• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Babyeater

Destiny Beta

24 posts in this topic

Just found out this weekend that preordering Destiny will give you access to the beta planned for this Summer.  Is anyone planning on getting into that? I would like to have a group that can explore the beta together so we will have an edge once the game drops in September.

I don't usually do beta's unless they are mmo like or subscription based in the future. That way  I get a free experience (ESO). Unfortunately, I am not going to be going for the destiny beta because Bungie is good at surprising me. Ill wait till the final verdict instead of dumping sixty bucks on a game.

Hawko likes this

Probably when i can afford to... though knowing my luck i'll end up in EU servers locked out from US ones ... seems to be a popular pattern lately for me, and EU are hosted 400+ ping to me .

Thaisis81 likes this

There is definitely going to be a group heading off for Destiny (Retail and Beta)

I think the AJSA has the greatest potental to become one of the most well known in the galaxy of Destiny.

Make sure you get into our PS4 Chat room so you can stay connected with everyone on the Playstation 4.

No doubt discussions and plans will be carried out here by the PS4 community, but it would be great for all of you to get acquanted with everyone on the console already so we can have a tighter brother hood of players who are reliable to have your backs while exploring the unknowns in Destiny.

So if you haven't already get in touch with Withastick for all the information you need to get networked with us on Playstation 4 if you haven't already done so. I plan to make a montage of gameplay footage along with all of you guys I play with to pretty much promote AJSA and make our presence in the Universe pretty much damn well known.

XBRoughneck likes this

Anybody know when this is suppose to start? All I can find is "early 2014."

Anybody know when this is suppose to start? All I can find is "early 2014."

Bungie says this summer no exact date is set though

Oh and I'll be in the beta 

Me to pre ordered mine last year

From what I heard from different sources our guess is about 8 weeks until beta.

I am preordering today since there seems to be a large enough following in the AJSA. Hope to catch you guys in the beta.

Wish i had access to beta :(

Pre-order the game and you can.

Make sure you go to Bungie.net and set up an account, it will be required for access to the beta. Plus you get can get on the forums and answer many of your questions.

http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

So, as of right now there isn't an official PS4 Destiny Clan?  Is it ok to assume that something is in the works?

I'm still about 45 days out from getting my PS4.

Oh yes, definitely!  I will be in it on Xbox Live.  My XBL is: GameVerb

The game is looking sick btw.  I love the idea of being able to explore multiple planets that act as their own open worlds.

Maverick Bison likes this

If we don't have a response from higher I will contact Withastick.

Got my PS4 for my birthday last month and preordered Destiny about two weeks ago. Look for NordicThunder96. Please let me know when we get the AJSA Guild up and running

I've been sold on this game since it was first announced. I'm a big fan of Borderlands and that's kinda how I feel this is going to be but with more of a MMO feel to it. Plus, Bungie doesn't make shit games. I jumped on the preorder beta offer when it was announced. I've followed this game since it was rumor and the sooner I can get it in my hands, the better. 

and of course help the devs by providing data and feedback for a more enjoyable experience at launch.

I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon a couple of days ago, but they didn't send me a beta code.  Apparently, they will be sending them out just before the beta starts, so I'll have to wait until then to see if I have got in or not :( .

the release date for the game is september 9th, and bungie recently dropped a hint about something big coming in 8 weeks. of course, that was two weeks ago. based on what they mentioned, i would assume its the beta. it being so close would explain why Bungie hasnt given us any huge news lately. i preordered mine 5 months ago, and for some reason, they gave me two codes :) ill be doing a giveaway of my other one close to the beta launch.

I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon a couple of days ago, but they didn't send me a beta code.  Apparently, they will be sending them out just before the beta starts, so I'll have to wait until then to see if I have got in or not :( .

umm did you check Bungie's website to make sure theyre a participating retailer? if theyre not, then youre out of luck. if they are and you havent recieved your code, then you need to check with Amazon. they hand out codes when you pre-order, then you put them into Bungie.net, and when the beta starts you will be given X amount of beta codes to get into the beta. X being the amount of pre-order codes you have registered on Bungie.net. hope i helped!

Lord Leonan likes this