• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SpaceBrain

How is your life going!?

27 posts in this topic

Im not feeling very happy, probably due to the copious amount of alcohol I have drunken, ohwell. Anyways, my life rolls slowly ahead, right now as a musician I  am waiting to finish high school and turn 18, then I can go to blues clubs and perform in a few too. In high school though I find myself buried with work and I feel pretty stressed today, butfuckit,

Anyways whats stressing you out?

IjWolverineSIoH likes this

Getting fired from my job. Not having a job. Having to get a new job. Being tight on money. Getting my car fixed. Crippling loneliness. Some things are good though. Like playing a cool video game and having fun, going surfing, watching the sunset.

IjWolverineSIoH and SpaceBrain like this

Im not feeling very happy, probably due to the copious amount of alcohol I have drunken, ohwell. Anyways, my life rolls slowly ahead, right now as a musician I  am waiting to finish high school and turn 18, then I can go to blues clubs and perform in a few too. In high school though I find myself buried with work and I feel pretty stressed today, butfuckit,

Anyways whats stressing you out?

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. people will be your friends -

they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, .

lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And BOY! I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.

Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything in life. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will,

So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful  and such a  precious thing  most people take it for granted the MERE CHANCE OF YOU BEING ALIVE IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL thing and there's so much to smile about.”      - Commander Shepard

SOOOOO

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

― Albert Einstein

SpaceBrain likes this

Not a lot happening been playing a lot of GTAO with 2 people i met playing it. got shot in the eye with nerf gun.

SpaceBrain likes this

I have to save up for Batman: Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Knight (Origins was so good I've decided to get all the games, plus I really want to play as Harley Quinn in Knight), a Roxio Gamecapture HD, Halo 5, and Halo 2: Anniversary if it really is coming out. Those are all first world problems, so apart from the last stages of depression and a cold, I'm doing pretty well.

SpaceBrain likes this

I don't think my "problem" is as big as yours. But I am really stressed out about a coming kendo grading, my sensei expects me to pass this time (I really have no choice but to pass it) and this is going on in the middle of a lot of studying and projects. I'll just have to pull through.

SpaceBrain likes this

I don't think my "problem" is as big as yours. But I am really stressed out about a coming kendo grading, my sensei expects me to pass this time (I really have no choice but to pass it) and this is going on in the middle of a lot of studying and projects. I'll just have to pull through.

私はあなたが罰金を行うと、あなた自身、あなたの家族、そして怒っている軍に大きな名誉をもたらすだろうと確信して。

Sorry if that's just jibberish, I haven't been to a Japanese lesson at my school for ages. I really should get back :)

SpaceBrain likes this

Yeah, pretty good. Huge amounts of work and pressure on me but hey... could be worse.

SpaceBrain likes this

Pretty sweet, tons of assignments and stuff i have to do :( but apart from that really good!

SpaceBrain likes this

Having a day off from work. While it seems awesome at first, several hours in you're so fucking bored that you'd rather work then have a day off. Not to mention all the bullshit i have to put up with at home.

SpaceBrain likes this

I'm good generally. Just trying to get school over with and whatnot... Right now, though, I feel like crap since I've had a fever since Sunday. Picked up the flu according to the doctor. >.>

SpaceBrain likes this

No matter how bad life seems, just remember what you were told by a certain Ocelot, "You're pretty good."

Then remember that Ocelot got his arm cut off and attached another guy's arm to his body which made him think he was that guy and nearly threw the world into chaos. So all in all, he's had it worse off.

I'd like it to hurt less. But we all want that.

Unless you're a masochist. Whatever floats your boat.

Been thinking about my own issues, but I can't help but detest and be ashamed of myself because "Herp derp 1st world problems. Perspectives."

I'd talk about it to people I know, but I find it to be embarrassing and shameful to admit.

Feels like I've lost my way (steam gift if you get the reference).

Self pity and being sad is not a fun combo. Especially since I don't know why.

Thank goodness for anonymity, or I'd never would have said this.

Well. Here's a smile just for you.

smiley_face-291x300.jpg

I think everyone needs a smile.

Smile.

Let's see..

Huge bills that are impossible to pay - If I get monthly money onto my account for a total of 8100 (this month 7400), my bills were extraordinarily high because people have been sending the bills to the wrong address and now suddenly I got them all. So that's bills for 6800 - This instantly tells me that I need to ignore some because if I pay them all, I can't afford food. And for that, I am out of money already and have little to no food in my refrigerator. Perfect. But that's not all, the student loans demand a payment of 3800 SEK which is IMPOSSIBLE to pay and ludicrously high but they're assholes, and the tax collector demands 3400 because I was slow with writing down my taxes last year so they of course demanded money from me. So an additional 7373 to pay. A total of 14 000:- in bills. NO ONE HAS THIS FUCKING MUCH EXCEPT IF THEY'RE LIVING IN HOUSES, I LIVE IN A FUCKING APARTMENT, WHY IS SOCIETY TRYING TO FUCK MY ASS?!

But that's not all. I have no rights in Swedish society, I only have obligations. And that's fucking bullshit and I could and want to make a rant video about it but I don't have my good webcam here so, that'll wait.

Is there anything good in my life?
Yes, one thing - My lover, my significant other, my better half.
But other than that - No. I need to call my old shrink-place and complain about "Why the f- haven't you sent the letters you said three months ago to send?" and then probably call the plastic surgeon place and tell them my new address and nag about an earlier surgery date but I have a feeling they'll say something like "Oh, your surgery date has been pushed back" which, if that'd happen, I would just pack my bags and say "Fuck Sweden" and leave, never to come back to this fucking country. Why does it have to be so fucking impossible to move to America? Pisses me off how the world wants to keep me separate from my lover.

The best thing that has happened recently is that I read in the news paper that a healthcare center nearby the city center was offering 10 SEK off per KG to sign up for them. So I went there, got a lot of good information, could ask a lot of good questions, and in the end, I got a 1160:- SEK discount so I did not have to pay a signup fee (900:- SEK otherwise) so that was entirely free for me and I still have money over to use on their other services. The only thing I need to pay is the monthly fee (two payments every 14th day, one month, 340 SEK for Personal Trainer - This is a very good price because it's per month and not one large hump of money in one go).

So if you didn't get that part, my weight is 116 KG, which was heavier than what I thought I was. This also surprised my IRL friend because he, like others, find it very difficult to think that I weight that much because I don't look that fat. I guess I'm very good at hiding it, also I'm sure I have a lot of heavy leg muscles though since they've always had to carry me but, yeah. My goal is to reach 70-80 KG which would be the ideal for my height ( 183 cm tall ~ 6 ft ).

So there you have my problems:
Money issues by society wanting to bankrupt me.

I'd like it to hurt less. But we all want that.

Unless you're a masochist. Whatever floats your boat.

Been thinking about my own issues, but I can't help but detest and be ashamed of myself because "Herp derp 1st world problems. Perspectives."

I'd talk about it to people I know, but I find it to be embarrassing and shameful to admit.

Feels like I've lost my way (steam gift if you get the reference).

Self pity and being sad is not a fun combo. Especially since I don't know why.

Thank goodness for anonymity, or I'd never would have said this.

Well. Here's a smile just for you.

smiley_face-291x300.jpg

I think everyone needs a smile.

Smile.

There are problems one can fix, and there are problems one cannot fix.
One cannot fix third world problems unless a massive reform gets into place,
And one cannot change the mind of retarded people with the fear of the gay who outlaws it (COUGH Russia and place in Africa COUGH).

With that said, your problems are relevant but mainly relevant to you and those close to you.
Sol Omega likes this

How is my life going ...

Well I'm 22 years old overweight guy who still lives with his parents, who's been single for nearly 4 years, gets blamed when stuff goes wrong, who can't control his anger, someone who has NO friends, and who is in a job he doesn't like but can't leave.

Aside from that my life is going great 

Right now sitting in a ICU next to my mother in law who is 74 years old and had a stroke, giving moral support to my wife and her family. Beeing tired from working to much no day off in 4month ( not even a fucking weekend) now this almost no sleep in 3 days, but what the hell my life was shit and i changed it now its looking way better and as soon as i have my new bad ass gaming rig things will look even better. ;)

Life in our time and age is like an avalanche try to get out of the way if you get stuck in it get the hell out of there, sometimes you need a helping hand. What im trying to say is dont give up no matter how fucked up things seem to be there is always a way its not always easy and its unfair from time to time, but keep your head up nose in the wind and go hard always go hard no matter what.

When i changed my life i wanted to accomplish and fullfill my childhood dreams. I worked for a major game developer, my name is in the credits of two very if not the most succesful games. I started diving, i moved to an exotic country married and finally settled down. Now i need a better paying job maybe i have to move again but hey life looks good right now even if i sit here in the icu and beeing exhausted like hell.

most important never never ever give the fuck up, think rocky go the distance against all odds...go hard!

Sol Omega likes this

My life is pretty good. Currently on a pretty stress free placement year(counts as the third year of my uni course), have great fun playing in a small band(it's always awesome to go absolutely mental on stage), go out drinking with my mates most Fridays(have a club in my city that does a rock/metal night on Fridays, it's great).

Also still living at home(near my uni) and in my country the government pays for your university course so no massive debt for me after I finish uni.

I might be overweight but other than that I don't have any issues with my life.

I'm rotting while waiting for my PC to come back from repairs and I only took it to the shop today...so another week to rot, not play awesome new games which came out and which will come out...not to mention I can't play LoL :P

Overall, my life is...a life of a general guy. I have too much free time atm while looking for a job. In September I gotta get to college, but this year I took a break to earn some cash...just about few days ago I ended my job because they found a new worker to replace me while I was there just to help out while they were looking for someone else...until then I'm chilling I guess.

Right now sitting in a ICU next to my mother in law who is 74 years old and had a stroke, giving moral support to my wife and her family. Beeing tired from working to much no day off in 4month ( not even a fucking weekend) now this almost no sleep in 3 days, but what the hell my life was shit and i changed it now its looking way better and as soon as i have my new bad ass gaming rig things will look even better. ;)

Life in our time and age is like an avalanche try to get out of the way if you get stuck in it get the hell out of there, sometimes you need a helping hand. What im trying to say is dont give up no matter how fucked up things seem to be there is always a way its not always easy and its unfair from time to time, but keep your head up nose in the wind and go hard always go hard no matter what.

When i changed my life i wanted to accomplish and fullfill my childhood dreams. I worked for a major game developer, my name is in the credits of two very if not the most succesful games. I started diving, i moved to an exotic country married and finally settled down. Now i need a better paying job maybe i have to move again but hey life looks good right now even if i sit here in the icu and beeing exhausted like hell.

most important never never ever give the fuck up, think rocky go the distance against all odds...go hard!

Sorry to hear that about your mother in law :(

donlou likes this

Life in our time and age is like an avalanche -

Actually, life in our time and age is "Live to work" as opposed to "Work to live".

But other than that, yes, never give up.

About halfway through with my civilian service. Been enjoying it. Great people. Staying healthy. Financial situation is better than good enough. No issues with family or friends.

So apart from not having a girlfriend to make me spend more time with people and less on the computer, all is good for me.

I've been dealing with couple of issues but everything is fine because i can correct them since i'm still living

SpaceBrain likes this

Just came back from a six hours class on roman politic. How do you think it's going?

Just came back from a six hours class on roman politic. How do you think it's going?

Must've been... Nerotic.