• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Norman

Your main in Guild Wars 2

107 posts in this topic

Seraver lvl 80 Asura (What else) Thief on the Ring of Fire server. I also have a couple of alts most notably being Aldrun a 40 lvlish - offcourse - Asura Necro

My main is a female Norn Mesmer (Talia Bleedpetal -80)

also have:

female Norn Ranger (Elemarisa -80)

male Norn Guardian (Thor Brakdall -80)

female Human Elementalist (Haydee Truwynde -62)

female Norn Warrior (Morrigan Bleedpetal -10)

female Human Thief (Selina Truwynde -20)

male Asura Engineer (Soul Plain -3)

As you can see, I've got a wide range of toons, some leveled and geared, some needing leveling. Hit me up!

My main is thief human level 80 in Underworld.. Was inactive for a several months and was kicked out of my guild.. looking for new one :)

my main is Luke Gixxatren, a level 80 mesmer that I play when I can. I mostly work towards completing the map and running dungeons but I occasionally help out in WvW on Stormbluff Isle.

i was a late bloomer i started playing like 2 months ago, I like MMO's but seeing that i have no real life friends that actually participate in them , usually ends up making them quite boring.

my main Lv 80 Norn Warrior

not quite sure what tier armor i have, i have like 3 or 4 pieces from the CoF vendor

and like 2 other exotics, i was working on my weaponsmithing trying to get it to 500, its at like 470 or something

just gets too expensive after 400

My main is an Asuran Necro named Broken Toys. I mostly stick to PvE since I'm not "optimal" with all my minions. Doesn't bother me much since I like the playstyle and never had the pwn mentality.

Lura Keeneye, Asura Engineer lvl80.

Joined just before last beta weekend, got early access and got my Engineer to 80. Afterewards, started some alts but the game didn't hold my interest and I've had nearly a year's break now.

Just re-installed it yesterday and realized I'm totally lost...Ascended gear? Back in my day, we had Legendaries and it was fine!

In all seriousness...my Engi's not that well equipped, as yo ucan imagine. I also just got new gear to try a Flamethrower/Tanky/Healy/Elixir-y -build...so I look like a dweeb. :P

Level 80 female Human Guardian named Seccedonien here. I play on Desolation and am in the Control Alt Elite (CTRL) and United Kindom Community Servers (UKCS) guilds.

I run around in full Vigil armour because I love the gladiator look and haven't done much of the endgame stuff.

I have been playing on and off since the Beta.

my first 80 was an Asure Elementalist, named Salinry. 

but since playing the thief class i converted, i now have a 80 thief named treÁdstÓne

mostly a pve'r but i really love WvW, just need people to play with. im on Anvil Rock

Simplejakk.2510 is my sn

Server: Tarnished Coast

Main:

- Chaos Blackfang (Human/Warrior) (Main & Champion Train)

Toon (For Mining) :

- Celcius Stormcaller (Human/Elementalist) [sometimes do farming some mobs]

- Kasumi Kurenai (Human/Thief)

- Claire Pendragon (Human/Guardian)

- Petra Darkcaster (Sylvari/Necromancer)

- Ish Shadowcaller (Asura/Mesmer)

- Fenris Northborn (Norn/Ranger)

- ??? (Charr/Engineer)

yxbGVOv.jpg

Degantis Pyktis - Level 80 Necromancer
My main on Gate of Madness

I WvW, but I really want to switch servers.  I'm also hoping that the AJSA end up getting back into GW2 or at least those that are interested in playing it... Would be nice to have you guys as a clan to play with :) I would definitely switch servers to do so

I like my guardian the most. I play in Blackgate and most of the the time I'm play WvWs.

I'm doing Necromancer cause it's badass in the PvP. Although I might get laid back a little but still GW2 is the best MMORPG out there.

Been playing GW2 since release with a lot of big breaks.

My main is Miruriel, a lvl 80 sylvari mesmer with full TA exotic armour.

My other lvl 80, Baragilion, is a human guardian, but I got bored of him.

I'm on Ring of Fire.

Would happily pay for an expansion for another continent and/or elder dragon. For now the living story will have to do ;) .

NerdyMike and Gerah like this

My main is a Glass canon Necromancer Gerah Vice

Server-Sea of Sorrow. (Looking to switch)

Though I mostly PvE and rarley WvW though once and a while PvP

gw001.jpg

charr warrior, PvP Greatsword main, axe combo with sword i think secondary, glass tank but with invincible and jugg

Dexoll, level 18 Ranger, Henge of Denravi. Currently representin Storm of Knives, so if anyone in the guild from the army, let me know please. Started playing last week.

My main is named Rachniroff, a lvl 80 charr necromancer. I pre-purchased the game, so i started playing three days before the release. And where does all the magic happen? On the desolation server (EU). Currently don't have any pics, might upload one at a later date.

Main lvl 80 warrior Succinctus, 80 guardian Farce Choke, 80 Ele Err Farce on NA server Northern Shiverpeaks

post-28575-0-38320000-1386906275_thumb.j

Avarilles lvl 80 Human guardian.Ain't got impressive gear or such alas i just hit 80. 

(Playing on EU server Underworld btw)

7ZYmQ56xF.gif  

Server   : Elonafels / Elonareach EU 

Class     : Thief

LvL        : 80

Guild      : Die Schatte Der Sechs ( The Shadows of the Six ) 

Playtime : 840h

Deaths   : 372

WvW      : 78

PvP        : 51

Equipment is T3 with shop armore shoulders and shoes, 

Full Berserker Equipment