• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rocharules

The Last Of Us coming to PS4

36 posts in this topic

LAST OF US ON PS4 OMG!!!111!!

I loved playing this game on the PS3 and I will pick this game up again on the PS4. It is supposed to come with updated graphics and with all dlc, which includes the Left Behind dlc. What do you guys think of this news? Will you pick it up again or will it be your first time playing it?

I believe The Last of Us was last years GOTY, and one of my personal favorite games of all time

It is coming this summer

dubl09nahalf likes this

this game came like... One year ago?

I wouldn't pay again. But that's just me.

this game came like... One year ago?

I wouldn't pay again. But that's just me.

I wouldn't want to pay the same game + the possible dlc i would have to get to fully experience the game. But then again, its Naughty Dog. IF there's one company I could trust right now, it'll be Naughty Dog.

I don't want a The Last of Us: Definitive Edition. Thank you.

I think it'll be good for those folks who never had a PS3, and it might even help bring more people to the PS4 considering the praise the game has received. It's a win-win for Sony/Naughty Dog and people new to PlayStation this generation. If you already own it on PS3, though, I don't really see a reason to get the PS4 version. I thought the graphics were already pretty good and any improvements on the PS4 will not be worth $40-$50, at least in my opinion anyway. If you love it that much and want to own both editions, power to ya though. ;)

Conor likes this

I think it'll be good for those folks who never had a PS3, and it might even help bring more people to the PS4 considering the praise the game has received. It's a win-win for Sony/Naughty Dog and people new to PlayStation this generation. If you already own it on PS3, though, I don't really see a reason to get the PS4 version. I thought the graphics were already pretty good and any improvements on the PS4 will not be worth $40-$50, at least in my opinion anyway. If you love it that much and want to own both editions, power to ya though. ;)

That I can respect alot with.

My number 3 favorite game of all time will come for PS4? Sweet! Joe should review this game. He'll love it.

Even though I have this game on the PS3 (And by far my favorite on the system), it sounds awesome to see what they'll do to it for PS4, besides adding the DLC onto it and sharper graphics.

Awesome game but because a platinumed it I don't see the point in getting for ps4. Also fed up of old games being vamped up for us on ps4. I want somit new, a nextgen title not all these last gen reboots.

I am very much looking forward to this.  I got rid of my PS3 just before The Last of Us came out, so I never got to play it the first time around.

I don't mind double dipping for this one, unlike Tomb Raider, Xbox and PC gamers never got to play this so thier is a mutch more legitimate market for a Next Gen revamp.  I also think the multiplayer experience will be a big upgrade from PS3, at least from my point of view.

Conor likes this

I never got round to picking it up on the PS3, was on my to-do list (along with lots of other things that haven't been done)

So that will be a good one to move to the "get on the PS4" list instead :)

No, I most likely won't be getting the Last Of Us for Playstatiom 4 as II happen to think that it is extremely overrated.

I'll stick with the ps3 version...

My number 3 favorite game of all time will come for PS4? Sweet! Joe should review this game. He'll love it.

Joe won't do a review on it. He posted here saying so. But he is excited of this news, meanwhile one of the spoons isn't. (because there just has to be two spoons on YouTube. :P)

Where did you find this out, this is great news for me.

I didn't have a PS3, I have a Xbox360 and a PC and I really want to try this game out, would love to see it with PS4 graphics and try it with the DLC included, is this game really as good as people say?

I agree with with CrazyCrab says, legit reason for a re-release, I will actually get to try it.

Also, you mentioned Multiplayer, it has Multiplayer?

Where did you find this out, this is great news for me.

I didn't have a PS3, I have a Xbox360 and a PC and I really want to try this game out, would love to see it with PS4 graphics and try it with the DLC included, is this game really as good as people say?

I agree with with CrazyCrab says, legit reason for a re-release, I will actually get to try it.

Also, you mentioned Multiplayer, it has Multiplayer?

Yes and a decent one, although the campaign is the main focus.  But don't let that put you of because it is fun and competitive (I don't want to spoil ANYTHING).

Conor likes this

Kind of of glad I haven't got this game yet now I can play it on the ps4

Sony has issued a new statement claiming this is false.

Its really awesome that is coming to the ps4 but honestly if you already have dont buy it again that is just dumb, don't get me wrong TLOU is one of my favorite games of last gen but i will keep my ps3 forever so there is no reason to buy it again ( unless you have not played it)

if there was a free upgrade code they handed out with maybe the left behind dlc or just for free that would be cool, but i wouldn't buy the game again just to have it on ps4

if there was a free upgrade code they handed out with maybe the left behind dlc or just for free that would be cool, but i wouldn't buy the game again just to have it on ps4

The PS4 version will have the DLC.

Been dying to play it ever since it came out...at long last, us 360 traitors can witness what has been hailed as one of the best games of the last console generation.

Conor likes this

The last of us on PS4, I mean it isn't a bad idea considering a large portion of the PS4 population probably don't own PS3's and this brings more notice to naughty dog but When I finished the Last of us, it felt like the final charge in the PS3's time, so it being ported over doesn't take away from the experience as it hurts me a tiny bit inside but other then that I do have some issues. first being that it kind of decreases the value of playstation now, probably everyones go-to game was the last of us and a bunch of PS2 classics and second I can't imagine how they would port it, being it was an exclusive to PS3 using that old architecture meaning they would have to kind of remake the game meaning it could come out at retail price and having it remade could take a while too.

But even so, if it does come out (which i'm not really sure about) its a great reason to revisit that world and for others to experience that amazing plot and just imagine how excellent it will look

I am down to getting it again. The Last of Us to me last year was my game of the year, and probably one of the best in the PS3 generation. Sadly at the time I missed out on multiplayer, cause I didn't own a PS3 I borrowed from a friend. So I never got to try multiplayer and I heard it was great, granted all of Naughty Dog multiplayers are solid. Say what you want about the Uncharted Multiplayer modes but at least it ran smooth on day one and after (BATTLEFIELD 4!)

The multiplayer I missed out is alone enough for me to jump back and buy it again.

If anyone here reads this and has not played The Last of Us or any Naughty Dog game, I cannot recommend this remaster purchase enough. At least this way for those who aren't familiar with Naughty Dog games can get a taste before Uncharted PS4 comes out.