• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Quinnnniuq

The Fellowship of the Scrolls

26 posts in this topic

Had some awesome pvp adventures in Cyrodiil today, or yesterday at this point.

A small 5 person group stealthing deep into enemy territory on a quest to take the Elder Scrolls and die in the most epic ways possible. XD

Lots of fun and really looking forward to more in this beta and the next or early access.

Papabear likes this

IDK where you need help but i am currently in "Axe of Belharzu" Campaign. if i can switch during beta i will or i will head in as guest if i must. not sure where you are though....

Ill be online tomorrow for the 2nd installement of Lord of the Scroll: The 2 towers.

MADKnight87 likes this

if by that you mean we jack 2 ender scrolls and book it i am game :D

elder scrolls***

Had some awesome pvp adventures in Cyrodiil today, or yesterday at this point.

A small 5 person group stealthing deep into enemy territory on a quest to take the Elder Scrolls and die in the most epic ways possible. XD

Lots of fun and really looking forward to more in this beta and the next or early access.

I done this in almost every test up till now, you will reach a point where you are greeted with a invisible wall blocking any further progression and you will then have to take down a gate to continue further ahead, I will circle the points on a map then add it to this post. But overall, you were doomed to fail from the start without a large party with you

ZubY6ax.jpg

Edited by 1mirg

The adventure will continue boys!

This is Rice/Peyscha by the way.. I swear I will settle on single name for launch.

Fun times Papa and Quin! :)

fellowship of the scrolls i will be online until my body gives out! who else is with me?!

ManOfSteel likes this

Oh mah goddddz ima so jealous!

Dude I would be in but am outta town till 6pm Sunday.

People! Play with this dude he's a good time :)

Any other Fellowship members with screenshots to share, do :D  This was at the very tail-end of the beta.  I don't think this was the only time we'd guild-claimed anything in PvP, but this was the only one for which I was present.

Screenshot_20140316_234509.png

Gilt likes this

HA! The number of times the Covernant took Roeback over the weekend on my campaign was amazing. I was there for quite a few of the battles. The Dominion came in, took it. A few minutes later we took it back. Then the Dominion took it again and so forth. It was a hell of a game of leap-frog :lol:

That was fun, we pulled that off 15 mins before beta closed lol

Took a little longer than I thought it would, longest video I have done so far. 

Enjoy ;P

All I know is at one point I ended up in a 2 hour long fight at a bridge.

I was on Ebonheart and we were going for a Dominion keep but they had a bridge seiged up.

Longest bloody fight I had all beta and it was over a damn bridge .... I demand the bridges give cap points.

ExtraChrispy likes this

Longest bloody fight I had all beta and it was over a damn bridge .... I demand the bridges give cap points.

Same, after I got sick of the stand still I started running straight into no-man's land (that spot between 2 zergs where you DIE instantly) every time my kill counter for 20 players filled. Then because the combat was away from the keep I could warp back to almost the right spot and do it all over again.

I think in the end I was able to reach 27th on leaderboard before I stopped playing somewhere around 6 or 7 hours before beta ended. My butt was falling asleep.

Gone likes this

Same, after I got sick of the stand still I started running straight into no-man's land (that spot between 2 zergs where you DIE instantly) every time my kill counter for 20 players filled. Then because the combat was away from the keep I could warp back to almost the right spot and do it all over again.

I think in the end I was able to reach 27th on leaderboard before I stopped playing somewhere around 6 or 7 hours before beta ended. My butt was falling asleep.

That's exactly what I was doing.

I have no idea how many times I handed that kill repeatable in but I made an absolute killing on gold and little green PvP currency.

And crap gear I kept getting in the mail.

This is what we were able to accomplish just moments before the shutdown! The AJSA in the beta claimed a keep for our community and what a glorious take over it was! Not to mention the party we had in Our Castle until the servers went down.

I hope everyone is excited and ready for another take over at launch!

post-42618-0-60118600-1395263030_thumb.j

post-42618-0-11566000-1395264153_thumb.j

Walrus and Ozukar like this

Bah missed out because I was playing to hard the previous night and in the morning. Just couldn't keep sitting.

I will be there bro for sure just secured myself a copy!

I will be there on early release! Been waiting for this game for years! It'll be the only game I play for at least a month, would love to play with people on AvA and stuff. I hope the Angry Army makes a guild!

Moonglow likes this

already go the week of early access off work. I will however have to log out every now and then to ensure my muscles do not degrade in a state of atrophy.