• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CQR Myles

What Titan do you use?

What Titan do you use?   36 members have voted

1. 1. What Titan do you use?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Title sums it up really what Titan do you like?

My favorite is the Stryder because its so fast and its unlimited boost core ability, you should see me on Twitch activating it and charging around the map ramming and crushing everything while singing I came in like a wrecking ball

Doreasaurus likes this

Definitely agree. Striders are frickin awesome. My tactic is to charge into the thick of things with Nuclear Ejection and Survivor, get doomed almost instantly, use up all three of my dashes to get close to a group of titans, eject and watch the fun. And yet still I wonder why I haven't got the achievement for using a titan for an hour.

On my first turn to rank 50 I had lots of fun as a pilot and having my ogre sidekicking me. I wanted to change and try the other ones but the regen needs for tier3 .. still is ogre so. Lol for the moment im stuck with the tank.

Atlas is my first choice but Ogre is great as well..with the right perks.

I die the most using an Ogre and the least with a Atlas. I don't know why, but Atlas would be my favorite.. they are the most versatile. 

Stryder, having the mobility and faster aiming is a big plus when fighting other titans and pilots.

Electric smoke is a must, you can fry any pilots rodeoing your mech, use as cover to escape and it damages other titans, so boost in, drop smoke and dash out.

Stryder with the chain gun, or Atlas with a RailGun for Last Titan Standing

I like the ogre just because when i'm fighting other titans I like to get close and create massive damage and confusion. Im a tank what can i say lol

boiled420 likes this

I don't need a Titan! Give me a carbine and the Sidewinder, and I will be a giant slayer!

But, outta that list, I use the Ogre. Great tank like Titan; put a rail gun on it and it can take down a couple Titans.

Gotta love that atlas, its the best of both worlds and with that damage core it allows me to annihilate absolutley everything, 40mm cannon burst fire with damage core is unbeatable :D

Speed > all
STRYDER!

i like the ogre and just smash things muahahaha. 

Its either Atlas or Stryder.

i love the unlimited boost & damage core.

I can't see myself using Ogre..

I like the Ogre because the Titans, in my opinion, are supposed to be really tough. But I can respect any choice of Titan, and have a Titan Loadout with each one.

Atlas or Ogre. I use the ogre most because of the shield core and insane amount of armor. Chaingun with accelerator, holo shield, and guided rockets, plus a shield core allowed me to take out 2 Atlases and a Stryder without going past 30% health. Frigging brutal.

Atlas I think is best early when the other team hasn't brought anything in yet. If you're a good infantry player and can get your Titan early, go for the Atlas. Its easily the most versatile and you can pretty much wipe the enemy team and then compete against the enemy titans when they arrive. By that time you'll have backup anyway and can wreck shop.

The Ogre, because with the exra shields and upgrade that increase melee damage with chain gun with accelarator, that alows me to get in close and fist a cufts with them in a fight they cant win with the smoke and cluster missle to get people off my back or hit multiple things. Combine that all you need is a war cry to put fear in the hearts of your enemy.

Always use an Atlas. Used to pilot it the first 50 ranks then I up gen'd and now i usually just keep it in auto-pilot and let it do its own thing.

Atlas w/ smoke and whatever the Regen requirement is. Normally Atlas with smoke, cluster and autoloader and big punch.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0