• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GloryHound5711

Just ranting

30 posts in this topic

I have to say this (probably again) and as always I don't give a shit what anyone has to say.

I love the Battlefield And PC Elitist assclown mentality I've been seeing. I wasted my money on BF4 and kept wondering what was new or special and realized there was nothing. I mean not only do the guns look exactly the same but you unlock them at the same level as well. He'll the only new game mode was obliteration which was nothing more than their version of Call of Duty's Sabotage. And I'm sorry Levolution is not enough of a selling point for me. You may hat COD but at least that game actually fucking runs. Now people gotta bitch about Titanfall costing $60 when it's a multiplayer only game. If you think it should be cheaper because of that then maybe single player only games like Skyrim and Thief should be cheaper too. I mean I don't think I should have to pay $60 to play a game where you walk for 3 hours to do something that takes only 20 minutes.

Maybe there will be real change when the False Prophet Gabe Newell brings us Half-Life 3 things might change, but I doubt that it will live up to YOUR expectations!

I know this place is "meant" for PC Gamers but us Console people have a right to be here too. I probably would have a gaming PC but I don't have that kind of money because I have to spend it on things like keeping my phone in service, my car on the road, food in my fridge, my ass in college and my internet running so I can bitch and moan about how much some of people annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

, GenesisKiller96 and Black_Oak like this

I have to say this (probably again) and as always I don't give a shit what anyone has to say.

I love the Battlefield And PC Elitist assclown mentality I've been seeing. I wasted my money on BF4 and kept wondering what was new or special and realized there was nothing. I mean not only do the guns look exactly the same but you unlock them at the same level as well. He'll the only new game mode was obliteration which was nothing more than their version of Call of Duty's Sabotage. And I'm sorry Levolution is not enough of a selling point for me. You may hat COD but at least that game actually fucking runs. Now people gotta bitch about Titanfall costing $60 when it's a multiplayer only game. If you think it should be cheaper because of that then maybe single player only games like Skyrim and Thief should be cheaper too. I mean I don't think I should have to pay $60 to play a game where you walk for 3 hours to do something that takes only 20 minutes.

Maybe there will be real change when the False Prophet Gabe Newell brings us Half-Life 3 things might change, but I doubt that it will live up to YOUR expectations!

I know this place is "meant" for PC Gamers but us Console people have a right to be here too. I probably would have a gaming PC but I don't have that kind of money because I have to spend it on things like keeping my phone in service, my car on the road, food in my fridge, my ass in college and my internet running so I can bitch and moan about how much some of people annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

What you said in the post has my one gripe about this site and AJSA as a whole, its PC mentality. i'm a console gamer, i grew up with not much money, so PC out out the question, consoles however are affordable, while i have a pc now, i bought it for college. the only games i have on it is simcity 4, kerbal space program and Star Trek Online but i stick to my console roots. WE do have a right to be here, the Angry Joe Show started on the backs of console games, so why should its community be PC-eccentric?       

1. Ignore PC elitists, yes, they are ass wipes.

2. BF4 for some is good and for some it's not. If I had extra cash now that I didn't need, I would buy it. I heard that most issues have been resolved and not to mention that some people didn't even have issues at launch like others. You seem to be also defending CoD by saying, "You may hat COD but at least that game actually fucking runs.". It's not a smart idea to compare those 2 games unless you are fan boy of one of them. In my opinion, BF kills CoD in all aspects, but that's just my opinion anyways and not fact. Not to mention Ghosts has a ridiculous game size, but it's textures are those of a 5 year old game and people actually lag with such graphics meaning the game is horribly optimized. People bitched about BF3 as well and I managed to enjoy it despite some of the bugs and it didn't take that long to fix the game. It had some of it's issues, but nothing that made me hate it.

3. I'm mean, I don't get the point of this post...it seems like you opened it just to bash on PCs and BF4 lol...I really don't get it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. That excuse, "I don't have money to buy PC" is old and wrong as it could ever be. I think this pictures sums it better than I could put into words myself.

1901376_703423546345280_768057711_n.jpg

PC are expensive is an old joke. If you really wanted to get into PC gaming, it's easier than you think. To build a cheap PC all you need is the skills to google out for websites that sell components for a good price and there is literally 100s of those websites. My PC costs about $700 and I bought it complete in store which btw, not only costs more, but the components are not even that good and yet I can play all the new games on high settings. If you actually ordered your PC component by component, you could build a $700 PC yourself 10x better than mine. Also, you can get a 400 to $500 PC almost as powerful as PS4 and Xbone, you just gotta look in the right places. Alienware and all that finished PCs which look fancy and cost like $2000 are basically shit. Build your own or just buy from some other site. I don't know how people even began to think in a way that you need to be Bill Gates to own a PC...you don't. You just have to know how to use Google to find good sites...and you are already on the right path. 

I'm a PC only player, I know there are dicks and fags of huge proportions in the PC gaming community, but you coming here and saying this, "I know this place is "meant" for PC Gamers but us Console people have a right to be here too. I probably would have a gaming PC but I don't have that kind of money because I have to spend it on things like keeping my phone in service, my car on the road, food in my fridge, my ass in college and my internet running so I can bitch and moan about how much some of people annoy the hell out of me sometimes." is exactly what PC elitists look for. You are lucky I'm not one, I'm a PC only gamer, but I respect all, but I warn you, if you keep on going like that, you will get PC elitist crap right in your face unless you can come up with a good argument to counter those kids. 

And I think it's fair to say that console community has many, if not the same amount of dumbasses as PC elitists. PC elitist is basically the same shit as console fan, he is just a fan of PC and he will come up with anything to make his little opinion the opinion of rightfulness. In the end, they are just a clash of opinions between 12 year olds. I would just ignore both and enjoy what I have.

You know what I love? Console elitist ass clown mentality and bitchy victim mentality. They both exist, in this world (and on this forum) whether either of us like it or not. No one is trying to force you off the site, if you don't like the opinions of pc gamers than maybe the internet just isn't for you, because I'm sorry to tell you, but there are millions of pc gamers on the internet. It's kind of inherent to the platform.

As for BF4, I couldn't comment, because I no longer buy EA games as a result of their money first customer last attitude. As for Ghosts, it ran terribly on computer, many people had problems with it, plus it was a shitty game all round. Even if it worked FLAWLESSLY for everyone ever when it was first released, that's not much of a bragging point if the game was a piece of shit. What's more, it is literally old hat in regards to doing the same shit and adding nothing, so you trying to use it against BF4 is laughably hypocritical.

OH NO, people are bitching about something you don't care about, than why bitch about people bitching about something? That actually makes you worse than them. Whether or not the selling price of titan fall is a valid whining point is irrelevant as you have just made your own thread just to whinge and bitch about people whinging and bitching about it. If you genuinely feel that people shouldn't be complaining about that and that it is one sided criticism go tell them, don't create a pointless rant thread in an attempt to find people who agree with you.

The false prophet Gabe.....Seriously, you are one unhappy person, I don't even know what to say to that. Also how could you possibly know whether or not a game will live up to my expectations? Do you know my expectations? That was a rhetorical question.

You do realise your not the only person who has to pay bills right? There are many of us, struggling with everyday life, who happen to own computers and be PC gamers. Learning to be a PC gamer on the cheap is one of the joys of computers, all you need is a little technical knowledge and some googling skills (or just get help on a forum such as this) and you can game on pc fine. Having an extremely expensive PC isn't necessary, it's just a really cool luxury.

This place isn't "MEANT" for any particular type of gamer at all, it is intended as a community that gamers of all shades can come and discuss games and Angry Joe's content.

Maybe you need to stop and take a breather bro, seriously, because you come across as a whiny, angry child. Stop. Think about what it is you want to say and consider whether or not ranting is really the best way to go about it, trust me when I tell you it rarely is. You have a right to be here just like I and everyone else on this forum does, but filling the forum with hate and vitriol just because the opinions of a group of people get under your skin is not exactly a good use of time. At least, not in my opinion.

Skyrim was made to be a single payer game and as this is the case the game is huge!!! so it was well worth the money it cost.  There are other games with as much of an indepth multiplayer as titan fall but they also have a full single player also FOR THE SAME PRICE!!

Look at games like FFXIV this is online only but atleast they had the common decency to lower the price because of that (and yes because you pay a subscription too).  Titanfall to try to save face about its price point just shoved in a completey pointless campaign and then tried to kustify it by making it so you had to unlock 2 titans this way.

And ofcourse Ghosts worked on day one its basically mw3 in a new wrapper BUT WITH DOGS!!!!!!!!!  BF4 tries to push the boundaries with every release dont get me wrong they way they handed the mess ups was just bad, and it put me off playing bf4 anymore but its still a  good game.

As for pc elitists meh nothing new.

Welp, I'm glad you got to vent your frustrations. I don't see why there was a need to bring up a diversity within the community between console gamers and PC gamers though. As far as I could tell there isn't much feuding going on because most of us just don't give a rats ass, we just want to talk about games, news etc. with like minded people.

Welp, I'm glad you got to vent your frustrations. I don't see why there was a need to bring up a diversity within the community between console gamers and PC gamers though. As far as I could tell there isn't much feuding going on because most of us just don't give a rats ass, we just want to talk about games, news etc. with like minded people.

Couldn't say better myself. Simple and civilized.

Ignore the "elitists" they make gaming suck.

As was already stated, you lot keep this civil. If you can't, it will get shut down. -DR

' likes this

I'm glad both sides of the argument come out on this one. I want to state unequivocally right now though that there are no second class citizens in the AJSA, if you spent time talking on TS and hanging out here on the forums you would know that. To address the supported games being PC-centric, that is simply because console manufacturers do not make it easy to support games on console nor to run servers.

Simply, we have lives, bills and desires just like you, and it is just way easier to support games and create services for PC games. Also, if you would like to get help on building a cheap gaming PC that will play any game you want check out our Technical Forum. I'm sure one of us "nasty PC elitists" would be glad to help you join the fold.  ;)

Gone too likes this

1. Ignore PC elitists, yes, they are ass wipes.

2. BF4 for some is good and for some it's not. If I had extra cash now that I didn't need, I would buy it. I heard that most issues have been resolved and not to mention that some people didn't even have issues at launch like others. You seem to be also defending CoD by saying, "You may hat COD but at least that game actually fucking runs.". It's not a smart idea to compare those 2 games unless you are fan boy of one of them. In my opinion, BF kills CoD in all aspects, but that's just my opinion anyways and not fact. Not to mention Ghosts has a ridiculous game size, but it's textures are those of a 5 year old game and people actually lag with such graphics meaning the game is horribly optimized. People bitched about BF3 as well and I managed to enjoy it despite some of the bugs and it didn't take that long to fix the game. It had some of it's issues, but nothing that made me hate it.

3. I'm mean, I don't get the point of this post...it seems like you opened it just to bash on PCs and BF4 lol...I really don't get it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. That excuse, "I don't have money to buy PC" is old and wrong as it could ever be. I think this pictures sums it better than I could put into words myself.

1901376_703423546345280_768057711_n.jpg

PC are expensive is an old joke. If you really wanted to get into PC gaming, it's easier than you think. To build a cheap PC all you need is the skills to google out for websites that sell components for a good price and there is literally 100s of those websites. My PC costs about $700 and I bought it complete in store which btw, not only costs more, but the components are not even that good and yet I can play all the new games on high settings. If you actually ordered your PC component by component, you could build a $700 PC yourself 10x better than mine. Also, you can get a 400 to $500 PC almost as powerful as PS4 and Xbone, you just gotta look in the right places. Alienware and all that finished PCs which look fancy and cost like $2000 are basically shit. Build your own or just buy from some other site. I don't know how people even began to think in a way that you need to be Bill Gates to own a PC...you don't. You just have to know how to use Google to find good sites...and you are already on the right path. 

I'm a PC only player, I know there are dicks and fags of huge proportions in the PC gaming community, but you coming here and saying this, "I know this place is "meant" for PC Gamers but us Console people have a right to be here too. I probably would have a gaming PC but I don't have that kind of money because I have to spend it on things like keeping my phone in service, my car on the road, food in my fridge, my ass in college and my internet running so I can bitch and moan about how much some of people annoy the hell out of me sometimes." is exactly what PC elitists look for. You are lucky I'm not one, I'm a PC only gamer, but I respect all, but I warn you, if you keep on going like that, you will get PC elitist crap right in your face unless you can come up with a good argument to counter those kids. 

And I think it's fair to say that console community has many, if not the same amount of dumbasses as PC elitists. PC elitist is basically the same shit as console fan, he is just a fan of PC and he will come up with anything to make his little opinion the opinion of rightfulness. In the end, they are just a clash of opinions between 12 year olds. I would just ignore both and enjoy what I have.

You know what I love? Console elitist ass clown mentality and bitchy victim mentality. They both exist, in this world (and on this forum) whether either of us like it or not. No one is trying to force you off the site, if you don't like the opinions of pc gamers than maybe the internet just isn't for you, because I'm sorry to tell you, but there are millions of pc gamers on the internet. It's kind of inherent to the platform.

As for BF4, I couldn't comment, because I no longer buy EA games as a result of their money first customer last attitude. As for Ghosts, it ran terribly on computer, many people had problems with it, plus it was a shitty game all round. Even if it worked FLAWLESSLY for everyone ever when it was first released, that's not much of a bragging point if the game was a piece of shit. What's more, it is literally old hat in regards to doing the same shit and adding nothing, so you trying to use it against BF4 is laughably hypocritical.

OH NO, people are bitching about something you don't care about, than why bitch about people bitching about something? That actually makes you worse than them. Whether or not the selling price of titan fall is a valid whining point is irrelevant as you have just made your own thread just to whinge and bitch about people whinging and bitching about it. If you genuinely feel that people shouldn't be complaining about that and that it is one sided criticism go tell them, don't create a pointless rant thread in an attempt to find people who agree with you.

The false prophet Gabe.....Seriously, you are one unhappy person, I don't even know what to say to that. Also how could you possibly know whether or not a game will live up to my expectations? Do you know my expectations? That was a rhetorical question.

You do realise your not the only person who has to pay bills right? There are many of us, struggling with everyday life, who happen to own computers and be PC gamers. Learning to be a PC gamer on the cheap is one of the joys of computers, all you need is a little technical knowledge and some googling skills (or just get help on a forum such as this) and you can game on pc fine. Having an extremely expensive PC isn't necessary, it's just a really cool luxury.

This place isn't "MEANT" for any particular type of gamer at all, it is intended as a community that gamers of all shades can come and discuss games and Angry Joe's content.

Maybe you need to stop and take a breather bro, seriously, because you come across as a whiny, angry child. Stop. Think about what it is you want to say and consider whether or not ranting is really the best way to go about it, trust me when I tell you it rarely is. You have a right to be here just like I and everyone else on this forum does, but filling the forum with hate and vitriol just because the opinions of a group of people get under your skin is not exactly a good use of time. At least, not in my opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And yes. I rather enjoy being an ass every now and again to others because I can get my point around easier that way.

I'm sure if you go to the X-box One and PS4 forums you'll find some like-minded console players. It's fun to joke about the "PC Master Race" and all but if you're serious about that and think that consoles are below you and all that shet, you're stupid.

Twisted Chi likes this

I'm glad both sides of the argument come out on this one. I want to state unequivocally right now though that there are no second class citizens in the AJSA, if you spent time talking on TS and hanging out here on the forums you would know that. To address the supported games being PC-centric, that is simply because console manufacturers do not make it easy to support games on console nor to run servers.

Simply, we have lives, bills and desires just like you, and it is just way easier to support games and create services for PC games. Also, if you would like to get help on building a cheap gaming PC that will play any game you want check out our Technical Forum. I'm sure one of us "nasty PC elitists" would be glad to help you join the fold.  ;)

Although i agree with what you said, it wouldnt hurt for the console only players getting shown abit more love.  Such as many games always have empty servers and the mods or AJSA council or whatever could arrange times for people to meet and have games with each other.  Sure it isnt perfect as you will get randoms joining etc but its a start.

I'm sure if you go to the X-box One and PS4 forums you'll find some like-minded console players. It's fun to joke about the "PC Master Race" and all but if you're serious about that and think that consoles are below you and all that shet, you're stupid.

Yeap, exactly.

I don't at all see the point of this rant or how it correlated it's many disconnected subjects.

I probably would have a gaming PC but I don't have that kind of money 

It's almost the same kind of money that you spend on your console and the games go from cheaper to considerably cheaper.

the Angry Joe Show started on the backs of console games, so why should its community be PC-eccentric?       

Most of his reviews have been multiplatform actually, he started if I well remember back at the tail-end of the "PC gaming is dead." times and I don't ever remember the guy being an activist for any system. No one is shunning console gamers in the forums, the fact that there are more PC players(and... Are there? Did we poll the entire forum?) is probably just coincidence or the fact that Angry Joe has mainly played on PC these last few years, if there are more servers and interactivity with them/us then it's probably based on the fact that... Well there are more PC players here or maybe opening servers on xbox live or whatever playstation has is kind of an impossibility due to the closed systems?

If you're bothered by the people discussing Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate and other games that are not on console just go to another thread or forum section. I don't get this slighted minority speech, especially when in general the forums are pretty nice.

WE do have a right to be here

Are you being discriminated or did someone actually threaten to expell you on the basis of your inferior gaming system by any chance? Cause I'm sure that doesn't happen here.

PS - There is already "almost every other gaming forum in history" that already panders to console people btw, I never complained there so why do you need to complain here where I don't even see bias going either way?

We are primarily a PC gaming community, this was stated by Joe. :) However, all are welcomed here regardless of games they like, platforms they play on, or any thing else. -DR

There is a console section, this is the general section, and then there is the pc section. The site is mainly dedicated toward pc games because of them being inherently superior in every respect. That said, it is not as if you cannot discuss console things here. 

Gone too likes this

There is a console section, this is the general section, and then there is the pc section. The site is mainly dedicated toward pc games because of them being inherently superior in every respect. That said, it is not as if you cannot discuss console things here. 

I was gonna rise to that bait then...................but i wont.

Why oh why does this need to be mentioned in any way? Games are games no matter on what platform you play them. I still love playing the old Atari 2600. Am I a console gamer because of that and all the other consoles/handhelds I own? Hell yeah! Consoles have many awesome games. Same goes for PC. I love playing games on it. Am I now a hybrid? Not belonging to any master race bullshit? Yes! I just never got why anybody needs to put themselves above someone else just because they own a different piece of tech. 

Enjoy what we all love. Playing games. Regardless on which type of tech you do it.

Gone likes this

I was gonna rise to that bait then...................but i wont.

I couldn't resist... <_<

I was not actually intending that as bait, though in retrospect, I could have formulated it better. Now, and atari 2600 does not have the same games as, say, an NES. This means that they give different experiences, even if one is more advanced. In the case of modern consoles, outside of a few exclusives, the games are all the same. So the only difference is literally just modabilty, graphics, and controls.