• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Staetik

New Titanfall and Wildstar player

4 posts in this topic

Wassup everybody! I've been a lurker for a few months but now that Titanfall is out, I'm ready to start making some friends :) I've played CoD Black Ops in the past and was a big WoW player for years. Looking forward to Wildstar when it releases. I'm laid back and sort of a casual player that's on all the time. Adult, single and no kids...don't be jelly lol. Work from home and love me some video games. 

I've reached G2 lvl 40 in Titanfall but with a %40 average wins to loss. Still have heaps of fun and feel I would definitely improve with someone in my ear. The people I've come across in game mostly don't use their mics :( But, when I do have someone barking orders per say, helps me alot. Last good match with "commander" we made one of the turrets "base" and forced enemy players to come to us. He called out enemy players coming from behind me while I watched his back. Was a good time :)

When Wildstar comes out, I plan on going with Exile and probably choose engineer or spellslinger. In WoW I rolled Shaman so need to see which I like best full time. As MMO's go, I'm more of the helper/quester/dungeon grinding type of player. All the raiding I've done was just for progression and challenge, not gear. I like my mounts and things in game I can show off or help others get, not just look pretty or one shot stuff.

Think that's a good introduction. My library on Steam is over 170 games and about a dozen or so on both Uplay and Origin. To be sure I'm what some of you are looking for :) So hit me up on Teamspeak, or in game. I'm the only Staetik out there. Nice simple name no funky letters or spelling, well sorta lol. Later peeps.

JoelMattGarcia likes this

Hey there, fellow WoW player. I tried out Wildstar on a closed beta weekend. It's an awesome game and I hope we can play it together. :)

Welcome Staetik, and may you find many people to play with. :)

World of Warcraft says hi btw. :) I never was a hardcore raider , so LFR sorta saved my bacon when it comes to seeing end game content.

( Not sure if that´s an expression people use lol. None-English here. ) Mounts and pets are always cool. ^_^  

Welcome to your new life angry recruit, it’s always welcoming to see a new social gamer joining our angry ranks. Don’t forget to sign up to the Angry Army Guild of your preferred game. If you have any questions please contact the nearest Angry Officer of that game on Teamspeak. (Teamspeak makes things less complicated). 

So you think you will go for wildstar?  A lot of my mates fell to the temptation of ESO but I think I might join the Wildstar ranks. Just seems more interesting.

"OOM dose NOT mean im out of monsters and i want more"