• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Omnichromic

Possible Other Army?

Other Army Poll   49 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a section or group of members in AJSA dedicated to Other Joe?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Our Lord Commander, Angry Joe and his (sidekick?, second in command?) Other Joe, have worked hard (along with many others) to build up this community.  Now before I get into details, I want to say I mean NO DISRESPECT to ANYONE in this community, and especially to those who helped create it.  Now recently, as most of you may recall from Joe's DCUO stream, Other Joe got a hand at the controls and created his own character, with the contrasting Blue and Black, compared to the signature AJSA Red and Black.  I believe, that in the stream when Other Joe was backed by heros, that Angry  Joe mentioned something about an "Other Army".  My first and possibly over-hyped reaction was , "Can we make that a thing?"  And so, I ask the community, "Can we make that a thing?".  This could include donning Blue and Black in some MMOs, possible merchandise, and maybe even  a forum badge.  Some may consider this a bad idea, but I do hope that it is received with positive feedback.  Changes/Suggestions are welcome.

EDIT: I have edited the polls to make them a bit more simple, I thank everyone who gave their inputs and ideas.

Would be interesting to change your colors toward one side or the other.

Meh, I like to think of this place as a guild more than a fan club. If we do make another army for just OtherJoe then it would make this into more of a fan club rather than a guild for me, which would make me leave. 

Well I guess it would be cool but Im wondering how far it should go.

I think adding factions in that sense could create rivalries and other such things like that, I like it the way it is now, just my 2 cents though.

Kind Regards,

Tsukyomi

Rivalry isnt a bad thing as long as its rivalry for fun. Other Joe Army vs Joe's Army would be fun to see and watch. It could be like a sub branch of the AJSA kind of like a squad or some other military group term that someone other than me can add in because i have no idea. 

Perhaps the Other Army could be used for official unofficial (yes, you read it right) AJSA groups that were unfortunate to not get passed in the polls, or just plain don't have hope in becoming one. Or just forever stuck in limbo for limbo (*cough* TERA *cough*). Don the blue and black for the "under dogs"!

Maybe it could be more of a support to indie games than main stream?

I don't know.

I like those two ideas a lot better than rivalries. Don't want that infighting.

Also, your poll choices are weirdly worded. For me anyways.

it would be cool to see BUT as stated above me

I think adding factions in that sense could create rivalries and other such things like that, I like it the way it is now, just my 2 cents though.

Kind Regards,

Tsukyomi

unless other joe did it on his own wishes and even then it may get messy if it started here people being competitive and such, not saying competition is bad but it would need to watched to make sure it did not get out of hand 

AJSA doesnt need inside-rivalry, we already have some hard time just keeping it together ~

i like the idea myself but i can only deny my support to it, it will only mess AJSA up and create unneeded problems

AJSA's explosive nature makes it perfectly fine the way it is right now

Other Joe Army vs Joe's Army would be fun to see and watch. It could be like a sub branch of the AJSA kind of like a squad or some other military group

Personally, I really like this idea. Add some diversity under a common cause. It doesn't need to be rivalry, just variation.

Ok i should elaborate what i mean by rivalry . For instance maybe Joe and his army go up against Other Joe and his army in a match of League or maybe the each do a raid in ESO and the group with the better time wins. I dont mean for like a trash talking you suck rivalry just one that allows the AJSA to improve its skill while at the same time having fun STOMPING THEM INTO THE GROUND . jk OR AM I

Look what happened to WCW when they had the NWO & the NWO Wolfpack and how that destroyed everything. We already have enough arguing when it come to console vs. PC and BF vs. COD. Do we really need to pick sides between who's our preferred Joe?

Omnichromic and Emphase like this

I put no because that's how I honestly feel, but not because of the answer you gave. I felt like those two responses were very polarizing. I think other Joe could get some more support, but I don't think he needs his own freakin' army! 

It would be super silly, but maybe as a skin for the website. But that would be it xD
Oh wait April fools im so stupid xD

Edit: I am ultra stupid today it seems. Well well sho ga nai and all that.

Omnichromic likes this

It would be super silly, but maybe as a skin for the website. But that would be it xD

Oh wait April fools im so stupid xD

Still the 31st (or at least it was by the time this thread was made) so it doesn't count.

I vote no. At this point in time for the AJSA, adding sub factions seems risky, and unnecessary.

But I like the idea of changing color schemes, we should totally get that. I want mine in Seafoam Green.

I vote yes.

I also vote for a third faction.

The Joe army shall fight the Other Joe army while the middle ground indifferent buggers watch the bloodsport for fun.

I vote yes.

I also vote for a third faction.

The Joe army shall fight the Other Joe army while the middle ground indifferent buggers watch the bloodsport for fun.

With feathers and tar?

Forget i mentioned that... :ph34r:

An OtherJoe sub-army within the Angry Army?

A single thought, "Can we make such a thing," sowed the seeds of discontent and brought about the great sundering of the Angry Army.

"This cannot be borne."

there should be no split of army! we are all one army and are stronger this way!

We should be demonstrating unity not division! :)

They are buds and I think they should stick together! :)

i like other joe i really do but i think he should simply be a part of the ajsa like everybody :) like someone else mentioned earlier this is more like a guild to me than a fan club

there should be no split of army! we are all one army and are stronger this way!

true, only newbies didnt witness the power of AJSA, we are so powerful that it affects some companies, mostly video game ones :)

Recoveryanonymous likes this