• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doshka17

Air Superiority Game Mode

10 posts in this topic

Is terrible.

I wouldn't even ever play this game type except for the assignment to get that support class drone plane thing.

I've been trying to get this done for almost 5 hours. I need to get 5 kills in one more match to do it, and I can't get it done. Everyone just rams into me, my own teammates ram into me, or I get buttfucked by 3 planes at once. 

I hate this game type. It makes me hate DICE and small animals.

Anyone else feel the hate flow through them?

Haven't even bothered with it, I already know i'll hate it.

If not for Air Superiority, I would never have unlocked that dang UCAV. It's really a shame to see it gone. Despite my being crappy in the air vehicles, I had a bit of fun in that mode.

I still need to get a kill with the bomber to get the SUAV, but I hardly even get a chance to get in it, and when I do, I'm a gunner.

Not sure why people keep trying to do AS to get the UCAV.

far better to play Storm, Transmission, and silk road conquest to get it.

Not sure why people keep trying to do AS to get the UCAV.

far better to play Storm, Transmission, and silk road conquest to get it.

Because AS didn't have Anti-Air so people who suck in planes like I do have one less thing to worry about. Heck, I couldn't even get a kill with the attack jet. I suck at leader other planes, and can't do those strafing runs.

The only entertaining thing I found was when people got on my tail, I would just fly into the sun and slow down as much as possible, then turn away right before stalling. Most people that followed me stalled out and flew out of bounds and died.

Because AS didn't have Anti-Air so people who suck in planes like I do have one less thing to worry about. Heck, I couldn't even get a kill with the attack jet. I suck at leader other planes, and can't do those strafing runs.

Those maps either have no MAA or only have one based on a point. Plus they have a lot more enemy vehicles you can shoot at.

Those maps either have no MAA or only have one based on a point. Plus they have a lot more enemy vehicles you can shoot at.

Easier to get kills for me in Air Superiority. Personal Preference.

I just suck enough that I've never been able to kill a land vehicle with a Jet, or even Helicopter. Plus as I said, in AS, I don't have to worry about anything on the ground shooting at me. Lastly, It's just also more fun for me, which is again, Personal Preference.

Almost forgot, no fighting over a single Jet or Helicopter either. They're always readily available.

Personaly i love the game mode since i love flying in battlefield and can do good in it although it's now plauged by active radar missiles. I hate using anti air missiles in planes i'm having way more fun using a 30 mm cannon and it feels for me more honorable to use it in a dogfight or rather at all. If you know what you are doing you can do really well in air superiority with only the cannon of your airplane. For any other game mode Laser guided all the way!

Personaly i love the game mode since i love flying in battlefield and can do good in it although it's now plauged by active radar missiles. I hate using anti air missiles in planes i'm having way more fun using a 30 mm cannon and it feels for me more honorable to use it in a dogfight or rather at all. If you know what you are doing you can do really well in air superiority with only the cannon of your airplane. For any other game mode Laser guided all the way!

I understand what you mean, but I have to admit that I'm sort of one of those people who rely on the crutch of Active Radars. I get a few lucky kills with 30 mm's now and then, but those would be 2 in 15 tries to kill anyone. I have trouble leading player jets. Heck even those drones circling over the Practice Range give me a hard time and they're nothing compared to player controlled planes. Even with Active Radar, I don't get guaranteed kills. I get lucky and from time to time, using them on people who've already been damaged. But I still get shot down more than I get kills.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0