• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Drachen

Games most people like but you don't

114 posts in this topic

Assassin's Creed and Destiny.

Wait, Destiny didn't even come out yet. Why do you hate it?

BSB likes this

Someone before me said Watchdogs so I thought it wouldn't matter if it is a released title or not. I don't hate it but nothing about it I find at all interesting. I even saw a 40 minute video about all the release features mention to this point and it still didn't make me interested. 

Metal Gear Series... and Kojima...

Arma/Day Z/Day Z clones, Gears of War, MOBA's, MMORPGs

The Godfather and Bayonetta.

I do not enjoy Team Fortess 2 which most people appear to love. The artstyle, the gameplay etc got old real quick for me. The thing that kept me playing longer than i planned was trading but, I personally enjoy even trading more in Dota 2.

And even putting the game itself aside I -really- dislike what I've seen of the TF2 community. (Memes, Disgusting behaviour towards other people... the list goes on.)

I also dislike Dark souls not because of you being killed quickly by making mistakes, I in fact love the thought of high risk high reward but... Dark Souls always felt like it was just a buggy mess where you for example can get hit when you shouldn't be...and in a game where you die easily that really doesn't sit well with me at all. ( The music and artstyle are right up on my alley though )

For me it would be League of Legends. Nothing wrong with, I love what it has done for the E-Sports scene but frankly it just isn't my cup of tea, so-to-speak.

Bioshock Infinite

Despite the story, it felt very plastic.

For me, it's Contagion. I tried to like this game, but for some reason, it's not appealing to me. 

Gonna get a lot of hate for this but... I hate Halo 4, screw that game. I also belive that Bioshock Infinite is quite overrated but not a "bad" game.

You thought you will get a lot of hate? Wanna bet?

My list is as follows:

Dragon Age 1-2 ---> For, in my opinion, crappy advertising campaign, uninspired level and quest progression design (There are a few exceptions though), story was kind of weak too, reusing the same assets for different level (Changing oly the colour of the texture). DA1 had its moments. DA2 was a torment. Definitely not game of the year, millenium, worship game etc.

Mass Effect 1 ---> I felt slapped in the face while playing this one. While the story was rather nice and the character interaction entertaining, the level design was so piss poor it made the kitten cry. All levels followed the same scheme. The "bla bla", the MAKO, the shooting then A or B "bla bla". Planet exploration and some side missions? Och please....Repetetive peace of uninspired garbage...but they managed to get MAKO in that! What bothered me also was the dumbed down dialogue system (It was even worse in DA2), the inability to choose renegade or paragon responses. Do I seriously needed to level up some of those to be able to act like I feel like it?

Neverwinter Nights 1 + all add-ons :D I seriously can't recall what did I hate about the game. I enjoyed the second part though. 

Latest CoD games

Aliens CM and people who admit that this game is good :P

Any jRPG, Mario, Pokemons.

Eve Online

League of Legends -> Partialy for destroying my Social Drinkers SC2 clan.

dota,lol,halo,starcraft, dark soul come to my mind. I think they are way overrated.

Starcraft 2? Don't sin! :D

Peace!

Wait, Destiny didn't even come out yet. Why do you hate it?

Because he can? :P

Platform games with Mario and sonic especially, i can't stand playing those with those characters and the universe. Because everyone is like they're the best game characters and because of that they're done to death and market is over saturated with them.