• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Traviltar

Aldmeri Dominion. WHY. WHY JOE, WHY. (Lore discussion!)

100 posts in this topic

Fuck. That.

I have nothing against elves in general but, what the shit Joe.

Who's idea was it to side with snide, self-righteous motherbleeping elves? Because of cat people?

Ah hell no.

After playing Skyrim I have an increased hatred for the Aldmeri Dominion in general!

I will never join the Aldmeri Dominion! And everyone with a shred of decency will not either!

If you guys want to be on the losers side, that's fine! Some may argue "But it's not decided yet, any side can win"

Some of you guys might remember what started the third era. Some of you guys might even remember what is name was.

Some of you guys might remember that he became a motherfrakking god.

And the fact that the Aldmeri Dominion banned his worship and mostly all the historical evidence about him..

Well, that kind of maybe tells you what happened at the end of the second era.

So, our respectable council, if you want to be on the losers side, then be my guest.

I'll see you in Cyrodiil.

Corporate Agent and Afro-Gamer like this

Fuck. That.

Who's idea was it to side with snide, self-righteous motherbleeping elves? Because of cat people?

Ah hell no.

After playing Skyrim I have an increased hatred for the Aldmeri Dominion in general!

I will never join the Aldmeri Dominion! And everyone with a shred of decency will not either!

If you guys want to be on the losers side, that's fine! Some may argue "But it's not decided yet, any side can win"

Some of you guys might remember what started the third era. Some of you guys might even remember what is name was.

And the fact that the Aldmeri Dominion banned his worship and mostly all the historical evidence about him..

So, our respectable council, if you want to be on the losers side, then be my guest.

I'm with the Daggerfall Covenant for this one. 

FOR KING AND COVENANT!

the only elf i play is a dark elf. cause fuck those pansy ass redneck elfs and those yellow uptight inbred high elfs

WHAT THE HELL! I thought the army was going to be BROTHERS OF SKYRIM. I would have even been fine with the Daggerfall Covenant. BUT WHY THE ELVES. IN THE ELDER SCROLLS THEY ARE A BUNCH OF PRICKS WHO WILL CALL DADDY WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH. I'm not signing with the Aldemeri because of Cat people.

Afro-Gamer likes this

So much Elf-racism.

Are people really that vain about themselves?

( <-- Avatar is that of an FFXI Elvaan Blue Mage.
Elvaan - Based on the Norse type of Elves.
)

If I were to play ESO, and I won't because it looks incredible dull, I would play that because I want to play as a Wood Elf.
Because that is what I played in Oblivion, and that is what my Knight was in Arena. 

I don't like the Dominion as well but the Empire wasn't all this sweet piece of cake. In Morrowind the empire tries to manipulate the Nerevarine and to impose his cult over the Tribunal. In Oblivion it was collapsing even before the crisis. Anyway i'll join the Dominion, my main charachter is a Khajiit since Arena and that won't change now.

I am sad to see so few of you have seen the true strength of the Dominion. Oh well- when the arrows of my Bosmer brethren and I rain down upon you, perhaps then you shall see the error of your ways.

FOR THE AJSA! FOR THE DOMINION!

Fuck. That.

Ah hell no.

Are you talking about Nerevar?

i believe he is reffering to TIber septim AKA Talos!

And im with you brother, the nords shall stand victorious in the end

No one trusts an elf!

Walrus and LordMagus like this

So much Elf-racism.

Are people really that vain about themselves?

It not about being vein, we all do it one way or another.

As much as I would like to team up with the AA, should I play it I will be sticking to my guns and fight for the Ebonheart, marauding around the lands with my Nord with Amon Amarth playing in the background.

If I get the game I'll probably be playing an Altmer. I think Aldmeri Dominion is pretty cool and will possibly be the "underdog faction" in terms of population.

the only elf i play is a dark elf. cause fuck those pansy ass redneck elfs and those yellow uptight inbred high elfs

Yep Ebonheart pact all the way!

@Orpo in regards to you always playing khahit,if you preorder you could play one with any faction.

I'm going Bosmer when I get it. Archery ftw

How long before brother kills brother and friend betrays friend over this long and damning war?....BETS, TAKING ALL BETS!

My guess is it's going to start on March 31st when digital pre orders get their early access.

No matter what faction I end up going ... whoever I see in Cyrodiil on another faction, whether they have an AJSA tag or not, is free game.

As the saying goes ... if it's red it's dead.

The Empire is weak and incapable of fending off the Aldmeri Dominion; the Empire needs a new strong leader to face both the Dominion and the treacherous Ebonheart Pact. This is why I, an Imperial Battlemage, defected to the Daggerfall Covenant. Many would call me a traitor, but I am a patriot who does not want to see the great Empire of Cyrodill be defeated and tossed aside like last weeks sujama.

ù

@Orpo in regards to you always playing khahit,if you preorder you could play one with any faction.

I don't pre-order anything i don't try extensively first and i wasn't in the beta.

It not about being vein, we all do it one way or another.

From what I've seen, most people are racist on Elves because they are considered the pretty race.

So all I did was to twist that around.

The Empire is weak and incapable of fending off the Aldmeri Dominion; the Empire needs a new strong leader to face both the Dominion and the treacherous Ebonheart Pact. This is why I, an Imperial Battlemage, defected to the Daggerfall Covenant. Many would call me a traitor, but I am a patriot who does not want to see the great Empire of Cyrodill be defeated and tossed aside like last weeks sujama.

Arena_Jagar_Tharn1.jpg

Thou art summoned before Jagar Tharn on rumors of thy Treason...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sidenote: When does ESO take place?

Before Arena, during Arena, or at the end of the timeline?

Well I'm glad to see you guys have totally ignored what happens in Oblivion and Morrowind.

*cough Dragonborn Emperor. Ruby throne. Talos cough cough*

Sidenote: When does ESO take place?

Before Arena, during Arena, or at the end of the timeline?

An era before Arena (The second era). Arena, Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Oblivion were part of the same era (third era). Then Skyrim (fourth).

Funny thing, there were two eras before the first era; Dawn and then Mythic.

As for the high elves, I dislike most of them because they're a bunch of stuck up jerks who KNOW they're above everybody. Especially in Skyrim. I think they're human ambition incarnate.

I prefer dark elves. However, I just prefer dark elves in general. I don't like ES dark elf appearances though... Those Klingon foreheads with the gaunt to hell faces... Hooray for customization sliders!

Rainversey likes this

@Zeithri

Second Era. Before Talos became a God and Nords and Dark Elves made everyone their bitches.

Before Arena.

Rainversey likes this

An era before Arena (The second era). Arena, Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Oblivion were part of the same era (third era). Then Skyrim (fourth).

Funny thing, there were two eras before the first era; Dawn and then Mythic.

As for the high elves, I dislike most of them because they're a bunch of stuck up jerks who KNOW they're above everybody. Especially in Skyrim. I think they're human ambition incarnate.

I prefer dark elves. However, I just prefer dark elves in general. I don't like ES dark elf appearances though... Those Klingon foreheads with the gaunt to hell faces... Hooray for customization sliders!

@Zeithri

Second Era. Before Talos became a God and Nords and Dark Elves made everyone their bitches.

Before Arena.

I see @ Both.

Well the Elder Scrolls Elves are notorious for looking more Alien than Elf anyway.

My personal favorites are the Wood Elves.