• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Norman

Your main in Guild Wars 2

107 posts in this topic

80 Asura Warrior.

80 Asura Thief.

I love my little rats.

Level 80 Asura Necrormancer

Been awhile since I played, might get back to it in the future.

I always plays my lvl 80 Ele (: Still need to change his look though and a couple of things

couple of 80s... warrior, guardian, ranger, mesmer... currently working on thief. Warrior main. I usually don't play casters, but i looove my mesmer =))).

Main's Coppercredit on T'oast. i'm a standard shout warrior. if there is a cross server guild please send a message 

My main is a Lvl 80 Norn Warrior, name: Morwen of the Abyss. I have other alternatives that I am working on, right now a human ranger round lvl 20 and I can't for the life of me remember her name. ^_^'  

My main is lv 80 necro, Gullveig Gungnir. Play on Blacktide. Also have all lvl 80 chars on every class except for engineer...

Try to do WvW mostly as the guild I'm in is more or less...well...dead :)

Norn Warrior. Sadly couldn't find a proper group to clear Explorable dungeon sets soo still wearing the ragtag items I looted here and there. I just wish they would add more Personal Story stuff among the Living Story updates. They are fun and all but I keep feeling like a Tag along for certain NPCs and doing their work for them while they get the spotlight. Well that is the MMO curse for ya. 

Aside from that , I am keep changing my mind on my other 4 characters as I want to try out other race/story combinations yet there is only 4 slots left for it ! Bah , at times like these I am hoping for the WOW character limits where you can have up to 10 on one server :) 

Level 15 Norn Guardian on DragonBrand. No guild as I just started the game a few months ago, I would be a higher level but I have had to take a month.

Feronatha - Level 80 Charr Guardian, Guild Wars 2 is my most frequently played game with myself as Co - Guild Leader for the The Fiery Titans (TFT) in the Gandara server. My alts include:

Nariand Sunspear - Level 80 Sylvari Elementalist

Amelina  Ferothorn - Level 80 Norn Ranger

Here's my main character, a level 80 human guardian. Been playing on it since the launch and I've enjoyed myself a ton. Currently playing on Isle of Janthir (NA) server.

euh7WVz.jpg

Name: Amithradith

Class: Guardian

LvL: 80

Guild: [VOSS] (i forgot the meaning of it  :lol: )

Server: Borlis Pass

Hello, 

My main character is called Yoshinymitsu Xiinry (female), currently Lv 15 learning and exploring. Server: Stormbluff Isle.

My main is Anonymous Crusader a lvl 80 human warrior, i've been playing since beta. My trusty main has been with me since day 1 of guild wars 2. it is also the same name and class i used when i played Guild wars 1. i have no alts i spend all my time on my warrior, i love WvW but lately find myself playing PvE more often. I'm on ehmry bay!

Race : Charr
Name: The Bearded Lynx
lvl: 80
Server: Ruins of surmia
Prefer PvE over PVP but sometimes can wisit WvW.
Recently max armorsmith and now working on 100% world completion.

Norloth Bloodroot, Lvl 80 Sylvari Warrior! not really fond of pvp tho!

Far Shiverpeaks server

Playing in europe so I can only guest in AJ army guild :(

Name: Rawrn McRawr

Race: Charr
lvl: 80

Class: Warrior

Server: Underworld

I'm a badass banner throwing GS wielding rifle-cat.

Name: Shino (took it on day one)
Race: Human
lvl: 80 pvp lvl:21
Class: Thief
Server: Sorrows

I love PVE and play WVW and PVP on weakly bases

Fulgruun, 80 Charr Warrior on Northern Shiverpeaks.

Come. Axe me a question. Anytime.

Billza

lvl 80 Sylvari Engineer

Desolation EU (If you're on desolation feel free to add me  :D)

Rank 30 pvp

PfD6PCS.jpg

My Main:

Name: Zeifer Truesdale

Race: Human

Level: 80

Profession: Guardian

Residence: Tarnished Coast

Build-Spec: Healway

Other members of the Truesdale Family (alts):

Morrigan Truesdale - Level 80 Human Necromancer

Selina Truesdale - Level 80 Sylvari Mesmer

Tom Truesdale - Level 49 Asura Engineer

Terra Truesdale - Level 23 Norn Ranger

Quinn Truesdale - Level 20 Sylvari Thief

Leon Truesdale - Level 2 Norn Warrior

Vera Truesdale - Level 20 Asura Elementalist

lvl 80 Charr Warrior, Norn Guardian and 2 more which are lvl 50 ... currently in Northern Shiverpeaks  now!!! will lovi it if  AJSA is here!!!  :D  :D

._. so many lvl 80's. my highest is a lvl 44 char ranger (if i remember correctly) i never had anyone to play with so i didn't get to play often