• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Angry Joe's latest Stick of Truth review kicks ass.

16 posts in this topic

Finally, Joe reviewed the first great licensed video game in the show, and it's awesome. In particular the intro which uses South Park's style art & music while describing Joe & Corporate Commander. It even has Joe reviewing the game as a South Park version of himself. A shame that he didn't use the South Park kid's voice like in the intro, but oh well. One of Joe's best review ever.

Oh, one thing to question about the ending:

Will Warhammer 40K Storm of Vengeance sucks balls?

Nein! It was horrendous on every level. HE FARTED ON OUR COMMANDER!

(If I could be allowed to break character for a moment, I enjoyed it a lot. )

Joe reviewed the first great licensed video game in the show

I would like to add that this is not the first South Park game.  I remember playing this in 1998.  There's quite a few of them that have been developed over the years.

Here's some gameplay from the very first one:

The opening was actually very well made, and the review itself was really enjoyable. At least this one wasn't about kicking a dead horse for 25 minutes.

To Ysnar's comment, I believe Kaz meant first 'great' licensed South Park game. I remember all of those being quite horrible, even on the standard they had back then.

I would like to add that this is not the first South Park game. I remember playing this in 1998. There's quite a few of them that have been developed over the years.

I played that fps snowball fight one. I thought the ratings are dead wrong when they rate the game as M. Well kind of since I only played 10 minutes of it and it's only throwing snowballs. But the show itself? It's...... Unspeakable. My favourite episode is the one where Chef becomes a zombie and he dances like Michael Jackson.

I miss chef.

I'd like to pick it up when I've got some extra cash laying around, it seems like a game I could have quite a bit of fun with!

Very good but also fun review, indeed. The game itself is too pricy for me now, I'll wait till the price is dropped in a Steam sale or something. 

Yeah um Joe is there something you want to tell us?

I would like to add that this is not the first South Park game.  I remember playing this in 1998.  There's quite a few of them that have been developed over the years.

Hell i remember that, i went playing that game when i was 8 at a friend's house.

Yeah um Joe is there something you want to tell us?

that he likes to dress as a woman in some of his reviews? :lol:

that he likes to dress as a woman in some of his reviews? :lol:

And about why he went to a sex shop to get a dildo and how a few reviews later it was turned white.

Proud to say I contributed to the intro lyrics :D

I played that fps snowball fight one. I thought the ratings are dead wrong when they rate the game as M. Well kind of since I only played 10 minutes of it and it's only throwing snowballs. But the show itself? It's...... Unspeakable. My favourite episode is the one where Chef becomes a zombie and he dances like Michael Jackson.

I miss chef.

You must have missed  the part where the alternate firing mode of the snowballs involves pissing on them before throwing them.

You must have missed  the part where the alternate firing mode of the snowballs involves pissing on them before throwing them.

I missed that part. It's been 13 years since I last played it for only 10 minutes. Maybe I'll play if again someday.