• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sonny

Mass Effect 4 Trailer In The Works

31 posts in this topic

Why Thanks Shep. Glad at least they are making Mass Effect 4 =P (hope it's ending is really good, or im getting refunds)

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BTeaser%2BWallpaper.j

Garrett Tibbs and Sonny like this

Let's hope EA learns from its mistakes this time.

Let's hope EA learns from its mistakes this time.

And Casey. (that was his name right? the guy who supposedly locked himself and took the script hostage.)

Really, they should just make a story that is small scale like a crime story, a war between two ocuncil races or something. Bioware showed with the ME trilogy they could not handle such a big scale story.

Why Thanks Shep. Glad at least they are making Mass Effect 4 =P (hope it's ending is really good, or im getting refunds)

WHO IS THE REAL SHEPARD!

IL BE WATCHING YOU ALWAYS WATCHING.......

0RCx5Mj.png

storminn0rm4n likes this

We know it won't be called Mass Effect 4 but it seems they didn't like the names I put forward for it.

Mass Cash Grab.

Franchise Milking Effect.

Mass Effect: Casey Hudson Strikes Again.

And the last title I offered was a bit too long apparently.

Mass "We haven't got a clue what we're doing since all our decent staff quit or were fired and even our founders jumped ship but we keep trying" Effect

Orpo and Berserker like this

Hopefully we can chose the race of the main protagonist this time around.

Id be happy to see this series continue even if its a new hero or a different timeline who knows what the creators have thought up this time around but all in all bring it! XD

We know it won't be called Mass Effect 4 but it seems they didn't like the names I put forward for it.

Mass Cash Grab.

Franchise Milking Effect.

Mass Effect: Casey Hudson Strikes Again.

And the last title I offered was a bit too long apparently.

Mass "We haven't got a clue what we're doing since all our decent staff quit or were fired and even our founders jumped ship but we keep trying" Effect

Hey you forgot moved to DA team since Patrick and John, who where the only good writers left on the team after Chris quit and Lucas was moved to DA2.

Gone likes this

Shepard will not be the protagonist of ME4? Interesting......

I hope, like everyone, that this game does not suck.

They confirmed for quite some time that Mass Effect 4 would not focus on Shepard although we all know he/she WILL appear since he seemed to have lived in the best Destroy Ending.

Now, I pray they respect the story and lore of the series. We just defeated the Reapers, a race that has destroyed countless civilizations over and over though the ages, so whatever enemy we face NEEDS to be internal because a Reaper magically surviving is not a good idea. Also, I really hope we can customize our character more like choosing his/her race or even what kind of ship we use.

Or it could even take place during the reaper invasion, not likely but still it would've been interesting to be on Palaven during that time as a turian solider just to see how things were going on Palaven not as we are just being told that the reapers were just being slowed down.

So ya of course im a big mass effect series nut and fan boy here is some news i found out a while ago you guys/girls might wanna know

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BTeaser%2BWallpaper.j

Two Shepherds not appearing in ME$4

WHO IS THE REAL SHEPARD!

IL BE WATCHING YOU ALWAYS WATCHING.......

0RCx5Mj.png

Whoever is the clone Shep should get off this ship, there aint no saving the clone.

OT: Im glad we have some info on this but, either way we could assume that a trailer was or will be in the works anyways. Come on E3.

I think it will be a sort of "soft-reboot" for the series. Pretty much ignoring everything that happened in 1-3. There's no way they can base a game off of 3's ending(s).

As long as there's no trace of the Geth, I'll be happy. Seriously **** Geth.

Anyway, depending on if they are @ PAX East this year, we may get a teaser then(I can hope). If not (and much more likely) we'll get a full trailer at E3.  

They confirmed for quite some time that Mass Effect 4 would not focus on Shepard although we all know he/she WILL appear since he seemed to have lived in the best Destroy Ending.

Now, I pray they respect the story and lore of the series. We just defeated the Reapers, a race that has destroyed countless civilizations over and over though the ages, so whatever enemy we face NEEDS to be internal because a Reaper magically surviving is not a good idea. Also, I really hope we can customize our character more like choosing his/her race or even what kind of ship we use.

You have a very presumptuous opinion about a game that has not been officially revealed yet.

We don't know If Shepard will be in it, or when the game will even take place. Most rumors suggest that the game would take place before the main trilogy.

Like Ozzy said, It'd be pretty damn hard for Bioware to create a suitable setting for a sequel, based not just around 3 different endings, but all the other choices we made as well.

To be fair.... 

According to rumour it may be a prequel so Shep won't appear in it.

And they have said this series has nothing at all to do with Shep or that story so I doubt he/she will appear at all even if it isn't a prequel.

Eh..........I think the second Mass Effect was a lot better than the third and that the story in the third game just went down hill. That's my opinion. But we'll see what happens, there's hope still for EA (barely). :)

2ofSpades and like this

You have a very presumptuous opinion about a game that has not been officially revealed yet.

We don't know If Shepard will be in it, or when the game will even take place. Most rumors suggest that the game would take place before the main trilogy.

Like Ozzy said, It'd be pretty damn hard for Bioware to create a suitable setting for a sequel, based not just around 3 different endings, but all the other choices we made as well.

Shepard wont be in it. The "trilogy" is done.

If they fuck up ME4, I will personally spam the profile feeds of both Commander Shepards for 1 year.

If they fuck up ME4, I will personally spam the profile feeds of both Commander Shepards for 1 year.

lol sucks he doesn't do YouTube videos anymore.

Mass Effect 4 trailer eh? I wonder if it will come... in 4 different colors!? YEAHHHHH....!!

Seriously though I am interested to see what they have in store, whether or not it will exist in the same canon as Shepard or be separate entity but be a spiritual sequel with similar gameplay but an independant narrative.

Sonny likes this

Mass Effect 4 trailer eh? I wonder if it will come... in 4 different colors!? YEAHHHHH....!!

Seriously though I am interested to see what they have in store, whether or not it will exist in the same canon as Shepard or be separate entity but be a spiritual sequel with similar gameplay but an independant narrative.

I HEARD FROM JESSIE PINKMAN THAT YOU CAN GET MORE THAN 3 COLOUR ENDING IN THE END OF ME4 WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

ME3-ending.gif

Silverfox likes this