• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hedrikz

Attack On Titan Tribute game by Feng

7 posts in this topic

I belive that many in the AJSA community knows what attack on titan is for the time being. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin is an anime based of the official (for the time being) on going manga. Basicelly humanity is at its extincetion because of some evil creatures known as Titans that dramaticly outnumbers humanity and its only interests is to devour all human beings. As humanity makes its last attempt to regain its dignity by the aid of young Eren Yeager the remaining humans might have a slight hope.

Reason for making this official.

PROVS

-This is a game played on the web witch makes it only support pc so we dont have to worry about the consoles (assuming that everyone has a stable internet connection)

-The game supports multiplayer and co-op (their basicelly mixet mashed into eatch other)

-Anime fans can assemble together and make humanitys last stand in the glory of AJSA!!

-Its a hard and challenging game witch makes alot more tactical and co-op´ish

I think this game will bring a very role-playing experience and feel like were making AJSA last stand for the sake of humanity. Just imagen when the world has stumbled on its knees. Ready to surender to the evil powers that this world posseses. That's when AJSA will fight back and whipe of those perverted smiles from titans face in the name of ANGRY JOE!!!!!

Cons

-The game is hard and it may take some time into it to get really good at the game. But with a talented experienced leader this game well most certainlly be very fun.

-Unity webplayer is required

-Running server is ill advised as not everyone can connect.

-Titans aka giants can run up the freaking wall :P

I have link the to the game right here http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ enjoy ur stay :)

I belive that many in the AJSA community knows what attack on titan is for the time being. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin is an anime based of the official (for the time being) on going manga. Basicelly humanity is at its extincetion because of some evil creatures known as Titans that dramaticly outnumbers humanity and its only interests is to devour all human beings. As humanity makes its last attempt to regain its dignity by the aid of young Eren Yeager the remaining humans might have a slight hope.

Reason for making this official.

PROVS

-This is a game played on the web witch means itonly supports pc so we dont have to worry about the consoles.

-The game supports multiplayer and co-op.

-Anime fans can assemble together and make humanitys last stand in the glory of AJSA!!

-Its a hard and challenging game witch makes alot more tactical and co-op´ish

I belive that this game will bring a very role-playing experience and feel like were making AJSA last stand for the sake of humanity! Just imagen when the world has stumbled on its knees. Ready to surender to the evil powers that this world posses. That's when AJSA will fight back and whipe of those perverted smiles from the titans face in the name of ANGRY JOE!!!!!

Cons

-The game is hard and it may take some time into it to get really good at the game. But with a talented experienced leader this game will most certainlly be very fun.

-Unity webplayer is required

-Running server is ill advised as not everyone can connect.

NOTICE: The game has now been updated and patched. Servers are good to go and are currently running!

Yes its very fun but hard game, but never tryied multiplayer but would like to try.

I would not mind playing with everyone with this.

How, how long do you usually have to w8 for these things to be approved?

I know that it wouldn't hurth spreading the word about but i dont want people to think that im spamming,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0