• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SloppyG

AJSA Guild Invite Request Thread (EU)

143 posts in this topic

--European Only Server Only--

Hey Everybody,

I'm sure everyone is freaking out waiting for the game to launch!

We want to get everyone invited to the guild(s) as smoothly and quickly as possible. 

You can be invited to the AJSA guild(s) by either of the following methods:

1. The forum by responding to this thread

OR

2. By contacting Founders and Officers directly through Teamspeak

You can connect to teamspeak by clicking the TS3 icon on the right side of the AJSA home page:

Officers you should see on Teamspeak:

Ratuky

SloppyG

Drogoran

Bast50

SgtRoss

In both cases, provide us with your @USERID as this is the most reliable method for us to get your invite to you.

We will not be inviting anyone via blind whispers in game to ensure that guild spots go to our fabulous AJSA members!

Morwenna likes this

Think everyone must still be sleeping!!!  or going to roll a NA toon (which I think I will be doing as well as a EU)

but @g.dogboy73 will be on EU afterwards

Sorry guys, but important information, may want to put this in an information.

You cannot change the mega server the same way as in beta (remove or add EU to the folder name and change the setting in launcher)

If you do this, it will still try to download the whole thing.

Not enough space on my SSD for both :/ and having a second version on my HDD FUBARed the registry, soooooo  I am patching again and just having the NA megaserver

@Hoshi82

in guild

@fawster

Playing a nord for the pact, but in time i will have an alt on the dominion side.

So i hope there is room for me :)

in guild

@Crimm1984

We made a small german guild for our small group. would be nice if they could join too. We are 6 people. Luckily u can join up to 5 guilds ^^

in guild

@Master_Fishgoose

P.S. Is the EU guild smaller than the NA? Also, can you get server transfers?

in guild

@Lyyr

Installing the game now. Thank You in advance Angry Army!

in guild

Can I get a guild request plz. Febvs is thigh name. Thanks

Account not found.

@Febvs

Account not found.

have these invites been sent out yet? or am i just missing one?

You are not the only one. I havent got mine yet either. They probably have their hands full on NA at the moment :)

Guys if you can join the ESO EU channel on the AngryArmy teamspeak server. Im all alone there at the moment :)

Still waiting for an invite.

Edit: In the guild now