• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Goku16FPS

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (We want to support it!)

How many people want to support SWBF3?   134 members have voted

1. 1. Will you like the AJSA to support SWBF3?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

Star Wars Battlefront 3

will be coming out some time this or the next year.

So the question is

"Do we want to support it?"

star-wars-battlefront-2014-wallpaper-bat

1. We need some one to be the commander for this game.
  2. Next we need to vote in the polls to gain awareness.
  3. Finally we have to wait for the game. 
  4. Please share this with other AJSA members, and follow this post.

If you can contact other commanders. Ex(SgtRoss, DocterEvil)

Contact Me if you have something to add.

​More Detail later on.

star_wars_battlefront_3_13631234818112.j

As Always 

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Hell yea we need to support it. I'm pretty sure that most people here at AJSA have played the original Battlefront games. Easily one of the best tactical third-person/first-person shooters of all time. Also one of the only good Star wars games.

I'm In favor. The Old Battlefront games were fantastic, and full of countless hours of fun.

I would however also like to vent the idea, that we get Official Support for this on console. I know we're mainly a PC community, and we'll only get Official Support on PC unless no PC version is available, but I for one would like It, If we at least got some games supported on consoles. This could be one of them.

YES! Yes! This is one of my fav games and im down to support it all day

I'd be in. I haven't played any of the earlier games, though, so this would be my first. Big fan of the Star Wars universe. :3

Remember guys I'm as hype as you guy so please share this with your friend and fell free to contact me ok!! :)

Lilith I did post it there to and thx for the comment :)

Yeah lets support this,does anyone know if Angry Joe's ever played the old battlefronts? Plus,I personally hope Dice keeps it as similar to the Pandemic battlefronts as they can stand,I love the differences between BattleFRONT and BattleFIELD,and believe they can both coexist as competitors,even though they're developed by the same company,does that make sense? Keep them different Dice,and please....leave it as a third person shooter with single player modes besides campaign,as you've had trouble with those after bad company 2.

Yeah lets support this,does anyone know if Angry Joe's ever played the old battlefronts? Plus,I personally hope Dice keeps it as similar to the Pandemic battlefronts as they can stand,I love the differences between BattleFRONT and BattleFIELD,and believe they can both coexist as competitors,even though they're developed by the same company,does that make sense? Keep them different Dice,and please....leave it as a third person shooter with single player modes besides campaign,as you've had trouble with those after bad company 2.

I liked how there was a first person option though and I would hope that they have that along with making it better. I enjoyed playing a clone and going into first person. It was the best.

This could be an amazing game to play with the community. So let's hope DICE doens't screw it up. Still can't wait for it though.

smuniz83 likes this

I not sure i'll be supporting SW BF3. EA will force DICE to push the game out the door regardless if it's been properly bug tested and optimized (for PC at least can't comment on consoles). Just look at the state of BF4 when it was released and to an extent still is in today. Do you really think they'll give this franchise the sequel it deserves? I could be proven and truly do wish to be wrong (the SW fan in me hopes) but given their track record I don't have any confidence in them. Either way this is just my personal opinion no one should pre-order this game until it's been properly reviewed by trusted reviewers (IGN not included). I do apologize for ranting.

smuniz83 and Alexander452 like this

I put yes because SWBF2 was so much fun and I really can't wait for 3. Though I'm actually not sure as EA is making it and with the recent games in past year or so being released either broken or unplayable at launch, I'm not sure if EA will deliver another epic Battlefront game or just fail by not caring and releasing before it's ready like the other games or knowing EA they'll put something that you have to do first in order to play online. I'm not gonna kid myself though, I'm definitely going to pre-order it. I just hope EA doesn't make me regret it.

Heyyo,

I'm sure after DICE embarrassed themselves with Battlefield 4? They'll take the optimisations and the potential upcoming fixed netcode over to Battlefront. It would be a stupid mistake if they didn't. So? I'm not worried about the future of Battlefront. I'm sure we will also get a beta. Much like we did with Battlefield 4... and wow, after playing the beta of Battlefield 4? I saw how broken it was back then and thought "how can it be so broken? Battlefield 3 was plenty playable and very small amount of graphical glitches that I could think of yet BF4 beta test seems like a first alpha?" and then I never bought the game... I'm pretty glad I saved myself the money on this choice.

I selected I am not sure.

Two reasons

1. it is EA

2. It most likely going from past experiances with EA games will be broken on launch.

3. Im boycotting EA for the foreseeable future (this Title will break me)

HOWEVER

if EA do not screw us I will be over the moon with joy and buy this game, I love the star wars universe and hope they give this game the time required

While I love Star Wars and loved the previous Star Wars games, I will not even look at this game before hearing from both AJ as well as TB because I will never again trust EA after their Dragon Age II disaster.

And as a grumpy old school Kotor I & II fan I really dislike the fact that they butchered the KotOR franchise in favor or a decent MMO broke my *that's-no-RPG-it's-a-MMO* heart.

Heyyo,

TL/DR ? Bioware (Dragon Age 2) and DICE (Battlefield 4) never blamed EA for their games outcomes.. why is everyone blaming EA? besides, Zenimax is a worse company.

While I love Star Wars and loved the previous Star Wars games, I will not even look at this game before hearing from both AJ as well as TB because I will never again trust EA after their Dragon Age II disaster.

And as a grumpy old school Kotor I & II fan I really dislike the fact that they butchered the KotOR franchise in favor or a decent MMO broke my *that's-no-RPG-it's-a-MMO* heart.

I selected I am not sure.

Two reasons

1. it is EA

2. It most likely going from past experiances with EA games will be broken on launch.

3. Im boycotting EA for the foreseeable future (this Title will break me)

HOWEVER

if EA do not screw us I will be over the moon with joy and buy this game, I love the star wars universe and hope they give this game the time required

These two posts? I don't get it... where did Bioware and DICE blame EA for their broken games? In the case of Dragon Age II? THAT WAS BIOWARE TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Nowhere did they say "Oh EA made us change the game..." that was their lead developer, Mike Laidlaw who wanted to try something very different than Dragon Age Origins. it was an experiement that could have worked better if maybe the environments weren't as recycled and the world felt a little bigger maybe... Those seem to be two of the main gripes with DA2. The other of course being the ending was a letdown.

As for DICE and Battlefield 4? Buggy netcode shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone... Battlefield 1942 had interoplation issues that required you to lead your shots... same with Battlefield Vietnam which was on the same game engine (Refractor Engine) I remember the "AH-6 Little Bird" with the circle-strafe of doom... and being on the North Vietnamese Army meant shooting your homing missle a FULL SCREEN AHEAD of where he was to hit him even though your rocket would miss on your screen? It showed the hit-register X from the server...

And let's not forget using the "Battlefield HitFixer" in Battlefield 2 and 2142 to try and fix the broken interpolation issues in that game engine (Refractor 2 Engine) until they finally patched the netcode 4 years after the game came out lol... hopefully Battlefield 4's netcode fix doesn't take this long. :P

I'm just saying.. don't hate on EA just because it seems to be the current "fad"... they're not the worst company in the world... besides, Zenimax is definitely a worse publisher in my eyes... with bullcrap like liscensing the word "Scrolls" and suing Mojang for copyright and also suing Occulus because John Carmack works for them now and didn't even bother looking at the souce code to see nothing was "stolen" so they definitely piss me off with misguided accusations and money-grabs...

Count me in I want to suppourt Star Wars battlefront

I would love DICE make Star Wars: Battlefront game. Me and my friend, Sareth love Star Wars: Battlefront series and Battlefield series. So I'm gonna show Sareth about the DICE's Star Wars: Battlefront gameplay footage if it open and upload on YouTube.

Holy sweet jesus...I didnt even know this existed. Id hope AJSA would support it. Battlefront 2 in my opinion was one of the best star wars games ever made. Lets hope they stick close to thier roots. I won't support COD:Star Wars lol.

I heard there is an rumor that the former employees of Pandemic Studios (who made Star Wars: Battlefront series) who were loyality to EA and professional game developers will join EA LA (including Danger Close and Bioware Victory as subsidiary) before moving to DICE as EA DICE who were predecesssor to EA LA, Bioware Victory, and Danger Close. There is few employees from Pandemic will stay with EA since 2009. The other will go such as 343 Industries who made Halo franchise to replaced Bungie.

Heyyo,

Err... but EA LA was notorious for both good and bad games... I don't care if the employees go to 343 Industries cause they only make Xbox games, but hopefully if they do end up joining to EA LA it will improve the quality of the games coming out of that dev studio... Danger close did a good job on the singleplayer of Medal of Honor, but multiplayer was not good on Medal of Honor (Surprising for DICE, since they created the multiplayer portion on the Frostbite engine)... so I'm not sure what will happen with EA LA, just hopefully games that tend to have a more solid game outcome.

I cant wait for this game i am definitely getting it.

As someone whose first PC game was the original Battlefront and someone who poured hundreds of hours into the second... yeah I am totally and completely onboard with this and fighting with the Angry Army on BF3 would be amazing.