• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rumskii

Aldmeri Dominion Race?

Aldmeri Dominion Race?   164 members have voted

1. 1. Which race will you pick?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

78 posts in this topic

Definitely going to go with my tried and true combination of bow/dual-wielding and Khajit!

Does anyone know if you can pick any race for any faction during the beta? Or is that only if you pre-order Elder Scrolls Online?

Even if you pre order you can't change what faction you want with any race.

That will have to wait until launch/early access.

Star-Lord likes this

Because that is the faction Joe chose where the official AJSA guild will be.

That's why people are talking about the Dominion so much.

Hey at least you can make your own and get AJSA backing from the rest of our guys over yonder. I'm all alone if I play Ebonheart.

All by myself, alone... In the dark. :(

Gone likes this

Probably starting off with a Bosmer Nightblade. Going to make alts too for Khajiit, Breton, Dunmer, and maybe an Argonian and Altmer. All in the Dominion, of course.

Just to be clear, as long as I pre-order, I'll ALWAYS be able to pick any faction for any race, right? It won't just be in the early release stage? Also, does anyone know what the limit on the guild will be?

Yes, just a reminder to folks if you PREORDER you will be able to roll any race with any of the three factions.

Purchasing the imperial edition will allow you to roll an imperial character on any faction as well.

As for myself I think I will commit myself as an imperial given the racials along with my intended play style.

Khajiit for Dom. I just want to say "I'm Catman" in a Batman voice. Like an Orc For Dagger and Dark Elf for Ebon.

Bestt advantage for dominion: STEALTH POWER (2 races with bonus stealh)

As a magic user I went with High Elf, but I love the antlers that Wood Elves get.

Made a redguard templar with a resto staff for beta.  Fools couldn't even get close to me, but the faction was waay underpopulated, compared to Aldemeri and Ebonheart (which imo was the most fun to play on)  I'll probably end up with an Imperial Dragonknight with the Aldemeri and a Dark Elf sorc as my two mains.

Does anyone know if you can pick any race for any faction during the beta? Or is that only if you pre-order Elder Scrolls Online?

------

even if you pre-order you can't pick imps (yet) and all races are locked to their faction. They may change this in later beta hard to say.

Bah i shoulda read to bottom of forum b4 i replied, someone beat me too it :(

I originally thought I was going to play as a Khajiit, but I think the High Elf might be my starting AD character. Although, who knows? I know I plan as playing as both of them though. Still a toss up as to who will be created first.

ahh kinda sad to be playing domion skum, but i wanna role with joe so ill play a imperal cause i dont wanna be a kitty and i dont want to be a elf snoody elf lol. 

This one shall be a khajiit, for we are the most cunning, smartest and most beautiful of all the races  :D

though i will have alts in the other alliances to gather their resources to use on my main  :ph34r:

Definately looking at playing an Imperial for their sword and board xp buff. Seem's like there might be some animosity brewing for Imperial players...

Nord with a greatsword, couldn't care less which alliance (because pre-order) as long as I get to charge at an enemy, I'm happy. I'll be even happier if I can somehow convince people that having an early charge as a distraction is a viable military strategy, so that I'm not just some lone crazy man running over a hill toward an enemy city. 

Dark elf so that there will be a family reunion of elves. (sad part about the dwemer and falmer tho :C )

As for the servers, they are confirmed as having EU and US servers due to ping/latency issues. You can play on either but a character made on the EU server will not be available on US (which is common sense really).

Are you absolutely sure about this? I played Three beta weekends. One on US server two on EU. And I was able to log all created characters. So there are two options. They copied my chars on both servers for those weekends or there is realy no matter which server you play on... just ping issues. That would be best because I will play my main in AJSA for sure. But I also have friends who will play on EU...

As for the main. I will be Breton Templar. Alt will be Imperial Dragon knight.

Are you absolutely sure about this? I played Three beta weekends. One on US server two on EU. And I was able to log all created characters. So there are two options. They copied my chars on both servers for those weekends or there is realy no matter which server you play on... just ping issues. That would be best because I will play my main in AJSA for sure. But I also have friends who will play on EU...

As for the main. I will be Breton Templar. Alt will be Imperial Dragon knight.

Yep it's confirmed.

The beta was different, all characters were copied. One beta it was on EU then NA servers and they wanted to let people use the characters they created so whent hey gave a choice you still had them.

On live it's different. You either go US or EU and characters made on those servers are locked to that region.

I'm going to be an archer, so I was tempted to go Breton in Dominion, but the breton's racial skills don't really help my cause, the wood elf on the other hand matches perfectly, since I wanna wear medium armor and go stealth nightblade.... so ya, Bosmer it is :)

aaaand here we go... Khajiit already got first nerf according to this.

Racial

• Removed the critical damage bonus from the Khajiit passive Carnage, and doubled its critical strike chance bonus.

made some calculations:

WdnlwTa.png

so if you have basically any other crit chance coming in from gear or skills, you are now doing less damage.

But as a true damage dealer ... you will be in medium armor and thus get 3%*7pieces => 21% crit from full medim armor passive already.

The nerf is actually bigger because there are skills that raise crit chance to 100% for few seconds / next hit. On this case the racial bonus gives 0%

Beast races represent! I will be playing a Khajiit and Argonian as a nightblade and dragonknight respectively. Anyone notice that Khajiit in the poll is spelled "Khahiit"? ;D

im probably going to go with either an imperial dragon knight or a high elf sorcerer but im not for sure we will see where the road takes me.