• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ozzy Ozborne

Battlefield 4 (Xbox360) "All are welcome"

57 posts in this topic

Well hello you clicked this tread so i guess you wanna play BF4 with people of a like mind.

Well thats what the Angry army is for so welcome. Yes I'm new but there wasn't a Thread for us so i started one.

So say hi  and leave a post and we will get started.

Luffwaffle, D-Snap10 and XvBlazinvX like this

Hi Mcmanurc , your the first of what will surely be many people. Send me a message of when you want to play or post the times your usually online and we can get started on The AJSA take over of Battlefield 4.

D-Snap10 likes this

hey guys, you an count me in for battlefield 4

count me in my squad is on vacation i need someone to play it with whenever ur ready and im up

I'm in for this, I've only got one good (knows how to play properly) player on my list bit yeah I'm down for some battlefield

Okay ladies and gentlemen I'm so sorry it took me this long to get us up and started (RL issues) but I am now here and you all have my attention okay?

I will send you all friend requests and seeing as we have had more thatn a 5 person responce we will see who works well together and get into squads.

This test period should only last a day or two at the most and then we can really get started.    Love each and every one of you.  -Ozzy

Sounds like a plan! I'd personally prefer the role of engineer/pilot but as long as it's not recon, I'd be fine.

I'd like a invite aswell. Been looking for fellow AJSA members to run with. I'm happy to run as support, recon, assault, or engineer. Feel free to add me over Xbox Live.

As for times. I can be on whenever someones needs me. I'm on vacation from college for 2 weeks and have plenty of spare time. Just let me know through a forum PM or XBL message and I'll be there.

For all who participated today, good game. It was nice to shoot the opposing team into Swiss cheese.

Indeed it was Nice to have a competent squad (even if we couldn't stay in a game for more than 20 minutes). Okay everyone we are always looking for more people so don't be afraid to ask.

when does ur testing period start . keep in mind my best role is squad leader im fine with being in a squad but if its not going as well as it could be i will take over

Shmyah here, looking to join the gang. Im on whenever i can be (which besides work is a lot of the time).

Hey! Anyone wanna play? My gamer tag is OGA ACE.

I will at least send you all friend requests.

I am an assault trooper ready to help and aid others in combat, my times online go from 9:00pm UK time 5:00pm US time and last for about two or three hours and hope to be a valuable member

Ozzy I hope it's ok if I hijack your thread a bit, but I want to let everyone know that I'll be willing to form some squads starting at 6:00 PM tonight CST. I'll send a friend request to everyone that posted in this thread and anyone who is online at 6:00 PM CST I'll send a party invite to you. 

Make sure to get your AJSA clan tags and emblems set to make us look professional. If you don't know how to edit a emblem here's a thread showing you how and the OP even provided a very nice premade clan emblem that you can copy and paste. 

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/35-ajsa-bf4-emblem-for-all-of-you-to-use-and-show-your-support/

Update: As of this time I have sent friend requests to everyone who has posted. If you didn't receive a friend request or you haven't posted in this thread but would like to join send a request to me. My gamertag is Luffwaffle

Also Ozzy. Since none of this would have been possible without you, I will gladly defer the orginization of this event to you considering you are the one who got the ball rolling. Just let me know.

Waffle its perfectly fine. I'm not going to say its mandadory but it is a good idea and would help the squad (pardon my sappyness) feel closer.

As we have afew people shipping out soon and some who have already served I would like to say Thank You for your service. Both to those members of our squad and to all of our vets.   Thank You.

Luffwaffle and OGAACE like this

Sup CG38144 is my gamertag looking to see you on the Battlefield now let's bring the crazy train down on our enemies.

What's the emblem look like?

What's the emblem look like?

Wow. Total derp on my part. I forgot the link.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/35-ajsa-bf4-emblem-for-all-of-you-to-use-and-show-your-support/

Here's the link to the thread. The How to is linked within it. This is what the emblem looks like.

5s16.png

OMEGAwarrior97 likes this