• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

khaos1011

What Games Do You Want Remade?

48 posts in this topic

Personally I want a GTA Trilogy Remake (3, Vice City, San Andreas), Battlefront(but the new one looks promising), Fallout 3(seems a little too early but after Skyrim I definitely crave for better), and a PC Port of Red Dead Redemption goddammit! 

Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 1 and 2

Manic Miner.

I demand a Manic Miner remake.

u sure u dont mean Maniac Miner?

Garrett Tibbs likes this

Minesweeper.

And KOTOR I & II

This might sound a little weird, but a reboot of stubbs the zombie would be cool! Add online multiplayer and some HD graphics, remove the film grain...it'd be awesome.

I ninja

I've said it a million times, I would LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE a Conker's Bad Fur Day remake for next-gen and PC

tylerthebest likes this

I've said it a million times, I would LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE a Conker's Bad Fur Day remake for next-gen and PC

definatly, and for it to not be censored!!! i tried to enjoy the 360 version with mighty poo... it felt ruined...

me i would like the older starwars games remade, you know the ones with kyle, and academy. As well as Kingsquest and Space Quest! not to be completely remade, just the graphics brought up a little, the voices smoothed out a little as well, and to be compatible with today's systems, nothing more nothing less.

tylerthebest likes this

The Ghostbusters game from the 80s (catching ghosts, earning more money, and hunt down Gozer the Sumerian God of Destruction). Include voice actors from the film and a better replacement for Egon.

I would like to to metal gear and metal gear 2 remade for current gen consoles

Well, that's simple - Final Fantasy VII. That's the only game I want to be remade. That is, if we're talking hd remake. Also Heroes 3 would be pretty neat.

Does anyone remember Battalion Wars, Oh my god, it's pretty much like a little bit of normal shooter and grand strategy with some star wars battlefront sprinkled in for good measure.  Battalion Wars Gold for PC both games in H.D. 

Edit: Drop the PC part, it was Nintendo exclusive....

Shining Soul II on the 3ds. Just so that there'll be a way to play it again.

Legacy of Kain series. Though I would be happy with a remastering of all the titles from Soul Reaver on, maybe with some tweaks to controls. Blood Omen would benefit immensely from a remake, though I would like to see it retain its top down perspective.

After playing titanfall and wishing for more customization and diversity in options, I find myself wanting a new version of Heavy Gear.  Maybe they should have waited till closer to the Titanfall launch to do their kickstarter.

Heavygear_activision.jpg