• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Norman

Your main in Guild Wars 2

107 posts in this topic

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since the beta.

I'm one of the lucky ones to own the Collectors Edition. (It's was the only one sold in my city :D Greetings from Rytlock.)

My main:

Christina Thorn, lvl 80 Human Guardian. Member of Thousand Lakes Alliance. (Big finn guild)

I've been taking many breaks from gw2 and tried to level up my alts so my main ain't that impressive.

Human tier 2 armor as my armor skin

My WvWvW build ain't done yet, but it's pretty effective.

But really ain't that impressive...no, really.

How bad is it... it's a secret. (I don't have any titles(I do now tho :D))

So tell me your mains :D

SweetPickle likes this

Well i started very early too, not from the beta, but shortly after the game was released.

My main is Ceronima, a human lvl 80 necro. member of Balls of Superior Steel guild (BOSS)

I haven't really played for some time, but if the angry army is back, and if i get the chance to play with our god, the Angry Joe himself, then i'd be more than happy to return to the game. And also help out the newbies.  :D

I play on EU Blacktide btw.

I am currently in 

• Tarnished Coast

I also just transferred too... would love to join AJSA on GW2

Started playing from first beta and had 6 month brake from it when i started playing dota. main is 80lvl asura thief but i dont really play him anymore.

Now playing full time 80lvl human mesmer with all exotic(and some acended gear) condition dmg mesmer.

Server: far shiverpeaks

I play a Charr Warrior on Tarnished Coast, Greatsword Berserker build for PvE.

Chaos PT 
a sylvari lvl 50 ranger. member of Balls of steel guild (BOSS)

Have a Lv 80 Necromancer which I stopped playing as soon as I hit 80. My main is a Lv80 Human Warrior on Desolation? I think. Haven't really played GW2 since November last year. I login time to time when I'm bored just to see what's new.

Lvl 80 Thief

Ansatsuuu

Guardians of the Creed guild

Yaks bend

Also a lvl 80 Ranger: Choi Nam Yi

I use this class for dungeons and Fractals. If you need a member you can always add me to them. If you ever visit Yaks Bend I have a few low lvls that you can grind with. They're around 10-30.

I'm still on Northern Shiverpeaks, I have 3 level 80s, a Sylvari Ranger, a Asura Elementalist, and a Asura Engineer. All fully geared, I still play almost everyday.

I mostly play my engie Chumpkins.

post-2901-0-79967600-1383864237_thumb.jp

Tiaker Avelonna, level 80 elementalist, Tarnished Coast server

I was EXCEEDINGLY disappointed in the end mission and haven't really played since Wintersday.  Nothing I've seen from their FB page has convinced me to come back.  If you think you can do the job, go for it.  :D

my main is a Level 80 Mesmer. I play on Tarnished Coast. i also have a level 80 eli and a level 80 Thief, I have been playing since the beta weekends and still play today, i mainly play S.PvP now i got my legendary and all that stuff in PvE and still do their 2 week update stuff when its available but not a big fan of the living story even when they do it right.

Human Necromancer, gotta love it. Haven't been playing in a cool while though, other games are getting all my attention at the moment.

But I guess that's the beauty of GW2, you can just take a break and get back in it at any time, without wasting any money. 

If the guild would really get back in line, that might very well be a reason to get back in it and sink many more hours.

Tatsumi the Mad, a proud member of the fair college of dynamics and a lightbringer of the order of whispers, lvl 80 elementalist.

I play on Aurora Glade, mostly during the weekends. I also have lvl 80 sylvari warrior Shade of the Mists.

Malithos here, human guardian from Silver Sun Vanguard of Jade Quarry Server. However, my guild and I often guest on Tarnished Coast. I also have:

Ibham: 80 human thief

Calyien: 80 Sylvari Mesmer

Khaz Broodbane: 40 Charr Ranger

Anundyr: 40 Norn Wariror

Garfangcushbe level 80 Charr here :) on the server Gunnars Hold :) Europe. I started playing this game this year and i find it really enjoyable. I play with batch of friends. My guild is a bit new but its quite active and promising we do Temple runs and Dungeons and stuff. its fun !

My main is a lvl 80 asura Engineer 80 named Gaato. I've been playing on Northern Shiverpeak since Angry Army moved there, and it'd be great for NSP if the AJSA honored its last home, just saying :D

Apart from the main, there's a lvl 80 asura Guardian named Pannd that I use from time to time.

Hey guyz im on Dark Haven, and i have been playing since launch and am still an active player.  I run the gambit from JPs, Spvp, WvWvW, PvE dungeon runs in all dungeons, champ farming, world boss farming, you name it and i do it.  Im even in the process of making a legendary. My characters are as follows.

Gaithas- Main lv80 fully geared meditation dps guardian.  I use him for PvE dungeon runs and WvWvW

Xiaolendrahl- Alt lv 80 partially geared phantasm dps Mesmer.  I use him primarily for PvE dungeons and fractals.

Darkanian Ys- Alt in progresss.  Power blood magic necro specced for wells. 

Thallid Sanguinari- Alt in progress.  Dps zerker warrior.  gotta love them numbers :)

If you want to get a hold of me just drop me a pm here or in game and maybe we can start putting this AJSA guild back together and take the fight to the mists.

"Esteriya Chains" 80engi, Jade Quarry server and no guild. Was in 1 guild but it's dead now :( So if we have guild - i'd like to join ^_

Lvl 80 sylvarian ranger here. Playing on darkhaven. I play off and on mostly just trying out different alts. I've been playing for awhile and only just recently got back into it.

I play a 44 ELE. i mostly use my water magic to help maintain the health of the team.

Level 30-ish Norn Theif, first time playing through the game so my build isn't fantastic but I specialize in crit hits to try and take things out quickly (well at least its what I am trying to do with my build haha)

I play a 44 ELE. i mostly use my water magic to help maintain the health of the team.

Good...you heal me while I burn crap.  :P

Hardcore Od likes this