• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

okito

AJSA guild on EU server?

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an EU guild going?

• Yes!
    • Nah

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

As i noticed the official guild is on the American server. So my question is, what about EU? I mean, you can't guest to American servers from EU. Wouldn't it be great to have just another guild for EU players?

EDIT: THERE WILL BE A FREE TRANSFER TO THE NSP SOON - MORE DETAILS HERE -> http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/15354-server-transfer-fees-will-be-free-from-18-27th-march/

I'd love to join a guild like that. I'm playing on the Underworld server currently with roughly 450 hours invested into Guild Wars 2 and looking to invest a lot more. Diruuo.6314 is the name I use there...  Maybe we can at least hang out in team speak and run content together? Would love to have a "hub guild" for all of us to join and contribute to, though! :D

[Quick edit] If i may ask, where do you get the gorgeous "signature banner" for Guild wars 2? It has that beautiful GW2 artstyle I've liked for so long. 

unfortunately the EU servers are fairly empty compared to the NA thus the choice on the NA 

also funny to point out but the guy who rebooted it is from the EU

I like the idea... but at this stage, it would most likely fragment the guild.  Once we have sufficient numbers and then we have demand for an EU chapter, then we might put the idea back on the table.

Yeah, i like the idea of hanging out together on EU. IF we cant get enough people to make a new guild then we may just join another one together and do stuff in there. :)

I honestly just think the first step is to hang out in Team Speak and at least group together, chat about random things, hang out. It gets a bit daunting when you have to go do X farming and you have no one to even chat to... It's unfortunate that EU servers are just not as populated, but having played Aion for roughly 3 years on an NA server - I don't want to put up with the lag, especially with a more active combat system like the one Guild Wars 2 uses. 

Thanks for the quick reply guys. :)

Ysnar likes this

Tbh, I think that its pretty much essential that more fellow guildies hang out in ts and get to know each other, transfer or not.  Its the brick and mortar of the guild, you'll enjoy yourself and maybe do better if you roll with people you know instead of faceless anonymous players behind avatars.

Update: Noted in the suggestions post

Well looking on what is going on right now i think that everyone who can't afford a transfer or whatever should just transfer to NA when it's free.

Im not transfering to NA for any reasons,EU servers are not empty at all.Yeah they have less people then NA but its not like this guild will cover all the players in game.Desolation and other Hight servers have lots of people

Ysnar likes this

Im not transfering to NA for any reasons,EU servers are not empty at all.Yeah they have less people then NA but its not like this guild will cover all the players in game.Desolation and other Hight servers have lots of people

Noone ever said that EU servers are empty. The official AJSA guild is on NA server and if you want to play with AJSA members then you should most likely transfer to NSP. The server poll was long time ago and that is why Angry Army is on NA. 

:>

I understand your reasons and I'll say it again, no-one will be forced to leave their favorite server.  After this free transfer week is over, we will then make an official 2-week long poll for the EU players only to know which server they're currently in and which server would they like the AJSA to be in.

Well fine then,i will wait to see cause i was planing server transfer anyway,just not transfering to NA.Im playing on Piken atm that start really to suck in WvW so i guess i will be on 1 of those top servers which guild decides to pick.

Ysnar likes this

If you're planning to transfer to another EU server, I suggest you wait so that you don't waste an extra transfer.  Once the NA guild has been more established, then we might consider making an EU guild... we'll see how this goes.

I can attest to the fact that EU Desolation is a well populated server... i recently resumed GW2 when they added LFG.

We should go for Seafer Rest cause they are best in WvW.PVE doesnt matter anymore cause Megaservers made it all the same now.

I went for Far shiverpeaks, also a highly populated server.

Guildies, you have spoken and your concerns were noted!  As there is great interest in an AJSA EU guild, a poll will be made in mid-summer (approximately in late June/early July) to:

- Re-assess the interest of the guild in an EU chapter

- Know which server will it be in

- Organize a chain of command that runs in sync with the one in NSP

If anyone is has any ideas, suggestions or thinks that they have what it takes to be part of the EU guild leadership, please pm me so we can discuss your thoughts.  In the meantime, keep an eye on the GW2 forums for that poll.