• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gigasham

LF guild for ESO/ Intro

5 posts in this topic

Aeris 
(F)wood elf 

I am here only to serve the queen but it seems the my job has some downtime, As an agent of the queen i must do whatever it takes for the dominion, So i am here to ask to join your numbers against the covenant and the pact to preserve the safety of the queen and her people. I come from a far away land and have traveled to many other worlds that many of you have heard about or have be a part of such as azorath, Atreia, Telara, Tyria, and Faerûn (Neverwinter), but i am looking for a permanent home in Tamriel, I have risen from the bottom of the ranks to stand by my queen side as her blase, a tool to be used to cut the throat of her enemies and be discarded when i no longer have use. So i ask you would you have me as a sister in arms? I will do my best to live up to the expectations of my superiors, and i wait for your response.

FOR THE QUEEN!!!

Absynthis

(F) Ork

Yes i left the covenant to follow the Anbry army in the dominion. im a templar.( tank or heal not sure)

I was going to go Ebonheart Pack myself:D.  I guess if I could get a good guild though id be willing to switch. I will miss not being able to say winter is coming from being on Ebonheart Pack though lol;). (For those of you who don't watch Game Of Thrones, that is where I grabbed the reference from :) )

1st allow me to welcome you all to the AJSA, I hope to see everyone in ESO.

In the ESO forum under general discussion there is a official statement about ESO leadership/guild creation. The short version of what you want to know is this, you must have your account linked to teamspeak, and seek invitation through a officer when game goes live. To link your account to teamspeak check out the fourm listed as AJSA Turotial Videos & Guides.

---Taken from Sgt Ross post March 25th: Occicial:Preliminary Organization----(It would be a good idea to read the thing for yourself in full)

2) Guild invitation system – A stickied/pinned thread will be created in the ESO General forum where applicants will be required to post their account name, this will ensure fast response and entry into the guild. (Ex. @JohnDoe123)

(1) Membership into the guild will require that applicants are registered on the forums and linked through Teamspeak. This allows Founders and Officers to verify legitimacy of said applicant.

(2) Applicants may contact Founders and Officers directly through Teamspeak.

---------

TESO @wolfie1972

don't know what character ill be but ill be on