• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vetto

Your Gamer Stuff!

25 posts in this topic

As the title says got some gamer stuff you want to show off? Perhaps got your hands on something neat? Well go ahead and show it off!

To kick this off I'll show some of my gamer Stuff thou not all, And here is My Bandi D-art Megaman X figures, all way been a HUGE MMX fan and it's normally fairly hard to find any Stuff that just MMX normally being Megaman Classic. ((Black Zero Figure on Order >..>))

DSC00227_zps21b6a940.jpg

Lightning likes this

Please... do not ever use the word "swag" in these forums ever again.

I am using the term "Swag" In the orginal mentality as swag use to be "Items you owned" no idea what the new "swag" term means.

Aka 

"Swag: informal money or goods taken by a thief or burglar. "their homes offer tempting swag for burglars"

So perhaps not stolen good but meh still items you now own.

I am using the term "Swag" In the orginal mentality as swag use to be "Items you owned" no idea what the new "swag" term means.

Aka 

"Swag: informal money or goods taken by a thief or burglar. "their homes offer tempting swag for burglars"

So perhaps not stolen good but meh still items you now own.

Ah, but I already knew that. You see, the term "swag" has forever been tainted by

4566121+_3de524485594cdb1e1b9ef360a990c1

SWAGGOTS

Better?

Yes-meme_o_961812.jpg

Also, to answer the question that I so rudely messed with, all I have in terms of physical gaming objects is one of these little guys:

ee85_portal2_sentry_turret_usb_desk_defe

Hmm mainly some stuff from selected "collectors editions".

More "special" things are:

tonberr_y9348s8d4.jpg

SQE_FF_VII_2_SEPHIROTH.jpg

The other stuff I own is more movie related

I suppose this is the stuff in my room that's gamer related. My mouse is just a bland Abyssus so I didn't include it in the picture.

lzof.jpg

vwih.jpg

s6uk.jpg

Also apparently I move a lot to the left if my A key is any sign, should get some replacement keys for the WASD, damn razer.

PS - The Mega Drive is a piece of art not a console at this point.

Thought I'd do a small update to my X Collection.

BlackZero_zpsf5ef0504.jpg

As of right now My Megaman X D-art Figure collection is done ((Excluding the metallic Skin X as well he pretty costly still in box)) Now all to see if that Ride armor becomes a figure down the line =p

I consider the word Swag to mean "Things people get at conventions for free" as opposed to "LOOK AT THAT SWAGFAG, LET'S BEAT HIM UP BECAUSE WE DON*T LIKE HIM!"

Stuff I have, a poster with smaller very plastic posters, instruction book, making of dvd, and soundtrack - All to Age of Mythology collector's edition.
Included were also a Mythology book and figurine. Both are gone but the rest I have available. However I'm trying to sell it as I'm trying to sell almost everything I have and own so, yeah.

Never heard the word Swag in my life and i'm fine with it.

On topic i sadly have almost nothing game related, an Half Life 2 shirt is the only thing i got. Got to order stuff, nothing comes in store here and i managed to make myselfe economically indipendent just recently.

Here is my gamer stuff. I dont keep many figures or gimmicks, only the games itself.

IMG 5830

I have old snake (MGS4) and solid snake (MGS2) models. Probably a bunch of other stuff, but this answer is formed from a scan around my room, oh and also a persona 4 poster, yay!

I have that juri han with the light up eye, lighting in here is to dim for my horrible phone to show it atm though >>. That's really my only gaming thing i think.

All I got are mini Pikachu and Flareon figures. I don't really know where you can find figures and all that for gaming without going to Toys'R'Us and getting weird looks from employees/parents.

All It got is the replica plasma cutter that came in the Limited Edition of Dead Space 2 and an art book for Kingdom Hearts and Dark Souls. I don't usually go for collectors editions unless it has meaningful value (P.S. My continued condolences for those who got conned into the Duke Nukem Forever Collectors Edition)

I don't much, but I do have the noble team statute that came with Halo: Reach and the poster that came with pre-ordering Destiny.  I also have a replica of a Master Chief helmet (not sure if it counts though, it's homemade)

(P.S. My continued condolences for those who got conned into the Duke Nukem Forever Collectors Edition)

what did it come with?

lqdgz7m.jpg

My Doom plushies. Caco and Pain can be bought on the Bethesda store, Doomguy can be bought at GamingHeads.

IYbJFvs.jpg

Doom novels. Books 1 and 2 are the best, 3 was OK at start then went meh halfway through and 4 felt less and less like Doom after the first quarter of the book.

s3FQjaj.jpg

Doom shirt. Could be more vibrant like AlphaOmegaSin's and shirt quality could also be better. Purchased at the Bethesda store.

I got a bunch of figures, books, clothing, assorted shit, too lazy to take pics though. I want to get replica lightsabers soon as well. I took everything out of the box though... I see your keeping your stuff in mint condition OP, cool stuff.

I actually do that to keep them safe from me, I tried to pose one only to have it arm snap off, ones replaced i went " ya know.. I'll just leave them in the box".

I actually do that to keep them safe from me, I tried to pose one only to have it arm snap off, ones replaced i went " ya know.. I'll just leave them in the box".

lol. I experienced that moreso than I did with toys when I was a kid. Fucking lolReach stute had weapons break in half, my play arts Commander Shepard figure's head fell when I pulled out of my the box, my old lightsaber blades broke even though they were rated for "intense dueling," Master Chief space underwear broke and his legs fell out when posing... The point is, collectible shit seems to be more fragile than toys and its definitely annoying when they break. Keeping them in tho box is probably the better move but, I just want to feel them, pose stuff and save space you know?

the only thing out of the ordinary is the Dark Souls art book, but i don't think it's worth showing.