• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ryan Cross

EU AJA Guild?

EU Guild interest   50 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing on the EU server or the US server

• EU
    • US
  2. 2. If you are playing on the EU sever, would you join an AJA guild?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Wanted to make a poll to see general interest for an EU AJA guild, and the amount of people that will be on the EU server

You'll need permission to make an AJA guild on the EU server.

I'll be on EU but I wouldn't join one now.

It's been left far too late to get it organised and running a guild takes a lot of time, effort, organisation and having the right kind of officers.

As it stands now, with 2 weeks until early access, it's all far too last minute and will just be a mass recruit and a huge chance of having the wrong kind of people running it.

I am a bit fussy when it comes to guilds. They are the place you spend your gaming time and the people you spend your time with. There are certain things like drama, power trips and various other problems that I just can't be bothered with which is why I prefer a properly organised and well run guild.

It's the reason I won't join the official guild either. There has been zero organisation and it's been left far too late for me to have any confidence in it.

Chances are i'll probably join an already established guild. There are quite a few recruiting around the net and a lot of them have been together in other games so already have structure.

Such a silly question... I see in various ESO guild recruiting forums some guilds advertise themselves as US & EU. What is this? Can one guild exist between both servers at once or they just make 2 guilds, one for US and one for EU and then pretend to be one guild?

Such a silly question... I see in various ESO guild recruiting forums some guilds advertise themselves as US & EU. What is this? Can one guild exist between both servers at once or they just make 2 guilds, one for US and one for EU and then pretend to be one guild?

You'll need to make 2 guilds.

Can't have a guild that spreads between 2 servers.

deemon likes this

Well, unfortunately Gomly has a bit of a point. I recently took notice of this last week and started getting mods and officers on the path to finding leadership for the guild. 

Well, I for one would like to join a nicely organized guild, so if you decide to try and get it started, I'm in :)

Well, I for one would like to join a nicely organized guild, so if you decide to try and get it started, I'm in :)

As much as I would like to host the EU portion of the AJA, I don't have enough free time or management skills to organise a guild that would easily need another overflow guild. I do agree with you though, I would join an organized AJA EU guild at the drop of a hat

If we don't rush the organization i would like to join, first mmo, i'm gonna be in the closet.

If we don't rush the organization i would like to join, first mmo, i'm gonna be in the closet.

First MMO for me too, which is why I can't organise a large scale guild because I'm vastly inexperienced, but I would love if one of the higher ups from the EU would consider the idea of running an EU guild, as people from Europe and other countries would love to be able to take part in a smooth PVP experience with the rest of the AJA community.

Well, I have quite some experience with guilds in MMOs and if one of the members that is in charge with this stuff will decide to eventually create a guild, I will be able to assist, if they accept, that is :)

I am EU player, but even than I will play mainly on US servers in main AJSA guild. There is more reasons to do this. For PvP AJSA will be able to dominate in more than one Time zone. So we will be able to hold what is ours. Secondly I played in beta on US server and I did not experienced dangerously long delays. This is not FPS 150 ms delays will not kill you in PvP. So guys. Try to think about US server so we can hold torch of AJSA in our main time :)

I am EU player, but even than I will play mainly on US servers in main AJSA guild. There is more reasons to do this. For PvP AJSA will be able to dominate in more than one Time zone. So we will be able to hold what is ours. Secondly I played in beta on US server and I did not experienced dangerously long delays. This is not FPS 150 ms delays will not kill you in PvP. So guys. Try to think about US server so we can hold torch of AJSA in our main time :)

Yeah that might work if you don't have a dreadful delay even if you connect to a german server as i do.

The one thing you need to watch out for is the ability delay in PvP for EU players on US servers.

You will end up being more of a liability to the team than any help.

Just an update, I got the go ahead from AJ that we can start an EU guild for AJSA. Next step is to find people who can lead it and they will have to be vetted by AJ himself.

SloppyG likes this

awesome that there will be a guild in EU i will definately join and help in any way i can.

The one thing you need to watch out for is the ability delay in PvP for EU players on US servers.

You will end up being more of a liability to the team than any help.

If thre will be this problem (or time zone problem) I will move to EU for good. But I hope it will be not. I usualy have no problem with delay. So I hope It will be OK.

I will play with you guys anyway. Especialy if there will be enough of us to be able to hold some property. 

So glad to see that there will be an EU guild for us to go to.Even if it might be we dont have enough to dominate pvp its still good to have some social contact and help from others if needed so.So pvp or not i still see it as a great thing to hear.

Gilt likes this

... are more pve orientated Players also welcome and if so which Faction ?

Maybe not the same as the US , so AJSA people could choose at least between two factions (would prefer Daggerfall) ...

I have played most of the available MMO's, WOW only 1 week :-), but most of them only 1-3 months and stopped, after I have reached the highest level.
Even I am more the coop real life friends player, I would need for some quests in ESO help from players and would prefer that help from a known community to reduce the risk of anarchy players, who ruin my immersion of the game.

As it seems in ESO that you could be member of 5 guilds, it isn't a decision of death or life :-)

Thanks

By the way, I went to Salzburg, Austria last year, one of my favorite places in the world.

Anyways, everyone is welcome into the guild regardless of ones tastes or gameplay style. I am hoping that we will be able to foster a friendly environment that allows everybody to play the game the way they want.

Trollinator likes this

... sounds good ...
so last thing to clear, which Faction ?

I think, even all Factions have somehow an evil touch, for me the Daggerfall Convenant is the one, which I dislike the fewest.

OT : Even Salzburg is nice, I prefer my local region, that is Vienna, a lot more History and beautiful Architecture, Culture and Art ...
and the worst part of Salzburg, their Football Team (Soccer) as they dominate the Austrian league :-( because of Red Bull

I am very interesting to join AJSA guild in ESO. So far I have no any guild seeking moment, but if this guild gonna be build up in EU. I will try. :)