• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Vinterdraken

Any Hearthstone love?

52 posts in this topic

I -am- enjoying hearthstone, but Id feel id enjoy it more if ANY of my friends got a beta invite.

I'm also playing it since a month or so ago, really fun and addictive, especially the arena for me! I'm two stars master in arena but I've no idea how the ranking works and I don't really have a lot of good cards to keep up with the guys from that league anymore. I just used a hunter deck with just one rare to get there, lol.

I enjoyed it when I got my beta key, and now I don't play it as much as I used to. The frustration of getting a crappy to mediocre hand or my opponent getting most of the cards he or she needed to wipe the floor - gets to me. The splurging emotes are alright, not so much when I'm angry.

I generally love card games and I've watched WoWCrendor play a lot of it, and it looks quite good. I've been really itching to get into the beta, but no luck as of yet; I have hope for most people getting in after blizzcon though.

I would love to play Heartstone but i don't have a Key - I've only been watching TB's Lord of the arena series on Youtube.

Hearthstone is great, but it has 1 major problem - there is next to nothing to do. Srsly, you go through tutorial, you play for a day or two, loving 'em prety pictures and all, and that's it. There's nothing left to grab you, aside from daily quests. You enter the game once in a day or two, do them, than buy a booster and, if you're lucky, get some kcikass cards to play a little more with.

Blizzard should really do something about that. They have such a great opportunity in their hands, but it feels wasted. I know it's merely a beta, but still.

So I love Hearthstone, even though I have never ever played a single game. I watch about an hour of Hearthstone content each day If I have the option and I enter any betakey giveaway I can find, the dream being ofcourse getting into that beta and starting to post gameplay videos to my Youtube channel.

Maybe It would be more accurate to say I think I will love Hearthstone. Anyway, what all this rambling is working its way up to is, are there other Hearthstone lovers around here, is anyone here in the beta and what are your views on the game.

I did this as well before I got my beta key. Just tons and tons of videos of people playing it. And I have to say that actually playing it after all that waiting was so worth it. 

In short, it's an awesome game and you can pick it up quite easily. I don't play it all that much in a single sitting, but it's built so that you can play for a short time or a long time, either is fine :)

I've watched plenty of gameplay videos though have yet to receive access to it, I hope to soon it looks very fun

Eh, Hearhtstone is fun for a few hours and then it starts to bore me. The lack of depth in the cards that I'm used to from playing Magic 2014 just puts me off. Plus I think that the game is much more interesting for players that know about the lore, which I don't. 

You know,I wondered if this would have been the case for me as well,I just can't say since I haven't actually tried it out yet

Just got into the beta, I'm running a Hunter hound rush deck right now. Most of the matches with this deck win before 7 mana.

This game looks so incredible, I love tcg's and i have starved myself on Crendor and Total Biscuit videos, If anyone knows of a way of getting a beta key, Pls tell me

Meh. I mean it is a cool game and all but it gets boring after few days. I mean I got my Beta key like 2 weeks ago and 3 days later I was already done with it. Its a game that is more fun to watch than it is to play. Ill play few matches every now and then but thats all. 

I am literally counting the days for when I get to play this game. Especially since I recently heard Blizz are moving into open beta. 

Its genuinely amazing how much hype this game has at the moment. Sadly I am playing vicariously at the moment through various youtubers, for whom I am eternally grateful. For those who have beta keys already, all i can say is that i hate you, in the nicest possible way ofc.  :D

I would give it more love if I had a key... yea I am one of those '' where is my key '' guys :D It annoys me after watching every Youtube channel playing for months now O.o 

I've been dying to get into beta! I watch about 2 hours of total biscuits gameplay every night!

It would be awesome to start getting a hearthstone community going. Right now I'm just playing around with basic decks plus the 10 packs I've opened, you really seem to need to buy packs in order to get anywhere quickly.

I would give it more love if I had a key... yea I am one of those '' where is my key '' guys :D It annoys me after watching every Youtube channel playing for months now O.o 

I know what you mean......just give me some love blizz

It would be awesome to start getting a hearthstone community going. Right now I'm just playing around with basic decks plus the 10 packs I've opened, you really seem to need to buy packs in order to get anywhere quickly.

i would love for this to happen, i got beta access about 2 weeks ago and i think that if we could get a small community of hearthstone players going here, that would be pretty neat

Hearthstone is a card game, which in turn qualifies as strategy. Thus it does not belong here. I will create a new thread in the appropriate section for you to use. Thank you

Hearthstone is a card game, which in turn qualifies as strategy. Thus it does not belong here. I will create a new thread in the appropriate section for you to use. Thank you

Not sure If I agree that a card game counts as a strategy game, usually only think about things like RTS´s and TBS´s when it comes to those. It being a card game is more of a mechanic I would say, for example one can have an RPG which uses card game mechanics for its fighting system. Also this post was made before there was a Strategy Game section of the forums. Seeing the wide amount of CCG´s that are cropping up on PC and other gaming platforms like Scrolls, Duel of Champions and magic it might even make sense to have a section for just those.

But I might be alone in my views there, we can ofcourse move the discussion to a different thread if thats less confusing to everyone. Personally I think it would be better if possible to move the thread to the right part of the forum or just to continue the discussions here now that we have started.

Just started playing it yesterday after having the key for a while. Can't seem to stop playing even though I made fun of it being a Magic rip-off hah! Now, I just need to practice more so I can actually win... ^_^

Love HS, play it all the time. Great way to wind down after WoW or BF4. It's going into open beta soon so you'll get your chance to play. Beware though, it can be annoying when you don't get the cards you need.

I'm so jelous of the people that have the beta keys. I haven't played a second either, but holy pants I love how it looks and I love TSGs in general. The prices for the cards (around 20 cence) is really reasonable too. I think it'll be a lot of fun without breaking the bank.. I hear that it's coming out soon too :) so don't worry about paying for beta keys and stuff.

I do have a question though. Does anyone know how the ranking system works? Is it like Starcraft2? o.o.

I repeat, we have a hearthstone thread. The poll that i made proves that the vast majority of people view card games as strategy, thus they belong there. Thank you