• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to make a contract?

• Sure, Kyubey! I sense nothing wrong with this deal!
    • No no no no no no no A MILLION TIMES NO!
    • I could be persuaded...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

As the title suggests, this is where you get to make a contract with me, Kyubey, for a wish! But, in exchange you have to give me your soul fight an eternal war against an unbeatable enemy until your early demise become a magical girl/guy! We even have male uniforms for the guys, so now you won't have to face the shame that last guy did (Ubernoob or whatever his name was- sure was nice of him to give me his account for this).

So, just enter in your wish below and we can get this misery contracting started!

More futa. The world needs more futa. Futa for everyone. And then there'll be peace.

Then I'll give my soul to you and fight an eternal war against an unbeatable enemy until my early demise become magical.

' likes this

More futa. The world needs more futa. Futa for everyone. And then there'll be peace.

Then I'll give my soul to you and fight an eternal war against an unbeatable enemy until my early demise become magical.

Okay, I can do that. So, should we finalize the deal?

Yes!

The contract is concluded. Your wish has surpassed entropy.

Now, there are enough lids in the world for everyone. Not sure about peace resulting from that, but you didn't wish for that part.

Now, there are enough lids in the world for everyone. Not sure about peace resulting from that, but you didn't wish for that part.

2seYch.jpg

If you didn't want me to twist your words, you should have been more specific.

After Watching the show I am very cautious with magical wishing creatures.

For the Otakus!

For the Cospayers!

Moe power will rule the world!

After Watching the show I am very cautious with magical wishing creatures.

For the Otakus!

For the Cospayers!

Moe power will rule the world!

You know, you could wish for moe power to rule the world. That's within my power to grant. And don't worry, I'm completely trustworthy.

I can't even begin to explain how hard I laughed at this conversation...

Maybe you could explain it if you made a contract.

nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif

Sol Omega likes this

Maybe you could explain it if you made a contract.

nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif

...Alrite... I'll play yer game... I wish I had the ability to go back in time and put someone in my shoes so they can experience what I did! That way, you would know how hard my laughter was! >:3

...Alrite... I'll play yer game... I wish I had the ability to go back in time and put someone in my shoes so they can experience what I did! That way, you would know how hard my laughter was! >:3

Well, I've granted crazier wishes. For example, there was this one girl who wanted to share one last piece of cheesecake with her dying mother. 

You humans are so odd.

That aside, the contract is concluded. Your wish has surpassed entropy. 

Nope, still don't see it. That might have something to do with the fact that I have no emotions and thus cannot understand your humor, but hey- a contract's a contract.

Wait, I think I see it now.

Yep. It's official. I've gone insane. I'll be back after a quick visit to an asylum to purge me of these bothersome lols.

Dyzzles likes this

Can I become immortal and have ultimate power?

Or even better, can I have all the knowledge of the universe and a baguette?

Can I become immortal and have ultimate power?

Or even better, can I have all the knowledge of the universe and a baguette?

I can grant at least one of those things.

I'd go for the baguette.

Your right! I want the baguette!

Your right! I want the baguette!

Well, I'm not going to look a gift sacrifice for the sake of the universe hero in the mouth!

You now have a baguette. You could have wished for untold riches, but you wished for a baguette.

Man, do I even have to try this hard with you humans? Maybe I should just set up a stand at a mall and have people write in their wishes.

I wish I had a green lightsaber.

I wish I had a green lightsaber.

You know, in a weird sort of way, that's one of the more rational wishes I've granted.

The contract has been concluded. Your wish has surpassed entropy.

4993.jpg

Oh, I suppose you wanted me to photoshop it in your hand and everything, huh? Well, too bad- Jubey's the one who's good at that kind of thing. And he's not around anymore, so... 

You know, in a weird sort of way, that's one of the more rational wishes I've granted.

The contract has been concluded. Your wish has surpassed entropy.

4993.jpg

Oh, I suppose you wanted me to photoshop it in your hand and everything, huh? Well, too bad- Jubey's the one who's good at that kind of thing. And he's not around anymore, so... 

Awesome!

Who the hell are you? And I only make contracts with the Devil.

pitch001.jpg