• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the following caters the most to your interest?

• Doom (/w custom simplified rules)
    • Fantasy Setting using D&D 4th Ed. for simplicity
    • Mortal Kombat / Street Fighter (specify in reply)
    • Starship Troopers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to survey the interest people have for different pnp RPG's. I might set one up (might) and if I do, I'd like to see which one people are the most interested in doing since all my friends have zero interest in all my plans for some reason  :P

I have ideas for all and have written something for everything before, but nothing game ready, but, as I said, I want to see the amount of interest and for what.

You realise there's already a Tabletop RPGs thread with like 1300+ replies in it?

I'd like to, never had the chance to play with anyone except my cousins.

You realise there's already a Tabletop RPGs thread with like 1300+ replies in it?

Yes.

And that thread does not cater to what I am asking here.

Would you read 1300 replies just to find one post?

EDIT: I sound so hostile, I'm tired.

My point is that, that's a 1300-post thread. Someone bumping in saying "I have a few suggestions, would anyone want to play them?" is going to vanish in a flood of posts.

Yes.

And that thread does not cater to what I am asking here.

Would you read 1300 replies just to find one post?

I think he meant that there are a lot of people interested in partecipating in a pnp rpg here.

LoreMaster likes this

I think he meant that there are a lot of people interested in partecipating in a pnp rpg here.

Edited my post for clarification.

dude it wont get flooded at all mate. just speaking from experience here, creating a new thread WILL get it drowned by the established ones.

We're currently having 2 groups running Pathfinder and Iron Kingdoms; we would love to try out new things, especially homebrewed systems :)

dude it wont get flooded at all mate. just speaking from experience here, creating a new thread WILL get it drowned by the established ones.

We're currently having 2 groups running Pathfinder and Iron Kingdoms; we would love to try out new things, especially homebrewed systems :)

1300 posts - Yes, many won't even click on it because it's just too much to read. Meaning the post will get lost.

This is done now and just waiting to see people voting on their interest and posting.