• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

squareGerman

Another Call of Duty is out

101 posts in this topic

want to experience call of duty ghosts? play any cod game that was made after 2007...

I enjoy it, love the story each CoD tries to give.

(I only buy it for the story and or side modes which is fun, especially with friends)

Its an arcade shooter,that sometimes tries to give you something different. But it'll still stay arcade and i dont mind.

Its fun and it provides some new tweaks here and there especially in the campaign and or side modes excluding multiplayer mode. Characters where fine in the campaign didnt feel any connection to them but you always feel something in your belly which i like ^^

Its kinda ironic though, people hate on it for being the same, but they always seem to forget that most its competators are also the same damn thing like its predecessors. (Sometimes its hard to be original)

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason people buy COD games anymore... aside from having really bad taste in games.

And tournaments and whatnot its more reason on why everyone buy CoD games.

I enjoy it, love the story each CoD tries to give.

(I only buy it for the story and or side modes which is fun, especially with friends)

Its an arcade shooter,that sometimes tries to give you something different. But it'll still stay arcade and i dont mind.

Its fun and it provides some new tweaks here and there especially in the campaign and or side modes excluding multiplayer mode. Characters where fine in the campaign didnt feel any connection to them but you always feel something in your belly which i like ^^

Its kinda ironic though, people hate on it for being the same, but they always seem to forget that most its competitors are also the same damn thing like its predecessors. (Sometimes its hard to be original)

I know its hard to be original but that doesn't give they an excuse to copy & paste the ending on MW2 to the first mission of Ghost 

Watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkPVIL_9lgk

This is hardly news, and as such, it belongs in the first person shooter section. Thank you

The new COD is out, why is this series still going? It's always the same but people still buy it, why? It was good a few year's ago but this is 2013 game's like Battlefield 4 and GTA V are out making Call of Duty look old and bad. Yet it passes 1 billion in retail sales, why?

i have no damn idea...  people are blind i guess , buying the same game every year , nothing changes ever. 

now CoD ghosts  out. while it should be a  *next gen game*   it looks like a game from 2008 .

for a 50gb installation  and 6 gb ram specs ,  this is just terrible .

I personally believe it's because people my age (13) or younger enjoy boring, mundane generic shooters. They do not like freedom, nor do they properly understand what freedom is. I can understand the game being popular mostly because of its multiplayer but Battlefield still dominates in that playing field. I don't think anyone but idiots and eleven year olds bought the game because of the story.

But there's a doggy now! Woof, Woof!

:D

Meert and Faizyr like this

I personally believe it's because people my age (13) or younger enjoy boring, mundane generic shooters. They do not like freedom, nor do they properly understand what freedom is. I can understand the game being popular mostly because of its multiplayer but Battlefield still dominates in that playing field. I don't think anyone but idiots and eleven year olds bought the game because of the story.

But there's a doggy now! Woof, Woof!

:D

i cannot agree with you more .

It's intuitive, easy, and most importantly it flashes rewards in front of your face every five minutes of play.

All things that casual gamers love, so that's your answer.

But hey, if its success can help videogames become bigger and bigger, I'm all up for that.

The more attention the scene gets, the bigger and healthier it will be.

And that's good for ALL of us. 

I say live and let live. Let the cods shoot and yell at each other in the pond for as long as they enjoy it, in the end it'll benefit us other gamers as well.

^^^

To be honest, they need to release one major Call of Duty and then just add to it. At the moment each and every new call of duty just seems like an expansion pack. Make one extra good and add to it.

Of course this won't happen because people buy the new ones every year. They won't stop something making them so much money.

Call of duty is a great game for busy people who may be working etc who just need to sit down for an hour and have a casual blast, I don't think itsthe sort of game that you should sit down and try and get invested in to with plots etc though I must say I do enjoy most of the campaigns. The reason for its success is because it is so accessible for all gamers new and old.

It is simply an arcade shooter, everyone knows what to expect from them and to be fair it is a pretty consistent series.

And to be fair to the makers if they are getting so many sales they must be doing something right so why fix what ain't broken.

The new COD is out, why is this series still going? It's always the same but people still buy it, why? It was good a few year's ago but this is 2013 game's like Battlefield 4 and GTA V are out making Call of Duty look old and bad. Yet it passes 1 billion in retail sales, why?

It didn't reach one billion in sales.

http://kotaku.com/no-call-of-duty-ghosts-did-not-make-1-billion-on-its-1461528957

There is no logical reason for boycotting the series, as they have done nothing wrong. Also, please do not discuss the actual games in this section. The news section is strictly for news

There is no logical reason for boycotting the series, as they have done nothing wrong. Also, please do not discuss the actual games in this section. The news section is strictly for news

Can you please stop trying to cause arguments 

I am not sure why you are trying to prevent me from organizing the forum, but it is not very helpful. Please cease unjustified negative actions, as they do not help the community. Thank you

Kjrocksoutloud and Meert like this

In my opinion, they should release only multiplayer mode for their games and charge 25dollars for it instead of charging the full price

I am not sure why you are trying to prevent me from organizing the forum, but it is not very helpful. Please cease unjustified negative actions, as they do not help the community. Thank you

The fact is that this actually is news even if it also counts as another subject of discussion. The news is that there was another Call of Duty said to release in 2014. You are also going about your "organizing" as an admin would, and your wording gives off an "I'm better than you" sort of tone. Remember, words can be taken very differently through text than you mean to say them. Especially with that snarky sounding "thank you" you've said at the end of your two posts.

Along with the news, a few of us also decided to offer opinions on why there are more Call do Duty games coming out on the market, along with why they are still so popular and in some cases unpopular with large groups of people.

You do not need to go around telling people where to put their topics. I am sure that later on AJ will elect some officials to serve as forum admins but you are not one of them and you are not responsible for the overseeing of the forum. This subject is just as much news as it is discussion. You telling people what to do is only going to annoy and upset people when we were having a good conversation and discussion about the many branching points this news of the new Call of Duty game has.

I like the mentioned idea of a major Call of Duty. Perhaps offering expansion packs every once in awhile. All the MW campaigns could have easily been put into expansions. Then we could have a massive CoD community instead of people spread out through a billion different games.

The only downside I can see to this is that people prefer some forms of CoD multiplayer over others and it would be a shame for them to have their favorite form of multiplayer integrated into something that is completely different.

Halavo and Jefferz like this

Plus, isn't the whole point of the news section to discuss about... you know, the news?

I can't stand that game it's the same thing over and over and over they don't change shit but the maps please people let that game take a 3 year break than come back

Kjrocksoutloud likes this

Unfortunately CoD is not taking a break. A new one will be out in 2014. CoD is quickly becoming the FIFA and Madden of the shooter genre.