• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Angry Joe

The Official AJSA GTA V (Xbox 360 & PS3) Crew

333 posts in this topic

If the crew thing is still in question... I see two ways of doing it, when the first is full we start a second one OR we have a public one to spread the word around and is a BS crew, just to see how fun they are to play with, how well we all mesh up together, and see how good they are at the game.

Either way, I applied to the PS3 crew.

I took a look at the crew requests for the PS3 crew and DANG. There are so many invites, I think you guys overloaded the inbox.

Not to mention that the way the invites are listed in the inbox are by Social Club account, not XBL or PSN. A lot of people only listed their console accounts.

I'm gonna try and get this sorted out. I'm not even sure how much of this old crew is active, but if anyone still plays then the best thing you can do is resend your PS3 invites and post your Social Club ID. I'll only be letting in people who are full members, and once it gets crowded I'll have to only let in experienced players.

I'm only a mod in the PS3 crew, if you wanna get in the 360 crew then I really can't help you out.

Thanks for the info! I'll resend my invite and hope for the best :)

I have a PvP K/D of  1.9 and an overall K/D of 5.6 i think those are pretty amazing stats as a matter of fact i think they qualify as "Skilled K/D ratios" and i should be able to get in right? NO! I have sent like 10 tweets since like november, nothing at all has been sent back, not even a denial. I would understand if they were overloaded like PS3 was but they just aren`t doing anything according to the forum. Social club ID Plasmius.

Of course they're overloaded like the PS3. Even more than the PS3. Especially since that's the crew that Joe is in.

Of course they're overloaded like the PS3. Even more than the PS3. Especially since that's the crew that Joe is in.

Ok i`ll just keep trying because my K/D is certainly good enough. Thank you for your time and paying attention to the forums Aquila.

Public because more people that & I really want to be on your crew it still says pending on mine

I doubt anyone on the 360 crew can run the crew. :/ ah well.

I've started a crew allowing all angry joe fans to join just go to Rock star social clubs and look for The Other Army.

Listen people the AJSA are not letting anyone in their crew no matter how high your K/D ratio is I've seen pretty much everyone complain about how they aren't being let into the Xbox or PS3 crew. So I have started my own crew allowing all Angry Joe fans to join just go to Rock star social clubs and look for The Other Army (be warned the crew color is purple instead of red but if you all want to change it than I will)

Instead of having the Officers and such for GTA be leaders within the Crew you could have them be leaders of their own crews but still be part of the angry army.

Listen people the AJSA are not letting anyone in their crew no matter how high your K/D ratio is I've seen pretty much everyone complain about how they aren't being let into the Xbox or PS3 crew. So I have started my own crew allowing all Angry Joe fans to join just go to Rock star social clubs and look for The Other Army (be warned the crew color is purple instead of red but if you all want to change it than I will)

I'm allowing people into the PS3 crew if you would've read my post further up the page.

I'm allowing people into the PS3 crew if you would've read my post further up the page.

Pretty sure i know the answer but do u know who is viewing our applications for 360?

I'm not in the 360 crew, so I have no idea.

How long does it usually take to be accepted in the PS3 AJSA Crew? I have been waiting for at least someone to give me a heads up, so I was only curious I would prefer to run  with all of you guys but if we're full then no biggie

How long does it usually take to be accepted in the PS3 AJSA Crew? I have been waiting for at least someone to give me a heads up, so I was only curious I would prefer to run  with all of you guys but if we're full then no biggie

I took a look at the crew requests for the PS3 crew and DANG. There are so many invites, I think you guys overloaded the inbox.

Not to mention that the way the invites are listed in the inbox are by Social Club account, not XBL or PSN. A lot of people only listed their console accounts.

I'm gonna try and get this sorted out. I'm not even sure how much of this old crew is active, but if anyone still plays then the best thing you can do is resend your PS3 invites and post your Social Club ID. I'll only be letting in people who are full members, and once it gets crowded I'll have to only let in experienced players.

I'm only a mod in the PS3 crew, if you wanna get in the 360 crew then I really can't help you out.

Alright cool thanks man my Social Network hopefully my Social Club ID is BallBusterJoe (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ballbusterjoe) and i ALREADY Re-enlisted my request also my PSN name is jacks33 if that helps at all if nothing can be done then thank you for the time. I appreciate it :)

BOO YEAH NOW IM IN A CREW THANKS GUYS!!!

Has Joe even touched GTA 5 since it came out?  I mean, I have missed some livestreams so I don't know if he played it recently, but looking at his Past Broadcasts tab on Twitch, he hasn't done anything with it since October 23rd.

Has Joe even touched GTA 5 since it came out?  I mean, I have missed some livestreams so I don't know if he played it recently, but looking at his Past Broadcasts tab on Twitch, he hasn't done anything with it since October 23rd.

My response to you is this:

The “Angry Joe” Policy - Because of the special nature of a personality driven gaming community we have to implement a new rule so recruits are aware of the policy of conduct towards Angry Joe and have their expectations properly set. If you are looking to sign up to the community for the sole purpose to “talk to”, “play with”, or “get personal time” with Angry Joe, please DO NOT APPLY. Although Angry Joe will be participating in Weekly Community Events, Obtaining Beta Codes for us, Speaking with Developers on our behalf, set your expectations to never play with him personally. Its not impossible and it is likely to happen eventually, but please do not be offended if he has to politely decline your friend request, gamertag, game invite, etc. Event Slots are limited and often Officers and Supporters take precedent in these smaller player count circumstances. Excessive messages, mic spam or stalking of Angry Joe will not be tolerated. Please conduct yourself in a civil and respectful manner when interacting with any personalities be it Angry Joe, his other friends on his show or other personalities within Polaris/Maker Studios on Youtube who may drop by to play with us.

​“Frankly, I’d like to play with each and every one of you, as you are the only reason I’m able to do what I do! I am eternally grateful. Unfortunately that’s physically impossible with all of my other responsibilities. This community isnt about me, its about you guys and your combined power! We only have influence and say because of you guys not because of me. Just think of Angry Joe as silly Mascot for your favorite team! If your only reason for joining is playing with me personally, its likely not going to happen, I’d advise you to please watch and enjoy my Twitch streams or Youtube Videos instead. Thanks Guys, You Rock!” - Angry Joe

Post Source: AJSA Code of Conduct

i would like to join the GTA V   PSN  crew

Psn: reapergod67

That's the wrong info, and also you have to become a member first before you're accepted.