• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Homestar

Who is a strong champion that you think is often overlooked?

46 posts in this topic

My main is fiddle, and I think people don't realise how versatile he is. I can run him in any lane very affectively. 

Sev2323 and Homestar like this

Urgot, he dominates lane so well it's just insane, i feel like he's the only counter too Renekton early game, cause he's basically a

safe Renekton, he can just stay back and poke all day. 

My main is fiddle, and I think people don't realise how versatile he is. I can run him in any lane very affectively. 

Yes! Fiddle is my jungle main most don't expect his insane healing and damage.

the scary when fed swain and syndra, melting your adc and mages in mere seconds

Rammus, he's being played a bit more these days but overall he's a really strong top/jungle and I think people overlook the fact that he just has to build tank and will still do insane damage. (his passive)

I would've said Udyr up until Spirit Guard came out. Now everyone seems to know how well he can do haha.

I'd like to say Viktor and Vlad (people I play). Seems like people either don't know what to expect or they under estimate them

I think Vi and Trundle are very underestimated for now.

Also Syndra and Fiddle Mid, and morgana support.

gedas likes this

Kha zix kind of got forgoten lately, but I've seen some return of kha zix jungle, where he is just looking to catch the enemy jungler, who will be isolated and will lose one fifth of his hp to a single Q from kha zix :D

Ziggs is often overlooked by people on my skill level (silver 3). He has an insanely strong laning phase and really good AP ratios IMO. HIs Q just has so much damage at early levels. Just spam Q and combo it with your E and your W when they are running away. Ziggs mid=win, at least for me, at the moment  :P

Syndra,Swain,Xerath and Viktor are really underestimated champions.They all preform well during laning phase and they are awesome in team fights.If build correctly they can be really deadly.

A good Mundo in the jungle can cause a ton of havoc. So hard to kill, and just a freight train coming at you.

Also I really hate running into a Fiora. They are rare, but when you get one.. its GG

Edited by Calis

Ziggs is one of my favorite mids and after the recent buff to him he is pretty good and can really surprise people who don't vs him often. Also Fiddlesticks support is really damn good with a 3 second fear at max rank which forces assassins to have to be scared of him which is really strong in the current assassins based meta.

If i had to say a champion It would be Kennen for sure hardly anyone chooses him and being a big Kennen player (except of ahri my one true love) 

I found a lot of players don't know how to deal with his cc and hard ap hits.  For picking a lane with Kennen the Awesome thing about that is he's great for a lot of roles

Mid/Jungle/Top are always the best for him the fact that you can move faster (with your E) and stun multiple times (given you have set it up to do so) makes him great for ganks and setting up them for your jungler and makes Kennen I think a great champion but as he is over looked so so much because nothing has been changed is mind boggling, Kennen has not been touch by nerf's or buff's and his last change was to his ult costing no energy to use so as the game has kept going on the champions have been getting nerf's and kennen has been that little ninja we all know and love and has hidden under the raider

This how ever is just my opinion on the matter there are some other I would suggest but that would take to long so I'll just list them and if you want to know Information about a certain champion let me know

Other Champions

- Gailo

- Kog'Maw

- Urgot

- WuKong

- Vicktor 

- ziggs

- Sion

- Nautilus 

HashTag

Xerath and Viktor,both have massive damage,stuns,great range,both are built tanky,and both require skill to be well executed.

I like to play Urgot mid.It's really fun to play mid with him,his E+Q combo gives you nice zoning power,but he's very underestimated champ cuz of his short range.

My favorite underplayed champ would have to be Zilean. He has great support and fantastic burst to take down pretty much any carry.

There is probably a good amount of champions that getting overlooked and not necessary getting the attention since the "pro gamers" are not playing them currently. I would probably include champions as Lucian, Leblanc, Karma, Taric, Zilean and Fiddle that may have a surprise welcome in S4

Xerath and Viktor,both have massive damage,stuns,great range,both are built tanky,and both require skill to be well executed.

As much as i agree with you that these 2 can be really scary, i find it that they are way too unreliable. Viktor lacks item slots because of his passive and he generally won't stand a chance against champions that can all in him or just dash towards him like zed,ahri and fizz (and many, many more). Xerath i like a bit more because he is scary in a 1v1 scenario as well, but he also lacks in the defensive part, he has great range and dmg, but he has no way of escaping, so i can kinda understand why both of these are rarely seen.

That being said a champion that im surprised i don't see more often is either Rumble or perhaps Ziggs. Both of these champions have great potential and aren't really weak in the current meta either. I see them occasionally but it is surprisingly rare. 

HashTagtm likes this

Annie is like my favorite mid laner. She's insanely bursty and if she gets ahead early she can carry her whole team. Oh and the 1.75 second stun helps too. (Longer than the average stun time of 1.5secs actually makes a big difference.)

Ziggs is always my answer. He got me to Diamond one on his strong siege, relative safety in fights, and high damage. He is completely overlooked and is completely OP (he just got buffed too).

How popular would you say Draven is on a scale of 1 to 10? I never see anyone playing him...

Hands down the most overlooked 'strong' champion is Cho'Gath; he's so versatile either top or mid that he can afford to just counter-build his opponent.

Q = 100% AP Scaling that is also a knockup.

W = Strong silence

E = A ranged basic attack that deals AP Damage

R = AP Scaling True Damage that translates into free health if you kill things with it.

A good Cho'Gath can and will win almost any lane, and he's nice to have in team fight just because he brings high-damage CC abilities to the table.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0