• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

cmg666

Titanfall For Xbox 360 Delayed to April 8th

14 posts in this topic

So Titanfall has been delayed to April 8th in USA and April 11th in the UK.

Heres a link to the video.

And heres a link to the article

http://www.ea.com/news/titanfall-now-coming-to-xbox-360-on-april-8

The article states that Bluepoint has been giving more time to work on Titanfall to fix some last details now to quote stonefoxmedia "Don't give us a release date if the game isn't going to be ready."

This decision was made by the Vice President of EA Patrick Söderlund who states has been playing Titanfall on the 360 for hours but has decided to delay it to improve the game and that we will be getting the same maps, modes, burn cards, and weapons as its PC and Xbox One counterparts. So thoughts comments angrily typing post in the comment below. Oh and standby for EA pissing us off again.

Oh well look at the bright side....

It's Bluepoint.

Oh well look at the bright side....

It's Bluepoint.

Its no excuse they already delayed it two weeks months before the Xbox One and PC versions release they had plenty of time to handle these "last details" and now there delaying it a week before it was supposed to come out. They keep doing this and Respawn and EA won't be getting money from the 360 players who don't want this game so bad that they'll buy a X1 or a PC.

It seems to me that EA are terrified of having another "Battlefield 4" situation on their hands, and want to make damned sure Titanfall works properly before they release it.  Can't say I blame them...

Rage DragonX likes this

It seems to me that EA are terrified of having another "Battlefield 4" situation on their hands, and want to make damned sure Titanfall works properly before they release it.  Can't say I blame them...

Their own shareholders sued them, I'd be careful too....

johnythehero likes this

It seems to me that EA are terrified of having another "Battlefield 4" situation on their hands, and want to make damned sure Titanfall works properly before they release it. Can't say I blame them...

Yeah true but where was this carefulness with BF4 and Simcity? They're again in the running for worst company of the year how many more times do they have to win it before they change or Microsoft and/or Sony no longer support them?

I find this a good decision on EA part, but why in Gods name was BF4 not delayed, this mean EA was caring more about TitanFall release unlike DICE new game in series

I don't have a problem with this. They're outright telling us that the game Isn't good enough, so they need a few more weeks. I can understand that. And with the worst company contest coming up soon It makes even more EA sense to try and at least appear to want to release better games.

ofFireandStone likes this

I would actually see it as good news, I would rather wait another month for a game to come out then get it early and not play it because it's broken.

I find this a good decision on EA part, but why in Gods name was BF4 not delayed, this mean EA was caring more about TitanFall release unlike DICE new game in series

That helps me prove my point they cared more about a brand new studios game (yes I know its lineage) instead of one that has made them godly amounts of money.

Can't they at least provide a single player campaign instead of an online one? Single player can and should AT LEAST be something that can help drive people to buy a game. If they can't then I'm sorry, I'll pass.

Can't they at least provide a single player campaign instead of an online one? Single player can and should AT LEAST be something that can help drive people to buy a game. If they can't then I'm sorry, I'll pass.

Well when Titanfall was in development one of the devs stated that they weren't going to make a single player mode because they wanted to focus on multiplayer and in my opinion I don't think they were planning on making a campaign at all and to quote Angry Joe "I think the campaign was done just to satisfy a bullet point" and I think this maybe closer to the truth then he expected you know maybe it was just done on the orders of EA.

The campaign don't offer much but I hope it isn't delayed even longer that would be bad, it still has a good multiplayer though

The campaign don't offer much but I hope it isn't delayed even longer that would be bad, it still has a good multiplayer though

Yeah thats what happens when a dev team focuses on one aspect of a game and I hope it doesn't get delayed again because then it might not even sell.