• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Goku16FPS

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (We want to support it!)

28 posts in this topic

Star Wars Battlefront 3

will be coming out some time this or the next year.

So the question is

"Do we want to support it?"

star-wars-battlefront-2014-wallpaper-bat

1. We need some one to be the commander for this game.
  2. Next we need to vote in the polls to gain awareness.
  3. Finally we have to wait for the game. 
  4. Please share this with other AJSA members, and follow this post. If you can contact other commanders please do so. Ex(SgtRoss, DocterEvil)

Contact Me if you have something to add.

​More Detail later on.

star_wars_battlefront_3_13631234818112.j

As Always 

FOR THE REPUBLIC

I would Like to a Commander sir!

This is in the wrong forum and has been moved. Please update OP with links etc.

Also, it needs to be updated to follow the New Game Suggestion policy with pro/cons, etc.

I will gladly support this game and/or take a position of leadership. I headed the movement to get the Army to officially support Battlefront 2, but it unfortunately failed. I'm willing to take a higher position for this one as well.

Timelord_Gamer likes this

Hell yea, i LOVED battlefront 1 and 2, i think the second was a bit better and I hope it will be so with this game too. We need this. Fully supporting this one.

Definitely want to play this game anything with space and lasers is my forte.

Huge star wars and battlefront fan. Can't wait for this game. Totally for ajsa supporting it.

Faravahar1200 likes this

you are da space viking he bro MaxterG

Excuse me?

Support this game! the last two were epic and am sure this one will be too. (Tho the rumors of there not being any CIS/droid forces has put me off this game somewhat, fecking love the CIS lol).

MaxterG likes this

110% support this, can't wait for it :D

.. Although if ea screw it up.. they may find their HQ all of a sudden combusting  :ph34r:

I would recomemnd waiting for the game to come out first before getting hyped for it's possible support, I mean it's EA who are making it and well-it's EA that pretty much says it all.

MaxterG likes this

I enjoyed so much playing star wars battlefront 2 and I am sure upcoming new one it is going to be more amazing if developers  do not mess it up .

I've played Battlefront 2 on the PS2, PC, and Xbox. I put most of my time mostly in the PC version were I participated in clans like ROS, TSL, Flamelance, and AZTEC. I've been waiting for over 9 years for Battlefront 3 to show itself. I'd love AJSA to support the game when the time comes and you can be damn sure that you'll see me on the battlefield. I would also volunteer to be a commander for this game.

If there are guilds or clans, etc... WE SHOULD SUPPORT THE GAME!!

full support i loved SWBF and SWBF2,i played tons of hours with that game

I'm sooo down for this I played my ps2 battlefront the game over overwrite my awards cause I had so many & the part where you play anakin killing the jedi's his sword doesn't work only throwing. lets do this =D

4.jpg