• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Aridan

Game not included

11 posts in this topic

Okay, I just read some interesting news. It appears that Wolfenstein: The New Order will have a collector version, named the Panzerhund Edition.

The package costs 100$ and it will feature: a Panzerhund statue, a Secret File (containing documents, maps, letters, etc.), 14 Postcards, 3 Sew-on badges, 2 Dog tags and a Steelbook but NO GAME.

That's right if you want to play the new Wolf, you have to buy it SEPARATELY, this just boggles the mind. To my knowledge its the first time I have heard of such practice (correct me if I'm wrong) still I just wanted to let you know about this little thing and ask your opinions on the subject?

wolfenstein-the-new-order-panzerhund-edi

Croaker likes this

While I will play the new Wolfenstein (rental), I will not support this marketing plan. Forza did this and I did not support them then and I will not do it now. Especially when the Collector's Edition is lack luster at best. 

my opinion, is... dafuq?

don't call it a collectors edition then, its just collectibles and shit

put it in a store as option side stuff to buy

..... collectors edition without a game? What are they hoping that some people are to dumb to read the box and see it's not included?

No I have never heard of this before and I hope nobody buys the game just to discourage others from following this practice.

I acutally don't have even a single problem with this. You want over-priced artbooks etc ? PAY FOR IT Want the game ? Buy the game. If this does not include any premium in-game contect I am fine 

InsaneFerret likes this

I acutally don't have even a single problem with this. You want over-priced artbooks etc ? PAY FOR IT Want the game ? Buy the game. If this does not include any premium in-game contect I am fine 

see thats fine, the issue is its called an Edition, which should mean its a form of the game

its false advertising at best, and purposefully misleading at worst

It looks kinda neat i have to say. Wouldnt buy it but neat.  

Agree with this i do.

see thats fine, the issue is its called an Edition, which should mean its a form of the game

its false advertising at best, and purposefully misleading at worst

If they say the game is not included as they did, it is not misleading. Before you buy anything you can see what is inside. Hah, game is not, let's buy that seperently or on Steam (or other platttform)

I do not hate this concept, but if the game is not included, then it aint an "edition", is it now?

That's just too stupid in my opinion. How the hell can you sell all that crap without a game? So pathetic.  :wacko:

Where the hell is this world headed? 

I bet Zenimax made them do this, those greedy fools.