• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maleficent5

South Park: SoT DLC Requests

12 posts in this topic

So guys after finishing the Stick of Truth I am actually excited for more.  So now I am curious what you guys would like to see as DLC.  I have no idea what they are going to do with DLC so for now just express what you love to see.  Whether it be costumes, buddies, summons, or new quests.

Personally I would love to see a Santa Claus summon, mowing down my enemies with those Christmas missiles from Red Sleigh Down.  I also wouldn't mind seeing Tweek as a buddy.  The guy was a member of the Bus Stop crew for almost a whole season so I wouldn't mind seeing him as a DLC buddy option.  I would also like to know what happened to any fights with the Vampire kids.  Oh well I will stop here before I go on and on.  Please share what you would like to see as DLC for South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Papabear likes this

I want to see the christmas critters quest line DLC

Like Angry Joe said the Mall was off access and consider the Black Friday trilogy might have something to do with that it would be cool to see the aftermath of the Mall and what quests you could do in it.

Also it would be nice to see all the more well known characters become buddies. I'm talking Clyde, Craig, Token, etc.!

Maleficent5 and Papabear like this

I thought about the black friday episodes as the person above me pointed out. The mall is closed completely through-out the game. Why ? Well if you go take a look at the episode about black friday (3 parter) it is in exactly the same style as this game otherwise known as game of thrones.

If you really want to have a giggle go watch that episode then you will realise why this would be a perfect DLC

2nd American/Canadian War DLC
Return to Makla/Imagination Land-DLC
Coon/Mysterion Standalone-DLC

New-Classes DLC-Pack

IrishRogue likes this

I have loved the ideas of revisiting the mall.  The question is what would the quest be?  I am not ragging but all I am seeing in my head is a follow up (as the game is supposedly as sequel to those episodes) is fighting (SPOILERS).  The other idea I had was having Wendy as a Buddy.  My reason for that is she was the unofficial fifth member of the Bus Stop crew for the first season.  So pretty much the same reason as Tweek and Butters (who is a Buddy in the game).  Also who wouldn't say no to TIMMY?  lol

I'd like to see a DLC that involves some sort of arena/collisuem. An arena type area where you can battle previous bosses as well as new bosses (other celebrity parodies from the show) that didn't fit the story but are challenging and interesting. Completing the arena ladder then nets you a cool set of gear to show off or a set of armor for each class that you can then use to play through the game again on a harder difficulty setting.

I'd like a dlc that would allow you to have more than one buddy with you. Could lead to more enemies, and a higher difficulty.

IrishRogue likes this

I'd like a dlc that would allow you to have more than one buddy with you. Could lead to more enemies, and a higher difficulty.

That wouldn't be a bad idea but then you'd have wonder why they couldn't have done that in the beginning?

I just realized something while playing...where is Grandpa Marsh?

Holy crap Grey Dawn DLC...that would be hilarious.  :P