• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuego

Best website for quest tips?

9 posts in this topic

I don't think that will be a problem. All the quests I've seen and done were quite straightforward...too straightforward some would say. >.>;;;

the quests are simple enough to get by so don't worry.

some times in the beta bosses wouldn't spawn but if that's not fixed by launch then just log out then log back in. 

yeah only problems I ever had with quests in beta was when a objective wouldn't spawn / click. the in game quest indicator has you pretty much covered. and if (which may happen) there is 1 objective where you can't see the objective a quest questing in zone chat always gets a quick answer. often you don't even need to ask just scroll up 'till you see where someone else just asked the same question.

There is absolutely nothing complicated about the quests in this game.

Some solo dungeon bosses might be a bit tough for people not used to anything other than tank and spank but even they aren't overly difficult once you know the fight.

Some treasure maps are not easy to find. There are a bunch videos on YouTube though how to find some of them. During the beta some of the quests and NPCs were deactivated on purpose to slow down progression and prevent new content from opening. There was a bunch of bugs like in any other new game. I think there might be still many. I doubt they will have all of them fixed on time.

There's a few glitched quests I've encountered but mostly self explanatory. (sometimes indicators on the map are actually inside places I've noticed though) Just read carefully.

I just google most of the ones that are bugged for me, either it comes down to abandoning the quest, being on top of an item that isn't popping the action button (default e) or simply disabling certain addons and restarting the game.  This is turning out to be the BF4 of MMO's :(  Still have hope for this game none the less!