• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

Reports: EA securing rights for Titanfall 2

26 posts in this topic

Link 1

Link 2

You just had this game released THIS MONTH and you're already speaking about a goddamn sequel, EA? What are you doing, ready to put Titanfall franchise on the yearly release like Battlefield and Call of Duty is now? Sure, ruin a good potential game franchise by considering this!

Not surprised, milking is a good hobby but i'm vegan so i don't join.

You will never get a job at EA then xD

I shall now forever taunt you with these delicious, delicious DELICIOUS MEATS!! And ice cream!!!

I shall now forever taunt you with these delicious, delicious DELICIOUS MEATS!! And ice cream!!!

And cheese!

And cheese!

Oh and my leather boots! and my wallet. And my leather jacket! Leather is EVERYWHERE! Heck they make leather underwear....

I pose a conundrum to ya; Is It milking after one game? And where do we draw the line between milking a franchise, and just releasing good games?

I pose a conundrum to ya; Is It milking after one game? And where do we draw the line between milking a franchise, and just releasing good games?

No it isn't, rushing a sequel in my opinion is milinkg though. Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 were masterful example of this.

Berserker and ofFireandStone like this

Working title= Titanfall 2

Real title = Titanfall: Medal of Titan

Prior to the release of Titanfall the amount of chatter from the Respawn clearly showed a desire to push the IP forward. While I love Titanfall it still has many things missing and concepts not fully fleshed out. A sequel would allow Respawn time to add depth to the areas however that is if they go that route versus what we see with COD....

I feel no surprise at this.

I get the feeling it's going to turn into another yearly release.

If it goes to linearity, will the AJSA coordinate a large Attack on Titan (fall)?

I'm sorry...I'll go sit in my corner of shame.

I'm sorry...I'll go sit in my corner of shame.

Welcome...please don't fart.

tumblr_m1kzh3HakI1qa6lp8.gif

EA just loves to be the worst publishers/devs  ever don't they?   they are just being pathetic cash whores. titan fall is an average game and all and i just don't see what you could add more to it (or the devs were too lazy to add more things huh?)  but oh well....

get ready for yearly releases..

Link 1

Link 2

You just had this game released THIS MONTH and you're already speaking about a goddamn sequel, EA? What are you doing, ready to put Titanfall franchise on the yearly release like Battlefield and Call of Duty is now? Sure, ruin a good potential game franchise by considering this!

Battlefield is two year dev time and are you really surprised so far Titanfall has been a major success.

Why is this even use? Don't you think that obsidian is not allready thinking about Stick of Truth II ?

- It's EA. That means that the Servers will be shut down in 2 or 3 years, forcing the milked consumers to go Titanfall 2 or Titanfield.

- Titanfall is not inovative. There is nothing new about it. It's Earth defense force combined with Hawken, Battlefield 2142 and Brink. It's all "been there, done that".

- again, it's EA = Season pass, DLCs...like BF 3 and BF 4. Milking the customer over and over and over.

- typical EA Hype.

- no Modding/Mod Support

- no LAN Mode

- only 792p on XBone One. So much for next Gen

- Origin/Always On DRM. No reselling, no lending to a friend.
LoneWolf likes this

Link 1

Link 2

There is nothing new under the sun, and EA is no exception.  Most likely, Titanfall 2 will either attempt to reskin all of the weapons and Titans to attract hopeless fanboys, or not even bother and just add the lobby and match setting we want.  We will see how Respawn handles the situation.

I feel no surprise at this.

I get the feeling it's going to turn into another yearly release.

That's what I always assumed it would end up being.

I hope they still plan on releasing the sequel on PS4.

Why is this even use? Don't you think that obsidian is not allready thinking about Stick of Truth II ?

not really  because it took them alote of time and money to make. not to mention all the times they had to change release dates.

not really  because it took them alote of time and money to make. not to mention all the times they had to change release dates.

One of the creators said that the process of videogame development was an experience that they weren't used to (obviously) so right now they aren't really talking about a sequel.

I think EA is pushing is way to....Quicksilver out the door, man I am bad a X-men puns. All jokes aside, if this is true, EA might suffer more downfalls if they rush and claim rights to a new IP

It's EA. That is like as surprising as the sunrise. 

There is stuff to fix in TItanfall already, so fix it first before planing another. Seriously....

LoneWolf likes this