• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SnapDragon432

What games do you want announced at E3 2014?

25 posts in this topic

I'm sure there have been polls for this before, but I'm curious. What games do you guys want announced? Do you want a sequel announced to one of your favorite games *cough* Fallout 4 *cough*? Do you want more information on a service or previously announced game, like Playstation Now or Batman: Arkham Knight? For me, I'd like to see a sequel to Jak and Daxter or the Sly Cooper series, and of course Fallout 4. Some more information on Arkham Knight would be nice, as well as LOTR: Shadows of Mordor.

Cyberpunk 2077, Whore of the Orient, Kingdom Hearts III, Fallout 4, new Respawn Entertainment games, Destiny, and Aliens Isolation.

Fallout 4: Philadelphia, Mass Effect: A new chapter.

HALF LIFE FREAKING 3 AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Sorry for the caps lock...I had to stress it out

Beyond Good and evil 2 would be nice, like some more information etc. 

Mirror's Edge 2 could be nice, even though the first one wasn't the best game ever made, it was still pretty good when you consider that the idea of FP platforming is kinda ridiculous.

I'm still waiting for new Battletoads game. Someday... someday. I'd be happy if it would be something like Strider and Double Dragon: Neon, not a 20 hour AAA game, but something simple and very challenging.

Just wondering about Guerrila Games new IP and other Sony first party studios and Quantum Break for X1

I KNOW MASS effect 4 wont be released for a while BUT IM HOPING FOR A TEASER TRAILER EVEN if its like 10 seconds long il be happy

Well, I'm hoping for a new, more in-depth trailer for both Cyberpunk 2077 and Kingdom Hearts III. If Half Life 3 and Fallout 4 are announced the internet will literally explode. LITERALLY.

I hope CD Projekt Red's occasionally glossed over two smaller projects will be announced, too. And it would be great if one of them was a continuation of The Witcher starring Ciri.

SnapDragon432 likes this

And it would be great if one of them was a continuation of The Witcher starring Ciri.

I'll take that.

As long as they tell me what happened with Shani.

Bully 2, Half life 3, Beyond Good and evil 2, The last guardian.

- Doom 4

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (I STILL BELIEVE IN IT XD)

- Alien Isolation

- The Witcher 3

- The Division

- Borderlands 3/Borderworlds (too soon, i know^^)

- Half Life 3

- Left 4 Dead 3

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Quake 5, Hexen 3, Kingping 2, Blood 3, Unreal 3 (still dreaming)

- Hellgate London 2 (still in development since 2012, what happened?)

- Torchlight 3

- Warcraft 4 (next gen Tower defense and custom hero line wars :))

- The last Remnant 2

- Darksiders 3

- Just Cause 3

- Dungeon Keeper 3

- Metro 2034

- Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 3

- Star Wars Battlefront 3

- Star Wars Republic Commando 2

- Bulletstorm 2

- System Shock 3

- Comanche 5

- Marathon 3

- Krush Kill n Destroy 3

- Forsaken 2

- a Sequel to Nuclear Strike

- Descent 4

- a sequel to Crusader no Regret/no Remorse

ALL THE GAMES! :D

On a more serious note... The Division, Eternal Crusade, Battlefront 3... And a few others.

EDIT:

Also this...

- Warcraft 4 (next gen Tower defense and custom hero line wars  :))

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, PLEASE BLIZZARD!!

Even though we are a few months away, I think it's safe to say that it'll be a good show. Even though Jack Tretton will no longer be the host of Sony's conference. :(

I'm looking forward to announcements of all new games and other surprises.

Dermon's Souls 2

Warhawk 2

Crash Bandicoot made by Naughty Dog once more (Not going to happen probably ever but I can dream)

- Left 4 Dead 3

- Mass Effect 4

- Far Cry 4

- Crysis 4

- Destiny (PC version)

- Borderlands 3

-  new Brothers in Arms 

- Hard Reset 2

- new Hitman

- Homefront 2

- Total War (about XX century)

Fallout 4

A new Ratchet and Clank AND Jak and Daxter game

More info on Uncharted 4

A remake of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (I know it won't happen but a man can dream though. A man can dream. *sigh*)

Okami 2 (Where you play as Amaterasu, not Chibi)

And finally, Red Dead Redemption 2. Make it happen Rockstar, not only on console but also for PC. Do it, DO IT NOW!

Nice replies, guys. I agree with most all of those games being announced- that's why being a gamer is fun. We can go bat shit crazy when games we want announced are actually announced :P

What I want to hear is a high level EA Rep say these words.

"Dear customers, we heard you, origin fucking blows big giant space donkey balls, battle log blows big giant space donkey balls, who wants to launch games from a browser? So we are announcing the end of battlelog, the end of Origin and issuing a public appology to Valve, in the hopes that they will have the grace to let us sell our games on their proven amazing easy to use trusted and badass sale having platform again."

http://www.eternalcrusade.com/

KOTOR Anniversary for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. Made by Bioware and the PC version has good mod tools. (No pc/no mod tools, then I don't want it.)

Rock Band: Miracle of Sound edition, because Miracle of Sound is amazing.

Gunpoint 2, because gunpoint was an amazing game.

Left 4 Dead 3 just to see everyone's rage that it gets a third game, while Half Life 3 appears to never be coming out.

And the only other game I'd want to be announced, Rocksteady's batman game already was. So yeah, that's about it.

Clearly I want to see what sequel Egosoft will pull out of their arse to save the franchise after that god awful POS was released. I'm of course referring to the horror of X-Rebirth, which was surprisingly WORSE than the release of X3R nearly a decade ago (A great game X3R is, but with a buggy launch nonetheless). It somehow managed to have more bugs and errors upon release than it's predecessor, and to top it off it was never even built for PC; it was an intended console release that went awry so they just slapped "Compatible" on it and let the madness take us.

I know a lot of patches have fixed many of the game's problems (As they traditionally do with every X-series release it seems) but it still pisses me off that they let it through knowing full well it wasn't even close to being in working order. I'm addicted to this series for sure so I just hope they can give us a proper release in X5.. whenever, or should I say 'if' ever that comes out in the near future.

I want to see whatever game is going to be complete and done when it is released!!! :) Thorough testing, no microtransactions, creativity and true pure gameplay.

Bullet Storm 2 would be nice a new Zone Of The Enders Batman Arkham Knight going to last gen consoles. Bayonetta 2 and a release date seriously Nintendo has been sitting on that title too damn long.

1. Mass Effect 4

2. Borderlands 3

3. something very new.