• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

euantmitch

"Bad Ass Seal of Approval" Themed Merch.

33 posts in this topic

I would be proud to put on a shirt that has the AJSA tag or badass seal of approval on it.

if I was to make the shirt myself I would put

"Angry Joe has a Badass seal of approval"

I would be proud to put on a shirt that has the AJSA tag or badass seal of approval on it.

if I was to make the shirt myself I would put

"Angry Joe has a Badass seal of approval"

and with every shirt you get some  bad ass seal of approvel stickers :P

would be kinda cool , and funny , sitckin them to random objects or something.

Thumper likes this

This would be pretty awesome to be able to have the badass seal of approval  XD

haha I would buy those stickers and just run around my local Walmart and nuts! :D

yeah, it would also be cool if you could also put them on the covers of games that you have

you could have the badass seal of approval on awesome games and the fail seal of games not so good *cough (Sonic Freeriders) 

::Zones out to all the things he could stamp:: Yeah... for me its either  good idea or a bad idea. You know you'll have the urge to seal approve things your really shouldn't be approving. More so because you don't own it ::Looks up at the gundam statue in japan and slaps seal of approval on::

I would be afraid of walking into a Gamestop one day and seeing Badass Seals on things but it would be awesome lol

AveragePegasus likes this

I would totally purchase several of those stickers. 

The "Badass Seal of Approval" and "Seal of Epic Fail" stickers could lead to some very funny placement. 

I think the epic fail sticker should be sold a well as a good warning to others I would stick them on bad games and movies and my friends cars lol

We should get these Epic fail stickers and go to gamestop and find

all sonic free riders and mind jacks and ride to hells

Great game? *BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!* Owned a test? *BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!* You think your fridge is awesome? *BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!* Friend cracks a funny joke? *BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL ON HIS FACE!* Your dog keeps quiet for 15 seconds? *BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!*

Seriously though, awesome idea, how don't we even have those yet? Jokes aside, those can be quite useful and quite humorous.

I'd like something like that but instead maybe a magnet. I hate stickers, never a place I want to put them.

Why not like a green lanter power ring but with a badass seal of approval or the AJSA logo??

Stickers, at least, please, so we can tag our fave games in store. I think T-Shirts and Mugs would also be cool.

This idea makes me very much excite.

If we get these 'Bad ass seal of approval' and 'epic fail' stickers then we need to start a picture thread where we can post pictures of all the funny places we stick them. I can imagine quite a few already. 

I all serious though this is a great idea for some new merch. 

I love it! Badges and/or stickers would be awesome. I could put one on my person... >_>