• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RavagerCarnifex

Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls.

11 posts in this topic

Now that Reaper of Souls is out to the public what do you all think? how was the new chapter of the story? do you like the new class? do you think the crusader is OP or UP? let me know all of your input and feedback!

I've beaten Reaper of Souls twice and man are some of those enemies are a pain to take down, got my ass handed to me more than once while playing through.

I'm still not set on the story of D3. but since they fixed the game itself, it makes up for it.

I love adventure mode. Ive been playing RoS almost non stop til 3 am every day since its release. because its soo much fun. its that same addiction i had when D2 first came out.

i'm really impressed with how they fixed everything and put together a very nice looking and fun to play expansion pack. My only gripe is that there was only 1 added class. I think they should have added 2. That would have completely aced it for the community i think.

They definately made the game harder.  I am not seeing many of my friends running Torment 4 most are on Torment 1.  I did see one guy on Torment 2 asked him how it was going and they said 'we're getting our assess handed to us'!

On my multiboxing team I was able to do Torment 3 easily now I'm on Master.  I really haven't found many upgrades yet.  

Overall I am pleased with the game.

I agree, i think there should have been 2 classes but Blizzard never releases anything unless they know it's perfect - maybe this was all they had time for.

Ladders and Seasons announced so that might draw more competitive types to the game as well.  Maybe we could do something there as a community.

My 0.02 cents.  :)

The story is mediocre but level design, monste design, looting etc. is daaaamn good. I have a lot of fun playing to new char and the boss fights got a lot more challenging in general. Also the "endgame content" is fine for me.

The only real gripe I have is the price...

They definitely made the game harder.  I am not seeing many of my friends running Torment 4 most are on Torment 1.  I did see one guy on Torment 2 asked him how it was going and they said 'we're getting our assess handed to us'!

I just barely broke into Torment last night.

It took about 250-300k DPS. 4.5M toughness and im on the lower end of resists at about 600-800. I died a few times. But it was do-able. We did 2-3 rifts at Torment II.

Hope this helps :)

I'm still not set on the story of D3. but since they fixed the game itself, it makes up for it.

I love adventure mode. Ive been playing RoS almost non stop til 3 am every day since its release. because its soo much fun. its that same addiction i had when D2 first came out.

i'm really impressed with how they fixed everything and put together a very nice looking and fun to play expansion pack. My only gripe is that there was only 1 added class. I think they should have added 2. That would have completely aced it for the community i think.

the story felt like to me just a set up for future content and not about telling an extended or a new story. I'm fine with the one class being added in mostly because they revamped a bunch of things for all the classes such as passives and skills. Over all i was blown away by the face lift they gave the game it made it more fun and more of a joy to play than a drag of having to go through the story mode 4+ times to get all the difficulties.

The worst possible enemy in such a situation.  Close quarters at choke points and halls, a rare/legend with a whole bunch of others, that Jail - Wall - Freeze.  Only gets worse when they have a bunch of shit on the floor that you cant get off of because you're snared, frozen, or boxed in!

All that AND the loot sucks.  Been playing on master and all I get are trash, blues, and yellows as bad as blues. 

The worst possible enemy in such a situation.  Close quarters at choke points and halls, a rare/legend with a whole bunch of others, that Jail - Wall - Freeze.  Only gets worse when they have a bunch of shit on the floor that you cant get off of because you're snared, frozen, or boxed in!

All that AND the loot sucks.  Been playing on master and all I get are trash, blues, and yellows as bad as blues. 

I've encountered many elites that walled jailed and froze but that happens, especially when you are playing on master. Loot for me has never been that great. legendary's have always eluded me and I've been playing on torment I trying to get those legendary's. this game wasn't made to cater to players like many games it wants to provide a challenge of some kind.

this seems like the best place to ask this but is there enough content in this xpac to justify the $40 price?

this seems like the best place to ask this but is there enough content in this xpac to justify the $40 price?

Its been enough to justify the price and the failures of the last 2 years. Hows that?