• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Norman

Your main in Guild Wars 2

107 posts in this topic

I haven't played in a while. But my main is a Lvl 80 Norn Ranger. Need to get back on, I haven't played since March.

My main is a thief and im very happy with how she looks! I just got back from a long break but i really got into it again :D gotta continue that grind for dem legendaryzzzz

post-10327-0-93082200-1383937744_thumb.j

My main:

Zeredon

Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian

Currently playing in: Jade Quarry

So what can i say about me?? well been o t1 isn't exactly a walk in the park, but i can get fun some times. Spend most of my time in WvW, but i do sometimes PvE (specially when i'm low on gold).

Name: Aruthura

Race: Human
lvl: 80

Class: Thief

Server: Yak's Bend

Love PvE content, and would like to get into more PvP and WvW. 

I played Guild Wars, the first one, many many years ago. I eventually stopped playing, due to the fact that after 6 or 7 years, no one really played anymore. And I was toooooo goood. hahaha

Guild Wars 2 should've came out many many years ago. They announced it would come out back in like 2008 or 9, but they kept pushing it back.

So I attempted to Boycott it. But it was apparently too good to boycott, so I waited for it to go on sale, and I bought it, and it was awesome.

But by then, all my friends moved onto other things, like Borderlands 2 and school. So I've got no one to play with hahaha

But my Main Char is a lvl 46 Human Ranger in the Isle of Janthir server

Level 80 Norn Engineer on Piken Square. Most horrible and boring levelling I've ever had in a game. Engies are underpowered, Please fix  ;)

My main is a Charr Guardian on Northern Shiverpeaks named Gerroth Bladesbane.

I would love to join the AJSA

Here is my main in her condi and power gear~
Charlotte Pendragon, Noble dignity human 80 necro who is probably now just gonna be used for farming on Ebay if staff doesnt get fixed for the 10th of december patch.gw704.jpg

gw029.jpg

Played Guild Wars since the release of Factions

Guild Wars 2 Beta

Played 3 months as guardian, on & off since then doing some fractals & spvp.

Mostly play Guild Wars 1 in comparison.

If I'm honest, I found GW2 disappointing. The combat & gameplay was fun, but no one really interacts with each other (Speaking) unless it's a Dungeon. 

Name: Magashisama

Race: Charr
lvl: 80

Class: Necro

Server: Sanctum of Rall

start date: First beta phase and haven't stopped yet =)

Currently wearing full cultural T3 and wielding Frostfang in my main hand and incinerator in my off hand and am an Officer of the acolytes [Aco].Most people notice me by my flaming pumpkin head =)

zyVHc93.jpg

Teigue Dawnstrider, a Charr Ranger on Tarnished Coast.  Going melee ranger with sword-axe and loving every minute of it.

sup angry army ive been playing since the first beta and my main is a norn ele lv80 plkaying on piken square in the eu! i do wvw and dungeons runs everyday :) and i havent missed a day so far i have a total of 3297 hours on gw2 just to show how much i love this game :D

thewatergamer lvl 80 guardian, support/tank heavy build, currently attempting to obtain a legendary weapon...

Yeah I know I'm insane XD

Playing(played) @Ruins of surmia
Representing "Watchmakers Guild" (really small guild w/ friends from school)

- Jerry Cotton 80lvl Human Engineer
- Crom The Crusher 65 lvl Charr Warrior

Lost interest because our guild didn't have enough time to play :(

My main is Berelblackarrow. Norn ranger lvl 52, right now I am stuck on a european server (long story but not on purpose!) and I am earning my way to a transfer.

Salem Morys, Human Necromancer, Level 58, Tarnished Coast, no guild. I'm still relatively new to the game and not 100% sure about doing PvP, but hey, there it is.

Female human elementalist Artiic Spark lvl 80

Commander on the seafer's rest server

Alt female sylvari ranger lvl 80

Alt male asura thief lvl 80

Saskia Silverlake, lvl 80 norn female thief. I'm currently on Sanctum of Rall server. I have other characters but they'r mostly for solo play. Saskia is my main and I've played hundreds of hours with this character. I'm mostly a damage dealer, with good survability.

Main:

Hathreyn-Level 80 human male Guardian, bunker build

Alts:

Reynath-Level 80 sylvari male Mesmer, zerker phantasm build

Rey Shadowblade-Level 80 charr male thief, stealth roamer build

My main is a lvl 80 Asuran Mesmer. I remember when the Mesmer and Asura race were announced before the game released and I FLIPPED out because they both intrigued me so much. Confusing the enemy with mind games and all while being a cocky smart alek made choosing my race and class so easy. I love running a supporty style of build centralized around getting as many boons as I can and spreading them with my Signet of Inspiration and then the Chaos Strom from the staff 5. So if you are looking for a support mesmer, give GodricMaelstrom a call. ;)

Well, as you can see, my Norn level 80 Guardian is in my signature. Playing on Piken Square EU for a while now. Not a lot to say, I still play there, do some dungeons, gathering and WvW.

Well, as you can see, my Norn level 80 Guardian is in my signature. Playing on Piken Square EU for a while now. Not a lot to say, I still play there, do some dungeons, gathering and WvW.

Grrr WvW enemy :P

Name: Svaberk
Race: Charr
Level: 80
Class: Warrior (full exo zerk)
Server: Piken Square (EU) (gonna move to Gandara soon, since my guild moved there)
100% World Completion

I prefer PVE over PVP and I also like a good zerging in WvW :D

I have two 'mains' in Guild Wars 2. My very first character, Granger Beothane, is a Charr guardian who specializes in support. He runs mace/focus and hammer. Super excited about the upcoming balance patch that will up healing scaling from 25% to 40% because he has a heavy focus on it. 

My other main is Voltuis Braken, a Norn necro who uses minions and conditions. He runs staff and scepter/dagger.

I usually stick around PvE content so their builds aren't really well done, I know, but I like how they're set up and it really suits my playstyle. I'd post pictures of both of them but this thread doesn't seem to allow it? Weird. Anyway, my home server is Tarnished Coast. Add me if you want and message me! I'll probably add you back. I RP as well, all my characters having their own back stories, so I'm into that if you are, too!

Just started playing, so presently my main is Chariza Jeral, lvl 23 Necro.

Loved Necro, Ele, and Ritualist in the old GW, so obviously Necro was the place to start. Ele seem much weaker in the new game, but haven't played it much.