• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOOMINATOR

Star Wars Battlefront 3 Wishlist

21 posts in this topic

http://youtu.be/lrF48dfncdw

I like doing wishlists for games that I am exited about and although we have only seen a really short trailer for Star Wars Battlefront (It does not have a 3 on the end!!!), I am still very exited for it. 

I decided to do this in video for because it is more enjoyable that way. So anyway what would you like to see in Star Wars Battlefront, other than for EA not to screw it up.

First off, Was it really necessary to make three copies of the exact same thread?

There's 3 copies? I only see this one.

EDIT, It's in the PC forums too.

Land to space battles would be a great add in. As would maybe more worlds to fight over.

To shoot Jar Jar in the face.

As much as I enjoyed these games in the past. I will not give Disney one red cent.

Fair enough Babyeater thats understandable. I mean I poked fun with my joke about Jar Jar. But If I have to be honest I really would like to see the experimented space to land battle we seen in alpha game plays of the past. That just looks cool and if could be done would be a massive insane cool concept.

Yeah don't get me wrong the game will probably be amazing and I will probably talk myself into getting it. Lol

IGN said that the people making it have announced the story is going to be a Batman Arkham Game style, open world area full of missions, that doesn't follow any Star Wars film plot.

Didn't expect that.

I want to fly one of these!  And to destroy all rebel scumbags.

luxfon.com-10423.jpg

I want to fly one of these!  And to destroy all rebel scumbags.

luxfon.com-10423.jpg

Yes... YES... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Cruising in a Star Destroyer, please DICE?

They should really look at battlefront 1/2 to see why they games were successful and then look at battlefield 4 for a what not to do list.

I hope it doesn't lag like no tomorrow, no random disconnects, I can be on my friend's team when we join together, no rubber-banding, my gear doesn't constantly get reset, no fricken battlelog system, EA doesn't ruin it, balanced gameplay and fluid mechanics. In other words, I hope its not like battlefield 4... :(

GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CHOOSE BETWEEN FIRST PERSON VIEW OR THIRD PERSON VIEW AND BATTLEFIED TAKE ON GAMPLAY AND ONE DAY ON DOWN THE ROAD A REPUBLIC COMMANDS 2 AND I WILL BE HAPPY

Off topic but I AM SO PROUD THERE ARE FELLOW FOLLOWERS OF CHAOS IN THE AJSA

I hope that the only reason BF4 is so crappy is that DICE took people off of the development team for Betafield 4 to help make Battlefront the BEST damn game EA ever spit out of its money grubbing mouth

Chaos is an abomination! "For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!"

There should seriously be a dislike button -_-

Not a fan of the Blood Angels. Huh?

Second rate to the blood ravens, but both follow the false emperor

Heresy! The Blood Ravens don't even know who their Primarch is. Sanguninius was the one who beat down Horus.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0