• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Angry Joe

The Official AJSA GTA V (Xbox 360 & PS3) Crew

333 posts in this topic

The Angry Army [AJSA] has an Official Presence in Grand Theft Auto V Online!

You can check out our crew by visiting our Social Club Crew Page Here (Xbox 360)

Or here for the PS3 Version: Social Club Crew Page (PS3)

Currently the Crews in Grand Theft Auto Online are limited to only 300 members, which is woefully small and inadequate to handle the Angry Army in any true capacity.

However there is an option that i'd like to put forth,
I can contact Rockstar themselves and have our Crew be put to "Public" which has no member limit, meaning anyone can join (without approval), using this method we can bring our number to the thousands to rival the other larger crews using this method like Destructoid or IGN. However, in doing this we lose control of the Crew, we no longer can set  custom crew created emblems - We would have to stick with only one, we also do not get to internally promote or demote anyone.

What do you guys think, Private Crew or Public Crew?

I am also looking for a qualified Game Commander and 2 Officers for the Xbox 360 Version.
Commander.pngOfficer.pngOfficer.png

And an additional 2 Officers for the PS3 Version.
Officer.pngOfficer.png

These new people will help me manage and run these crews to keep them going. We are all waiting for Heists to release and im sure there will be another huge surge of interest in the game when those happen!

Remember to post your Social Club name if you want to be invited into the crew.

An Update from Rockstar on the Upcoming DLC for GTA Online as of Nov.4th, 2013 is as follows:

Lots of new Jobs are on the way in the new Beach Bum Pack this month - please stay tuned!

No update just yet on Heists timing but we hope to have word soon.

Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated.

Krashman, TF2dnk, Pig_Face and 14 others like this

Didn't know there was a PS3 Crew aswell, requesting an invite right now!
As for the Private or Public thing, i think it'd be best to keep it private. It seems like you have to sacrifice some personality to become a public group, since there can only be one emblem. It's also nice to have the functionality do promote and demote members internally. Such functionality could be used to promote good Crew members and reward them when they do well. Lastly, since anyone can join public crews, The Angry Army could possibly get populated with a bunch of toxic players, none of us wants a community filled with negative and toxic douchebags!

I would say do both. You could have public crew for all fans and private crew for people you trust/play with/feels fine with/prove to you being good players/for me ( :rolleyes:  ). Problem is (as you said), private crew have limit and you cant control public from 'tards but you will satisfy more fans.

And if you need to pick only one ... then probably pick private crew with requirement to be registered at AJSA site to be accepted in.

BTW I never get answer nor found what K/D shall I have to be picked into crew :) (My request is getting think layer of dust on it and I would like to join yours/AJSArmy crew for x360)

Sev2323, Lossar and vorpalbunneh like this

Didn't know there was a PS3 Crew aswell, requesting an invite right now!

As for the Private or Public thing, i think it'd be best to keep it private. It seems like you have to sacrifice some personality to become a public group, since there can only be one emblem. It's also nice to have the functionality do promote and demote members internally. Such functionality could be used to promote good Crew members and reward them when they do well. Lastly, since anyone can join public crews, The Angry Army could possibly get populated with a bunch of toxic players, none of us wants a community filled with negative and toxic douchebags!

I could not agree more.

Lossar likes this

I dunno what rank I am "officially" in the PS3 crew. I've been hanging around Craig and the other members of the AJSA, but I'm not sure how capable I would be organizing events or whatever responsibilities befall being an officer. But then again, GTAO will be getting heists soon and I plan on hitting that pretty hard when it comes out. So all in due time I suppose.

Also, Lossar and the other members bring up an excellent point about keeping membership private. Believe you me, I've run into my fair share of griefers in Los Santos. We don't need a free warrant for that kind of negativity.

thedefilier likes this

I dunno what rank I am "officially" in the PS3 crew. I've been hanging around Craig and the other members of the AJSA, but I'm not sure how capable I would be organizing events or whatever responsibilities befall being an officer. But then again, GTAO will be getting heists soon and I plan on hitting that pretty hard when it comes out. So all in due time I suppose.

Also, Lossar and the other members bring up an excellent point about keeping membership private. Believe you me, I've run into my fair share of griefers in Los Santos. We don't need a free warrant for that kind of negativity.

well look like it's soon will be our job to keep the griefers in check

Would love a invite to the PS3 crew for GTA. I love playing online, but need a crew. Espically seeing as the heist are right around the corner. And I just got my 500k from rockstar yesterday so I am living large right now!  

PSN - rotarybuddha

edit

I just noticed there was a request button on the social page. I sent a request in. :)

I have also sent a request to join the PS3 crew under the social club name: Vale-iggy

I look forward to joining some of you  :)

I cannot find the Crew for Xbox 360. I clicked on the link and it said the crew does not exist. I play GTA 5 alot and would love to be in this crew. I would also enjoy helping out in any way I can. I have years of community experience and anything I can do to make it more fun for everyone, I would be happy to do!

I think that the crews should become public as 300 people is a little too small :(

Also, the emblem could be the AJ eagle bird thing or the red superman logo.

THX

how do we put ourselves forward to be a GTAV officer? also the 360 crew is unavailable. i think you should keep it private but just have your commanders create AJAS2 and AJAS3 etc.

Bulldog188 likes this

Requesting an invite for PS3 GTAO Tag Saiyanghost

I would definitely stay private, because if you go public, you lose most of the cool things about crews in the first place.

i'll say private so it cant be populated with badbloods and morrons just reserved 4 the skilled Angry Army members

likes this

I would like to join the PS3 crew. I only in one crew that doesn't hunt me down at every opportunity and preventing me from getting an apartment.

Nice just joined and enjoying it already  :D

The Angry Army [AJSA] has an Official Presence in Grand Theft Auto V Online!

You can check out our crew by visiting our Social Club Crew Page Here (Xbox 360)

Or here for the PS3 Version: Social Club Crew Page (PS3)

Currently the Crews in Grand Theft Auto Online are limited to only 300 members, which is woefully small and inadequate to handle the Angry Army in any true capacity.

However there is an option that i'd like to put forth,

I can contact Rockstar themselves and have our Crew be put to "Public" which has no member limit, meaning anyone can join (without approval), using this method we can bring our number to the thousands to rival the other larger crews using this method like Destructoid or IGN. However, in doing this we lose control of the Crew, we no longer can set  custom crew created emblems - We would have to stick with only one, we also do not get to internally promote or demote anyone.

What do you guys think, Private Crew or Public Crew?

I am also looking for a qualified Game Commander and 2 Officers for the Xbox 360 Version.

Commander.pngOfficer.pngOfficer.png

And an additional 2 Officers for the PS3 Version.

Officer.pngOfficer.png

These new people will help me manage and run these crews to keep them going. We are all waiting for Heists to release and im sure there will be another huge surge of interest in the game when those happen!

An Update from Rockstar on the Upcoming DLC for GTA Online as of Nov.4th, 2013 is as follows:

Looking forward to the DLC what it will bring sounds fun hope they bring in cabins in a later DLC,like i like the city but a cabins a cabin.

I can't find the crew (xbox)! What can I do?

Public Crew of course. If you want no discrimination, if want to go global PUBLIC CREW it is. You know people all over the world like your show. Just look at the members map. Even I am from Bangladesh. 90% chance you haven't heard about this country before.

Hmm. Well there's a 360 crew and a PS3 crew. What if there was a third, public crew called AJSA Global?

Food for thought.

silence0000 likes this