that new update and running a shadow fast attacking rogue.

And picking your starting class does have an effect in the game. It isn't completely free since the starting class chooses the first 2 paths you can take so it'll take some time to get into the 3rd path or connect the paths. There is some benefit to choosing classes.

can't choose now. I played every char except for the scion, until level 15. They are all pretty unique. So it's hard to decide.

Used to be the duelist before they nerfed the blender build, now it's all about the marauder. 

Witch. Necromancy for the win.

I started with a witch (easy mode) and went uber-dps/summoner hybrid. She's in standard atm.

My Ambush main is a Righteous Fire Marauder built for solo magic find. The build really has no good tweak options to make it very effective in multiplayer though. The fatter the enemies get due to more group members, the less effective the RF Mara build gets. Kinda sux. Just  a 2 person group is best for me 'sides solo with this guy.

Next league I'm going to build a group-centric toon so that I can be more social. Its not as fun alone. :P

My style, necromancer gameplay, Shadow necromancer !

I mostly play Bow Marauder.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0