• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SgtRoss

OFFICIAL: Preliminary Organization

72 posts in this topic

Faction: Dominion

1) ESO Rank Structure – Ranks will continue to follow a similar format as AJSA community. It works and will make the transition smooth and understandable.

(1) Overseers (Council-like structure) – Top leaders of the guilds

1)  Jackschmit

(2) Game Officer – Will be promoted from within and will be responsible for day to day operations and helping guild members. Also, they will be involved in recruiting and will be given a special award to designate this.

1) Manny254

(3) Veterans (Members already this rank on the forums will automatically be this rank in the guild) – Achieved after being in AJSA for 90 days.  A higher position over Sgt.

i) Pool of potential officer candidates.

1) Shadowless Khan

2) Shurfire

(4) Sergeants

(1) Sergeants – Will be promoted from within, involved in recruiting and will be given a special award to designate this.

(5) Members (Members already this rank on the forums will automatically be this rank in the guild) – Achieved after being in AJSA for 30 days.

(6) Recruits (Members already this rank on the forums will automatically be this rank in the guild) – Achieved after validation on the forums and TS linked.

*There will be flexibility upon initial release due to rapid deployment of the guild*

2) Guild invitation system – A stickied/pinned thread will be created in the ESO General forum where applicants will be required to post their account name, this will ensure fast response and entry into the guild. (Ex. @JohnDoe123)

(1) Membership into the guild will require that applicants are registered on the forums and linked through Teamspeak. This allows Founders and Officers to verify legitimacy of said applicant.

(2) Applicants may contact Founders and Officers directly through Teamspeak.

3) Guild creation and naming convention

(1) Due to unknown variables, several guilds will be created and maintained by the Founders and Officers. The names were selected to maintain neutrality and equality of importance. The guilds will be filled in as needed, there will be no separation by focus. Players are more than welcome to create small, internal groups to focus on crafting, PvP, PvE, etc. The forums and Teamspeak channels will reflect this. We are one big family and everyone is valued and equally important regardless of their focus.

i)  AJSA

ii)  AJSA Silver

iii) AJSA Red

iv) AJSA Black

4) Other factions – Guild is connected based on account, not character.

(1) They will not be officially supported.

(2) Players are allowed to create characters on other factions and will still maintain guild membership in-game based on built in ESO mechanics.

(3) “Cross-faction guilds are planned to be implemented, however, players will not receive the PVP bonuses for any keeps held if they are from a different faction than the guild's starting faction.” (source) http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Guilds_(Online)

(4) Actions of members in other factions will not reflect on the officially supported faction of the Dominion.

5) Teamspeak

(1) ESO channel will be moved into its own section where the other officially supported games are.

(2) Separate sub-channels will be created to reflect player focus.

How To video at the bottom of the article: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/_/articles/spotlight-on-the-ajsa-24mar2014-r47

6) Forums

(1) Sub-forums will be created to reflect player focus and gameplay.

i) Ex. PvE, PvP, Crafting, General

(2) Sub-forum of note: Database/Knowledge base

i) This database will be controlled by Founders

(1) Members will have the ability to reply to ensure continuous feedback flow.

(2) Members will NOT be able to start new threads.

(3) Members can make individual submissions to Founders or Officers for approval to be added to the database.

7) EU Guild – Clone of NA Guild

(1) Officially supported (As per AngryJoes approval)

(2) There is currently no leader at this time.

(3) NA server leadership will create and help maintain by proxy until leadership is found.

Will be present for Eso during early access just need to know what i need to do to make sure i get a slot in the guild.

Quick update on guild organisation status.

I have been in several discussions and a couple meetings as of yesterday, talking to different leadership candidates and officers for their ideas. I will be getting all the candidates together today to discuss the future of the guild and ensure that we are all on the same page.

As soon as we are done meeting tonight, I will update this thread with something more official. I will also be prepping the TS server and this forum sometime this week before the head start.

Ross I'll be on after 8ish Easteren time, Tues are Scout night. So that day is not always promised times. But when I get home I'll log on TS. See you there :)

I hope you will also have a guild on the EU server.

Sucks that I only have 3 day early access :( I didn't read the description on GMG, but at least I got it 20% cheapter.. oh well.

count me in... as soon as I know which server and faction.

How do we go about getting a guild invite in ESO.  Who should I seek out.

How do we go about getting a guild invite in ESO.  Who should I seek out.

Nobody yet, that's what they are sorting out.

They are organising the guild leadership and then they will let people know who to contact.

I hope you will also have a guild on the EU server.

Yes, there will be an EU guild.

Kedric likes this

In terms of who gets in the guild first I think you should do it in alphabetical order starting with the letter O. =P

At least people can stop panicking now. ^_^

There won't be a line, we are going to secure several guilds. Also, we do plan on creating an EU guild, but we are still looking for someone. We only have NA hashed out at the moment.

Faction is Dominion.

BreakingxJesus and Ender like this

There won't be a line, we are going to secure several guilds. Also, we do plan on creating an EU guild, but we are still looking for someone. We only have NA hashed out at the moment.

Faction is Dominion.

Thought any faction can be guilded together?

Thought any faction can be guilded together?

Guilds are not limited by Alliances, but if you want to play together (AJSA's focus) you need to be on the same side.

edit: Since guild memberships are account-wide, any alt in EP/DC will still be in the AJSA guild.

Will be present for Eso during early access just need to know what i need to do to make sure i get a slot in the guild.

same.. got a 5day Early access.. along with my gf.. been in the beta.. done with research.. so excited.. hue!

im glad to see alot of early access players but i hope they dont have any problems on release we dont need another error 37 or gta online.

sweet, cant wait! bring on monday. Cant wait to start plundering with everyone ^^

Thanks for the hard work.

I'll be there 5 Day early access on running, riding, and gathering!  See you all online!  Glad to see the crowd is getting bigger :D!!

yeah if the PVP gets as big as promiosed it would be more fun within a guild even for amore freelance players like me

im glad to see alot of early access players but i hope they dont have any problems on release we dont need another error 37 or gta online.

Hopefully the overflow servers will help reduce problems with not being able to play the game at all.

I would also like to thank SgtRoss and the other officers for all their hard work. I certainly appreciate that it can't be easy organising something as large as this. 

count me in... as soon as I know which server and faction.

mega server so that is not a issue (unless you go into the Europe mega server by accident.)

I just had a thought (a dangerous pass time) Will we need to have the [AJSA] tag if we join the guild? I only ask because it would mean adding it at character creation.

I just had a thought (a dangerous pass time) Will we need to have the [AJSA] tag if we join the guild? I only ask because it would mean adding it at character creation.

Nope. You will recieve AJSA tag by joining the guild.

I just didn't recall seeing any sort of guild tag in beta and I don't know how it works if you are a member of 5 guilds.

I would guess it will be in the guild name.

I don't know many people that will be naming their characters with tags ... especially those that like to roleplay.