• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

HopelessSoldier

Are you going to get it?

47 posts in this topic

Just wondering if you are going to pickup this game or not.

Personally bf4 was not my cup of tea this year, so I think I will save my money for either this or Wildstar.

Lion909 likes this

Depends...i mean it is by EA.

So we could expect alot of DLC's.

But if the game is good i might buy it.

But i think that is highly unlikely. 

It did not look that interesting (imo anyway)

I will most likely buy it if my shitty PC can run it (sorry did i say PC i meant laptop(if only i could get a good computer) I think it looks alot more interesting than the current military shooter games even a game i love alot, Battlefield. They are all pretty similar and don't do much with their sequels.

Oh yeah defo, got to be done did look quite good, dont really play fps but this one is grabbing my attention

I feel it depends on how level the combat is. If the Mech/Soldier combat is as balanced as they say it is then it could be worth a look. That and Jason West and Vince Zampella know how to make a good fps

Depends...i mean it is by EA.

So we could expect alot of DLC's.

But if the game is good i might buy it.

But i think that is highly unlikely. 

It did not look that interesting (imo anyway)

It really sucks when people chose not to support developers just because they had to allow EA to fund them because they do not have enough money to make the game themselves.

Why does the amount of DLC that may be released in the future affect your decision?

Big games that need advertising need to turn to publishers like Activision and EA for funding.

Only when the game has fallen in price. Buying a 'new' FPS game at full price absent of any gameplay innovations or good story is ridiculous.

It really sucks when people chose not to support developers just because they had to allow EA to fund them because they do not have enough money to make the game themselves.

Why does the amount of DLC that may be released in the future affect your decision?

Big games that need advertising need to turn to publishers like Activision and EA for funding.

Well let me explain then.

Its not the ammount, but the price of the DLC that is the problem

I think the reason alot of people don't like EA is because of all the bad choices they have made over the years.

I might buy it when t comes out for PC so I can see reviews and see if it's worth it.

Probably going to get it, not at release though, going to wait for reviews to make sure its not brink with robots and jetpacks.

I don't think so. It's really quite expensive for what it is. As all modern FPSs are. I would love to be operating a giant robot and kill people but when you look at it - it's really quite childish (not a bad thing) and not that big of a deal. Spending 50euros (euro=dollar policy is so unfair, 25% more expensive) on a FPS that has a bit better graphics (and mechs) then one which you already own is a bit silly. (good) RPGs deliver a story, progress, emotions, full package for the same price. RPG is like a LotR movie while FPS is Steven Segal. Some are better then the others but they are all very similar. "pew-pew die badguy".

So yeah, I'll pass and invest my money differently.

EDIT: it's not that I don't like FPS games, far from it.

Im going to buy it. using the hawken type war machines in battle just seems diffrent from games like call of duty

I will be getting this game when I get a Xbox One, I won't be getting a new console till next year

Maybe getting for Xbox One or PC not sure.. Maybe PC because i dont have money for Xbox one, but if i have im gonna get it for X1 !

I am definitely going to be getting titanfall. Love how the gameplay looks, and know the team at Respawn will do a good job.

I doubt it. It's too much like Call of Duty with over the top and hyper fast gameplay. That sort of thing spoils a FPS for me. Reload and sight alignment speeds needs to be slowed waaaay down to a realistic level.

Tried it at eurogamer expo and have pre-orde it.

I don't like first person shooters. I don't like the ideas behind the X-Box One. By the time Titanfall is out, I may change my mind; I'm open to that. But as of right now, the only thing that has me drooling for Titanfall, is that it's basically playing an Attack on Titan videogame.

Seriously...take my money.

I'm never buying another game on pc that's published by ea.

As for consoles, well we'll see.

Will be getting it on the XOne.

Titanfall seems to be the only interesting FPS for next year. Will probably use it as my main FPS until the next Treyarc CoD or Halo 5.

Dammit I forgot it was published  by EA:/ well I'll have to see how they handle it first, because I've watched many a good game go to shit because of their STUPID annoying money-grabbing decisions