• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

The World's Dementia

What do YOU want in the next Kingdom Hearts game?

73 posts in this topic

The rules? It must be of Disney creation (No Marvel or StarWars.) You have 60+ years to go back to and remember.

Off the top of my head?

Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers

Lilo 'n' Stitch

Dark Wing Duck

Gargoyles

Phineas and Pherb

A full fleshed world with all character from Winnie the Pooh

Gummi Bears

The Rescuers

Aristocats

Beauty and the Beast Christmas world!

(Mistro, Fife and many other memorable characters.)

Zombie Bride

Frankenweenie

Up!

Ducktales

Jimmy Neutron

Mickey's House of Mouse

Iron Giant

Treasure Planet

Land Before Time

Jungle Book

and that is just from the top of my head!!!

To play as Donald Duck.

To reenact a scene in DuckTales.

I want some planets to be just like Saving Mr. Banks, Invincible, and DisneyWorld.

I want Walt Disney to be in the game.

I want Pixar to make a KH game, not Square.

And lastly, no more FF characters.

I really liked the lion king world in KH2 because the combat was faster as a little lion. So that and Percy jackson maybe because its owned by Disney and they could some really fun stuff with it. There for sure is going to be another Alladin world to finish that off movie trilogy.   Maybe Lilo and Stitch but based off the series so you have find all the different experiments as collectibles or maybe fun mini bosses.

I think it would be hard for them to put a Live Action Disney movie into K.H.

Walt Disney would be EPIC!

Alladin has a whole T.V. Series.

To be able to get other characters across worlds as well as being able to play as them would be cool. At the end of the game allow us to change to whichever costume. Maybe a second play through use what you unlocked with a hard difficulty setting.

Also, I think the Final Fantasy Characters can be something that you choose to go after. People like the Final Fantasy Characters, so I propose they are used IF you go looking for them. Otherwise, just let us emmerse ourselves into Disney.

Square Enix has done a great job thus far with the series and id rather not put it in the hands of pixar who as far as i know has never made a decent game.

I think it would be hard for them to put a Live Action Disney movie into K.H.

Walt Disney would be EPIC!

Alladin has a whole T.V. Series.

To be able to get other characters across worlds as well as being able to play as them would be cool. At the end of the game allow us to change to whichever costume. Maybe a second play through use what you unlocked with a hard difficulty setting.

Also, I think the Final Fantasy Characters can be something that you choose to go after. People like the Final Fantasy Characters, so I propose they are used IF you go looking for them. Otherwise, just let us emmerse ourselves into Disney.

They brought the Pirates from the Caribbean and Tron in KH2.

And I want Walt Disney in the game, voiced by Tom Hanks.

And the whole game must take place in DisneyWorld.

And to play as Donald Duck.

And instead of the Heartless, we fight DreamWorks.

Square Enix has done a great job thus far with the series and id rather not put it in the hands of pixar who as far as i know has never made a decent game.

Pixar has never even made a game. But with their award winning tech, and thanks to Knack, Pixar can finally make a game.

Move over Square, time for a REAL Kingdom Hearts.

StevenMcKupkake likes this

The trolling is strong with this one. But Walt Disney with Tom Hanks voicing him could be a fun boss to fight or companion. I didnt really like the tron in  KH2 but if they implimented the newer movie that could be fun because theyll go into the world looking for tron found out hes evil blah blah blah. Pirates of the Carribean Dead mans chest would be epic if they do it right and make the Kraken a boss

The trolling is strong with this one. But Walt Disney with Tom Hanks voicing him could be a fun boss to fight or companion. I didnt really like the tron in  KH2 but if they implimented the newer movie that could be fun because theyll go into the world looking for tron found out hes evil blah blah blah. Pirates of the Carribean Dead mans chest would be epic if they do it right and make the Kraken a boss

I actually own and beaten KH1 and 2, and I expected Disney characters. Instead I got anime-like characters and stories.

And you know what's even worse, there wasn't even a single Studio Ghibli reference in there, no Spirited Away, no Princess Mononoke. It's disappointing.

Also, I want this to be KH's new theme song:

Am i the only one who doesnt want KH going over to Xbox. 

Squeenix needs the money.

And they need to cater to the Disney and anime fans on the Green Side.

Square Enix is based out of Japan the anime capital of the world. The animation and art style  isnt going to look exactly like Disney its going to be more anime like. 

To play as Donald Duck.

To reenact a scene in DuckTales.

I want some planets to be just like Saving Mr. Banks, Invincible, and DisneyWorld.

I want Walt Disney to be in the game.

I want Pixar to make a KH game, not Square.

And lastly, no more FF characters.

The nostalgia is strong with this one.

Why shouldn't it go over to Xbox? So what if it's on a new platform? It doesn't affect you in the slightest.

The rules? It must be of Disney creation (No Marvel or StarWars.) You have 60+ years to go back to and remember.

Off the top of my head?

Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers

Lilo 'n' Stitch

Dark Wing Duck

Gargoyles

Phineas and Pherb

A full fleshed world with all character from Winnie the Pooh

Gummi Bears

The Rescuers

Aristocats

Beauty and the Beast Christmas world!

(Mistro, Fife and many other memorable characters.)

Zombie Bride

Frankenweenie

Up!

Ducktales

Jimmy Neutron

Mickey's House of Mouse

Iron Giant

Treasure Planet

Land Before Time

Jungle Book

and that is just from the top of my head!!!

I hate to be that guy but Jimmy Neutron is owned by Nick, not Disney.

StevenMcKupkake likes this

Square Enix is based out of Japan the anime capital of the world. The animation and art style  isnt going to look exactly like Disney its going to be more anime like

I do not want Anime like Disney, I want Pixar like Disney.

Iron Giant

Iron Giant is owned by Warner Brothers, not Disney.

They brought the Pirates from the Caribbean and Tron in KH2.

And I want Walt Disney in the game, voiced by Tom Hanks.

And the whole game must take place in DisneyWorld.

And to play as Donald Duck.

And instead of the Heartless, we fight DreamWorks.

Pixar has never even made a game. But with their award winning tech, and thanks to Knack, Pixar can finally make a game.

Move over Square, time for a REAL Kingdom Hearts.

I guess you got me with Pirates and Tron. :)

Pixar has made amazing movies, but they can also get less back in the long run.

Just look at Rise if the Guardians, great film, but over budget.

I mentioned Donald Duck, as well as others being playable. :)

Also, fighting Dreamworks sounds cool. However, I am huge into the actual Disney Villians being the big guys. I dislike how the worst of the worst is not a Disney Character at all.

However, I DO like Sora! I also do like how they make them more Anime like, you see the movies, but the animation is different and I like that.

The music is and can be amazing. If they keep is simple and smoothly transitioned.

I personally have hands that are too big to play long hours of Play Station. I would love it to be Xbox as well, the controllers are painful for me.

If Square Enix dies off i wonder who would buy KH i would hope maybe Bethesda or From sofrware(Creator of Dark souls). They seem to know what there doing in action RPG games. Honestly if you were playing  Donald duck or Goofy not very many people would play this game because kind of sounds like its being made for a bit of a younger crowd. Now if you add in FF with Donald Duck and Goofy you have something for younger and a bit more mature ish crowds. I hope that makes sense

I hate to be that guy but Jimmy Neutron is owned by Nick, not Disney.

Iron Giant, Corpse Bride (not Zombie Bride), and The Land Before Time aren't owned by Disney, either.

I just thought of something....

You know what Kingdom Hearts needs...

Sigma081 likes this

Since they are making it for Xbox they cant optimize entirely for Playstation architecture like they could before. So it does effect me but idk maybe this could be a good thing im just skeptical a bit.

Dark Wing Duck needs to be in there.

I saw Disney on the cover for all of those(Iron Giant, Corpse Bride and Land Before Time,) either that or I am losing it, lmao. It happens. We shoild get more games like this, for Nick and Cartoon Network and more.

I also cannot be the only one who finds a need for more Disney games that mold the Franchise together? Think about it, we get some silly things like Dark Wing that trickle over into something serious like Gargoyles. Think of the dialog. XD

Dark Wing Duck needs to be in there.

Yep, he should be a companion in your fight against Lord Shrek and DreamWorks.

Think about it, we get some silly things like Dark Wing that trickle over into something serious like Gargoyles.

Yeah, we also need the Gargoyles to add the dramatic effect of the game.

Im pretty sure DIsney would'nt allow Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network characters in the game just because there Disney.